FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My perfect meet

My perfect meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

From the moment our eyes meet I know I want you, as soon as we are off the street you push me back against the wall and kiss me so passionately it takes my breath away, you kiss my face, my throat and my chest, my breath begins to quicken as my desire for you increases. I can feel your whole body pressed against me, our legs are entwined, and I can feel your hardness growing against my inner thigh, I press myself harder into you, letting you know in no uncertain terms that I want you.

You start to work your way down my body, using both hands to push up my tight skirt, and reveal my now wet knickers, which you pull aside to bury your face in my pussy, I am moaning with pleasure, and pushing you further into me. I pull you up before squatting in front of you and release your magnificent cock, I use my mouth and tongue to make it rock solid, sliding my lips over your smoothness, tasting your pre cum, you pull me up and lead me to your bedroom.

Frantically we remove each others clothes, kissing and caressing all the time, gasping with a desire so strong that neither of us can control it, finally naked you push me onto your bed, and start to explore every inch of my body, kissing and licking, sucking and stroking, I have never felt so desired in my life before.

I roll you onto your back and start my exploration of you, kissing every inch of you, I can taste your sweat, I am aching to feel you inside me, I can feel your hardness pushing against me, I love how you so obviously want me. Eventually I kneel over you and astride you, my dripping pussy is hovering above your cock, my stomach is aching to feel you inside me, but not yet.

I spin around and lower myself onto your face, as I begin to suck your cock, tasting the saltiness of you, wanting all of you so much, it takes me all my time not to explode there and then, we are writhing together our bodies bathed in sweat, just when I can’t stand it any longer I pull away and you push me onto my back, you slide over me and lay on top of me, I feel you pushing against me, I am begging you to fuck me please ...... please I want you inside me so much.

You press your forehead to mine, look me in the eye and enter me, the feeling of you inside me completely takes my breath away, I am totally lost in the moment as your body works with mine, all the time you are looking me in the eye, I am gasping and moaning your name , as we reach orgasm together I am so overwhelmed with desire and lust that I actually cry.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have to say i have had one or to meets like this yummmy but not many can take my breath away lol i live in hope for more ..

i have to say i have had one or to meets like this yummmy but not many can take my breath away lol i live in hope for more ..

By *anymedeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Wow... Take my breath away x

does it fer me everytime when my tiger looks me in the eye as we fuck. nice work, got lost in that prose. xxx

sausage darling, is this our mutual friend?? sounds familiar! lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic