FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > our fantasy

our fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was Slumped in the arm chair and awoken by my girlfriends gentle voice whispering in my ear “wake up“. I had fallen asleep at our house party. She started clutching my crotch and squeezing my balls and cock making me horny and hard.

She then undone my zip to reveal my hard throbbing cock and slid it against her clit and into her tight wet hole “OMG” I gasped, I was in heaven, it felt amazing.

She started to ride me up and down feeling her breast, moaning and exploring her body with her hands.

I didn’t know what to do I had just woken up and all of a sudden she was on top of me, then she gazed over to my left I took a look to find one of our friends had not gone home, she reached out and pulled him close to her giving him a very sexy kiss, I couldn’t believe it, it was turning me on !

She took his cock out of his jeans and slowly played with him until his was nice and hard, he ripped his shirt off and her eyes lit up to see he had a smooth six pack,. She decided he needed more than just her hands, so she began licking his shaft from the top to the bottom and swirling her tongue around the tip of his head before taking it in her mouth .

This is too much I was thinking, she looked to good sucking him and her pussy felt amazing I was ready to explode and fill her with my warm juices. Then she lifted up off of me dropped to her knees and looked our friend in the eyes and said “take me now!” He starts to fuck her real good and I can see that she feels guilty but the guilt didn’t last long as it felt to good for her, now she just looks really horny and loving it, she took my cock in her mouth and I could feel her gasp for air every time he gave her a long fast thrust deep in her wet pussy. I can tell by her moans that she is very close and as she came I pulled my cock deep into her throat and filled her with my spunk. Then she climbed up onto my chest and gave me a sexy snog.

I pushed her onto her back, me and our friend took turns snogging her, kissing her neck and feeling her body all over, I made my way down o her pussy and started to tease her with the tip of my dick rubbing her clit, she was going crazy as she was so sensitive from her orgasm, I slid in fast and hard and he climbed ontop to help out with his tongue on her clit, she began to suck and lick his balls but couldn’t help to think how good his cock was inside her pussy, no one had made her come like that before and she wanted more, “switch places” she moaned.

Now I was the one on top licked her clit and watching his cock slide in and out shining with her pussy juice. She was trying to give my balls the same pleasure she had gave to his but the pleasure was to intense for her, all she could do was moan out really load. “deeper, deeper” she cried. So I grabbed him by his hips and pulled him in nice and fast, then she screamed like I have never heard before,

“WOW” what an orgasm I thought, she had came the same time as him, he pulled out and helped me with the oral.

He then asked if we would like to use the show but she was to weak and needed a minute to catch her breath so he went ahead to get cleaned up. We were talking about our new experience but she couldn’t get him out of her head, the orgasms were unreal!

She lipped away upstairs to the bathroom to find the door was left a jar and she could see him through the shower curtain soaping up his sexy abs and stroking his cock.

Meanwhile I was down stairs with out a clue of what she was doing but suspicion grew so I crept to the bottom of the stairs and looked up to find her perving on him through the door with her sexy ass perching outwards with her fingers on her pussy.

So I slowly approached her from behind, she was in the moment and didn’t realise I was even there until I grabbed her neck and said “this is for cheating, you dirty bitch” and rammed my cock hard inside her, she was shocked and turned on, I done her from behind letting her perv as I fucked her untill she came all over my hard cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

sorry about some of the spelling, our keyboard is abit dodgy lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

had the thrill of this actually happening a few years back. my mate and me went for a casual night out at the pub... but when we got home "one thing lead to another".

I still remember the look on my mates face as my gf let him pull her knickers down....

.... and again when she took his cock out and took him in her mouth.

One of the horniest nights ever!!

you can't beat a nice impromptu 3some!

By *anymedeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Guys that's an amazing fantasy... I'd love to help you fulfill it

well hard after reading that, some fantasy

read it for the 2nd time just now...got me very hard!

Mmmm really turned me on, might have to play with myself and re read it

Yummy! You're not wrong Alex, a great fantasy and the being freshly woken to such fun element does wonders too...I think I may have to join you in letting my hands wander....

hmmmm, wow! was just gonna clean up till found this forum thing think i may need to post pone cleaning and get myself comfortable to join you guys!!! xx

Well aye, there's plenty of room in here, you get comfy and play with yourself...happy cumming! x

Thanks for all the good comments, we are glad you liked it x

» Add a new message to this topic