FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Spa night

Spa night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Iv had a bad time lately so need to get away. I'v booked myself into a spa. I need the night away so much.

The day is here at last I head off to the spa.I head straight to the check in desk where i'm given a crisp white robe and slippers.

I go straight to my room and slip into my bikini. I pull the white robe around me tight and head off to the jacuzzi.

As I entre the jacuzzi i'm surprised its empty. I let the robe fall to the gound and step into the tub. I close my eyes and let the hot bubbles do its job. I must have been in there for 20 mins when I hear the click of the door. I open my eyes to see 2 young girls entre followed by a handom man. All three get in and say hello. After 10 mins i'v had enough I get out and head to the sauna I can still hear the young girls giggling away . I entre the sauna an old couple are already in there. I go to the other side and stretch out in my smallest bikini rolls of sweat start rolling down between my breast.

After 5 mins the old couple leave I just lie there with my eyes closed trying to clear my mind of all the things that have happened to make me so sad.

All of a sudden I get the feeling i'm not alone. I didnt hear the door open or feel the cold breeze that i felt when the old couple left. That must mean someone come in when they left. I open my eyes to find the handsom man from the jacuzzi looking at me.

"Hello again" he says

Hi

We start chatting he comes closer as i sit up and make room for him next to me.

He has the most amazing eyes i'v ever seen. Our eyes lock as he moves closer his lips are on mine. Our tongues are soon entangled deep in each other mouth. I feel his hand slowly rubbing up and down my thigh. I move my hand to his chest. His finger is now trasing the edge of my bikini bottoms.

My heart is racing so much stress and tentions has built up i'm ready to explode.

I gasp as I feel his fingers on my clit rubbing it gently. I run my hand lower to his shorts over the top first I feel his hard cock big and firm. My hand drives into his shorts gripping the shaft tight he began to moan as I stroaked his cock. Pre cum oozed out . His finger is now inside me OMG his tongue has left my lips an now teasing my hard nipples.

I can feel the tention inside ready to go.

He then pushes me back to lie on the bench kissing me lower and lower till his tongue is deep in my pussy. Wow he sure can hit the spot I cant control it i cum all over his tongue my body goes into spasm and the waves rush over me mmmmmm . I pull him to me for a kiss then say my turn i take his cock deep in my mouth then tease him by running my tongue up and down the shaft over the tip i roll my tongue. He moans i can feel the pulse in his cock . He pulls me to my feet and bends me over the bench cupping my butt cheeks and a little smack . He entres me slow at first then pounding hard and fast cant contain his self any longer . I can feel myself getting aroused inside once more as he moans yes yes yes he cums deep inside just as i cum once more . Mmmm both worn out he takes me by the hand .

Fancy a cold dip now he say with a wink .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow! Please do carry on x

more plz

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Amazing