FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > blindfoled sex mmm.

blindfoled sex mmm.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

to add to our fantasy along the same line's id love to be blindfolded mybe tied up a bit mmm and have a couple play with me kiss and lick me all over it turn's me on not noing who is doing what to me it leves me wondering adding to the fun i feel a cock on my lip's i open my mouth to take it it's hard and ready he fuck's my mouth slowly i love the feel of it in my mouth just as im starting to enjoy this hard cock fucking my mouth i feel a woman's soft lip's kissing my face tasting her partner's cock on my lip's she kisser's me deep with passion then that hard cock is back in my mouth mmm i feel my leg's being gentley opened a soft hand touches my pussy gentley rubbing my clit she kisser's my pussy licking my clit o fuck she is makeing me wet im so horny i carnt stop myself from comeing i feel myself being moved so im on all four's there is someone sliding under me i feel boob's on my skin mmm this is getting horny she hold's my butt while licking my clit i open her leg's and do the same to her licking her pussy that's when i feel that hard cock rubbing up and down my wet pussy slowley he start's fucking me i carnt belive im being such a slut but it's so nice i carnt stop.(more to come).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

thats one of my fantasies x

Blindfold is the best. For many our play meets, I'll never see the guy(s) and my man will arrange everything, the blindfold doesn't come off 'till everyones gone.

Such fun, so exciting. Plus everyone looks like Brad Pitt.

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

"..everyone looks like Brad Pitt."

You can't beat the slightly naughty thrill of a blindfold.. I posted a story ages ago along similar-ish lines, you can find it (get your other half to read it to you if you're actually blindfolded right now!) here:

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/7363

""..everyone looks like Brad Pitt."

You can't beat the slightly naughty thrill of a blindfold.. I posted a story ages ago along similar-ish lines, you can find it (get your other half to read it to you if you're actually blindfolded right now!) here:

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/7363"

Excellent story

» Add a new message to this topic