FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First meet

First meet

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been on this site for around 2 months mainly talking and camming when I seen a meet request locaish to me , So I Inboxed this big boobed 47 year old a nice message showing my intrest in meeting her . PIng I got a reply wow my bbc dick stood on end and it was such a effort not to wank over her amazingly sexy pics I held off and wrote back and we arranged a meet on the chase not far from me , so a outdoor meet on the chase it was to be I showered shaved and got myself ready keep looking at her pics of this busty mature woman thinking how heavenly it was going to be deep in her pussy .

The drive to the chase my heart was pumping my dick was pumping pressing on my jeans at the thought of this sexy lady , I pulled up on the car park where we had to arrange just as she arrived in a brand new BMW wow I was getting hot and flustered . I went over to the window and she said get in don't be shy at this point I was a little shy but not she looked goo and smelt Devine , wheeling a nice skirt and black strappy heels , and whit work and little cardi on , she said she only had 15 mins as she was in her lunch break . I lent forward to give her a kiss and she grabbed me holding her lips tight on mine ,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic