FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > ultimate fantasy.

ultimate fantasy.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A fantasy that keeps coming back to me is where i've popped over a married friends for a cuppa in the afternoon to catch up, she is not there so we head off to the pud for a swift pint or two and watch the match, halfway throught the first half his mobile goes off with a text. asking where he is, he replies down the pub then mine goes off, as she has my number as well, with a picture message of her, in nothing but stockings heels and a thong, i nearly choke on my pint, the tag line to the picture reads, cum and get me, i'm alll yours.

I reply to it saying but your married.

The next text shows her sucking a dildo, and the text reads, I want your cock.

How's a guy going refuse that eh.

I make some lame excuse that my mother needs me for something and hurry off to her house.

The front door is ajar, i enter and cll her name, not sure if its a wind up or for real.

The reply is shut the door, and get in here, its coming from the front room, as i enter i am greeted by her slowly masturbating with the said dildo, on the edge of the couch, i can see that she is really excited as her pussy lips are already glistening, and her pert breasts are sporting erect, hard nipples,

is this worthy of carrying on with. your comments please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes do carry on, really want to know how this goes.

More please

I am dumd struck, as this lovely lady is openly wanking in full view of me, her eyes locked on to my face, not on the growing bulge in my jeans, she says to me " you just going stand there with your tongue hanging out, or are you going to lick me with it"

Well i moved across that floor at lightening speed, onto my knees in front of her, burying my face into her warm and moist womanhood, the scent was really inviting, the wetness of your lips a welcome feeling on my lips, my tongue started to lick your lips, nothing too gentle, an urgency that could not be spoken, your hands dropped the dildo and grasped the back of my head pulling me into you even harder, my tongue finds your clit and flicks, making you buck a little, i can't hear if you are moaning as you have clammed your legs to the side of my head....

to be continued soon

By *harlieSiCouple  over a year ago

Skipton

OMG - u cant stop there lol!

By *anymedeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Wow im loving this ....

Id love it to come true

did you get my txt im waiting this has to be finished sn

you never mentioned who was playing and the score when you left the pub ..so i lost interest!

ok folks part 3

Your hands are digging into the back of my head, forcing my face deeper into your crutch, your womanly scent filling my nose, your juices are assulting my tongue, which is licking and stabbing at your pussy and clit, as i try to get some air your thighs are clamped to my head, blocking out any sound, i can only feel my blood pumping in my ears, i manage to find your clit to flick, and massage with my top lip, you arch into me, forcing me to nibble you, i can't hear you moan, but the amount of your juice is a sign that you are enjoying my attention.

I manage to slip 2 fingers into your sopping pussy, i arch them up to feel for that illusive g spot, i find it and you immediately buck with pleasure, i rub back and forth, alternating fingers across it, you cum hard into my mouth, gushing, i manage to swallow it, so i don't choke.

As you cum, your thighs relase my head and hands relax, allowing me to move away from your cum soaked pussy.

As my hearing returns i hear clapping, with out me knowing your husband, my mate had come home and watched the whole thing unfold,

"well done mate, my misses need to be spoilt and i enjoyed watching her cum over you."

She pipes up and says "sorry, but i needed to be satisfied by you, and he wanted to watch"

to be continued....

just lets say saturday football is never boring again.

better thrilling times at wigan away.lol

[Removed by poster at 22/09/10 15:28:51]

"ok folks part 3

Your hands are digging into the back of my head, forcing my face deeper into your crutch, your womanly scent filling my nose, your juices are assulting my tongue, which is licking and stabbing at your pussy and clit, as i try to get some air your thighs are clamped to my head, blocking out any sound, i can only feel my blood pumping in my ears, i manage to find your clit to flick, and massage with my top lip, you arch into me, forcing me to nibble you, i can't hear you moan, but the amount of your juice is a sign that you are enjoying my attention.

I manage to slip 2 fingers into your sopping pussy, i arch them up to feel for that illusive g spot, i find it and you immediately buck with pleasure, i rub back and forth, alternating fingers across it, you cum hard into my mouth, gushing, i manage to swallow it, so i don't choke.

As you cum, your thighs relase my head and hands relax, allowing me to move away from your cum soaked pussy.

As my hearing returns i hear clapping, with out me knowing your husband, my mate had come home and watched the whole thing unfold,

"well done mate, my misses need to be spoilt and i enjoyed watching her cum over you."

She pipes up and says "sorry, but i needed to be satisfied by you, and he wanted to watch"

to be continued....

just lets say saturday football is never boring again."

What happen next took me a bit by suprise, she lifted me up, and pressed my face between her breasts, letting me rub my cum soaked face in her chest, placing my mouth over her nipple i had no option but to suck and nibble the nipple, as i was held in that wonderful place, i felt someone start to undo my jeans, pulling them down along with my boxers, exposing my arse, and rock hard cock sprang forward, i was asked to stand so that my jeans could be tottally removed, then she slid mt top off as well, standing with me, i was turned around and sat down on the edge of the settee, as she slowly impaled onto my throbbing cock, it felt so good, the warm, wet tight pussy engulfing my manhood, all the way down, leaning into me she moan in my ear, that it felt so good, feeling me fill her up, she started to move up and down on me, then a little bit faster, before i knew it she was grinding and a bumping my cock till she came,as she did, i felt a nudge and looked up to see my mate, her husband, entering her ass, now filled with both of us she couldn't move, so we began to fuck her in turn, making sure we didn't stop, almost as soon as we had started, she came again, not quietly but with a large moan and releasing a stream of cum all over me, clenching my cock, and squeezing me tight, that was it, i could not hold on any longer, and released my cum deep into her, and as i did, my mate, her husband took the cue and filled her ass with his cum, and we all collasped on to the floor in a heap.

The final score, Ladies, at least 5, men 2

Good story

» Add a new message to this topic