FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What I did on Wednesday!

What I did on Wednesday!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincess2015 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Salisbury

I step out of the bath and begin to towel myself dry. “Put some of that nice smelling body lotion on that you have” calls my man from the lounge. Sure ok, not a problem, never known him to care one way or other but I’m happy to oblige. “Also put some make up on.” Really? What’s that about? I usually cover the pillows in eye makeup so I avoid the stuff before we get down and dirty. I do as I’m told…I enjoy doing as I’m told. Actually that’s a lie. I love doing as I’m told. I know better than to question him as that’s the way it is with us. He doesn’t talk much and when he tells me to do something I do…usually. “Now go and lie down on the bed and put the cuffs on; just wrists not ankles too.” That’s better back to familiar territory. It’s Wednesday and it’s ‘date night’, no kids, no work, just fun. The consenting adult kind. We haven’t had a ‘tie me down and whip my arse’ session for weeks and I’m gagging for it. He’s right when he says I need it. I get scared, anxious and horny all at the same time when he mentions having one of our sessions; but I’d be lying if I didn’t say that once I submit to him the feeling of relinquishing control is the most sublime feeling ever. Knowing that I am his to do with whatever he chooses is the highest adrenalin rush. I get wet just thinking about it. He builds the anticipation over the weeks and days beforehand making promises and threats about what he’s going to do to me. Being the girl I am, it’s the threats that hold the most excitement for me. He fucks my head just as beautifully and skilfully as he fucks my pussy.

Damn my mind is wandering again I’m so turned on. I fiddle with the soft cuffs and make sure they are on tight. I sit on the edge of the bed unsure what to do next. Do I lie on my front or back? Without clear instructions I dither with good reason; if I lie on my front he will tease me that I should have been on my back or vice versa. Either way I know I will get a sharp slap across the arse! May be I should just lie down anyway as whatever happens I know I will get spanked. God I love the feel of his belt across my arse. My pussy is so damn wet with the anticipation of the games to follow. I can’t call out and ask either, my man knows how impatient I get and his style is slow, leisurely and deliberate. If I push him to hurry up he’ll make me wait longer! I’m sure the man is a bloody mind reader; he knows how much more I get turned on if he makes me wait, then wait a bit more. During sex just as I’m sure we’ll stay in the comfort zone he pushes the boundaries again and blows my mind with some horny little twist or trick that I didn’t see coming. If he doesn’t say something soon I’ll risk calling out. Can’t help myself, no patience.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Salisbury

Part two.

Note to self - better title next time.

Feel free to suggest where the story should go. MrP reading and he likes to surprise me....hehe x

Her

At last he calls out “On your knees, blindfold on”. At last I know what to do. The blindfold is a new toy which he made me buy for when he supposedly invites a random unknown guy round to his place to fuck me. I’m not worried though, it’s been a longstanding part of our dirty talk during sex that he will give me to a man that I will never know or see. I’m not to any say over whether he fucks me or not. I tried to pretend that the idea was too extreme and there was no way it was a turn on, however I think that cumming within minutes of him talking me through how he would hold me tightly as another man fucked me kind of gave my true feelings away. I love how my man talks, his mouth flows with stories about who he’s fucked; downright filthy, slutty sex with so many women and the things he’s going to make me do one day. He enjoys that I get off on it and adjusts his stories to suit my moods and ever increasing appetite for more extreme fantasies. Now it’s just part of our ‘normal’ play, a sexy fantasy scenario that helps me orgasm long and hard and often.

I kneel, l waiting for him I hear him come in; my wrists are fastened to each other, then to the head board in front of me. I love being restricted in my movement, arse in the air, vulnerable. He checks the blindfold is covering my eyes. I brace for the whip across my arse but it doesn’t come. I sigh, disappointed but then realise that he loves to see me relax and then swing. Hurts that bit more when I’m not braced, expecting it. Clever man.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep it going

Salisbury

Cheers. First attempt and although Mr P is reading thought maybe it fell flat of expectations x

He lies down beside me and slides me onto his body. He lowers my body down onto his cock. Christ he feels good, he supports my weight and sets the pace; a slow fucking that feels so damn hot.

Once he can feel me getting close to coming he adds his special touch: one hand gently squeezes my arse cheeks together for that extra bit of sensitivity and friction. His other hand, not so gently, grips my throat so that I have to move just exactly as he wants me to. I can’t support my weight as my hands are tied so I’m like a doll to be fucked exactly as he wishes; how fast he wishes and how deep he wishes.

He uses my body to wank his cock with and I can feel him getting harder the closer I get to coming. I’d love to hold my orgasm off for a few more thrusts but I can’t! I cum and squirt simultaneously and moan loudly. Is that really me making such a noise? The intensity of my orgasms with him never fails to surprise me, the more we fuck, the harder and louder I come.

He leans close to my ear. “Listen carefully. You have a choice of two sentences only. Do not say another word. The first one is ‘Hello. Thank you for coming but no thanks’. The second is ‘Welcome. Fuck me like the horny slut I am. Please.’

What the fuck? Is he joking? A flood of questions rush through my head but he puts his finger to my lips gently. “Only either of those two sentences. Your choice. “

“You have complete control…until you invite him to fuck you, then you have none. “

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Excellent so far, really well written.. please do continue... as a dom male this is top class... thanks guys. J

Fantastic composition!! Keep this coming

Salisbury

Enjoying you guys enjoying it!

My mind races. I hesitate. I know what I want but there’s a part of me that is unsure. Part of this fantasy makes me fell cheap and used, imagine the man is gross and sleazy? Then a second wave of thoughts: what if I loved it, what if my man sees what a completely wanton slut I really am, can he really still want me when I get off of the fantasy of allowing myself to be used by any old cock just for a thrill?

He removes his finger from my lips. I nod hesitantly. I get a swift and very hard slap across the arse for that. I know that I have to say the words aloud but I hate having to, it’s humiliating. I’d rather have the pretence of being ‘forced’ into the fantasy of being given away, but that’s not going to cut it today.

I have to actually ask for a fucking. That’s taking our sex talk to another level and it’s out of my comfort zone entirely. Out of bed I can talk and witter on endlessly, however talking dirty comes hard to me.

I want to suck your cock!

Fuck my mouth!

Fuck my cunt!

Those are harder to say. I gather my courage and go for it. It’s only a game for Christ’s sake. ‘Welcome. Fuck me like the horny slut I am. Please.’

Dublin and London

Oh this getting very interesting...

Salisbury

Writing this is sooo much fun!

“Say it louder. Our guest can’t hear you”. I roll my eyes, thinking that the blindfold thankfully hides this, he’s taking it a bit far this time. I go for it and repeat more loudly this time. ‘Welcome. Fuck me like the horny slut I am. Please.’

My man starts fucking me again slowly, holding me tightly. God he’s so good with his cock. He lowers my blindfold and smiles at me, “Good girl”.

My absolute favourite words to hear. I smile down on him and he holds my head tighter between both hands; lifts me off his dick and looks away and over my shoulder. I feel a tentative hand on my thigh, then fingers probing my pussy.

The bed dips under the weight of another body getting on. I open my mouth to speak. “Not another word woman! Feel free to scream, cry, moan whatever you feel like but no talking at all, not a word. Not until we’ve fucked you and he’s left and I tell you you can.”

“You have no control, you are mine and I decide what happens now. Nod if you understand. ”

Cock pulsing at this as I read

Salisbury

I look him in the eyes and nod. At this the fingers in my pussy start pumping and I start to feel myself beginning to build up to orgasm. I can’t help but enjoy the feeling of being used and as I cum; all the while looking at my man in the eye.

Before I have the chance to recover the other man, our spare cock as we’ve previously jokingly referred to him has positioned himself between my legs. I want to speak, I want to turn around to look, I want to change my mind, be reassured, anything but be fucked by a bloke I’ve never seen.

My body is not having any of it though, my cunt is wetter than ever, my clit is swollen and throbbing, the thought of my man giving me away to be used for his entertainment has always turned me on and doing it for real is the ultimate thrill.

Spare cock positions himself ready and with my man holding my neck and his other arm restraining me tightly he tells him to fuck me. Spare cock is hard and needs no further encouragement, he pushes into me hard and makes me gasp. The combination of being held down to be fucked by a stranger and the thick hard cock in me makes me cum quickly and loudly. “Slut. Wonderful, sexy slut” says my man.

Damn!!! Lol, I'm rock hard now reading that, all 8".... Good.

Salisbury

Out of house at mo. More later! MrP just text me. "Be careful what u wish for!". Think I may be in trouble 2m! Lol. X

Dublin and London

"Out of house at mo. More later! MrP just text me. "Be careful what u wish for!". Think I may be in trouble 2m! Lol. X"
As a good sub you will get what you deserve!! J

Salisbury

Yep! MrP has always wanted to know what I thought of his filth! Now he knows for sure. I love it....Love the thought of getting others off on our games too.

To complete my fantasy, for now anyway!

Spare cock bangs away enthusiastically with the occasional grunt and appreciative ‘Fuck Yes’. I try and guess whether he’s old or young, black or white, fat or not.

I feel used and dirty, letting myself get fucked by this man for kicks, unfortunately as soon as think about the enormity of what I’m doing I can feel myself getting closer to cumming again.

Damn my body has a mind of its own. I cum and my man grins. “Good girl. Take it.” Spare cock is getting harder now and I know he’s close to cumming too, I moan and lean back on to his thrusts to makes them as deep as possible and use my muscles to tighten my cunt to help him cum.

Result! God I love feeling desired and lusted after, having him shoot inside me makes me feel sexy and powerful. I collapse onto my man exhausted. Maybe now I can turn around? My man soon makes it clear that I won’t ever see who he gave me to as the blindfold goes back on, my arms are untied and he lays me down on my back to rest or so I think.

Nope one last chore to do before I ‘m released from my man’s control and allowed to sleep. “ Suck his cock clean woman and then thank him for fucking you. Make sure you do it properly; I’m watching!”

Dublin and London

Very nice ending..do you think it will be a reality anytime soon??

Salisbury

Yes! Tomorrow if there's a Welshman who will live up their name and oblige a Lady in need.

Dublin and London

"Yes! Tomorrow if there's a Welshman who will live up their name and oblige a Lady in need. "
Have ye it planned and just hope he turns up? Fingers crossed he does. Be great to hear from ye how it went? J

Salisbury

As MrP says "Not my decision!". Maybe he'll be along to post on here. We are a couple but don't live together so he's following this story from his place and I'm at mine.I totally underestimated the number of people who read the forum!Been inundated with people looking at profile. MrP may have to start taking a firmer hand in controlling my access to the forum lol. God I wish it were Wednesday.. need his steady controlling hand...not sure I should be left alone on forums! Too much scope for getting myself into trouble!!! God I love this swinging malarkey!!

Just been told he's temporarily changing password for a while....now I'm intrigued and know I'm in trouble!!

Her

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Interesting

Wow loved that so horny reading it, have been blindfolded and fucked by a someone on fab which Phil arranged still have no idea who he was but its up there with one of the horniest meets for me Sue

Great read . I was solid and cum right at the end . Any follow up would be good . Great photos btw

Has me wishing I was Spare Cock at this very moment!

Such a travesty that this fabulously filthy story finds itself languishing on the third page where it most definitely doesn't belong...

Bump!

By *rs TootyWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Best I've read in ages!! Fantasy of mine as well..

Salisbury

Well, Mr P actually carried out his threat, surely fantasies should stay just that??? But as usual, limits and boundaries pushed to their max, not just 1 Sparecock was invited, not 2, but 3 in total! And for good measure a female was also there to watch the humiliation of Mrs P! Ordered to play with myself whilst blindfolded, wondering if there were indeed any other people in the room once the headphones had been removed, was mind-numbing! 9 hours later, with all holes aching, I was finally allowed to rest my weary mind and body. Used, abused and totally loving it!!!

mmm..mmmmm, 9 hours of being well and truely pleasured.

Salisbury

Mrs P back with update on my fantasy. Mr P read my little story & we decided earlier in the week that I would give him free reign to have a little fun with my fantasy & that I would be the good little woman & play along without questions.

I duly arrived at his place at 7.30 on the dot in full sexy club gear but no knickers! He met me in the kitchen with a kiss and a blindfold. I played along thinking he is having fun making me think he has a man in the flat but I confess to being very nervous. He walked me to the lounge and instructed me to sit on chair with skirt pulled up... By now I was not enjoying the game quite so much.

A moment later he has me expose my breast as he wants me to show them off to our "guest". I did, not quite so willingly or happily. Then he tells me to play with my clit for their entertainment. Really not enjoying the game now, feeling embarrassed. But I knew I'd promised to obey and submit; so I did. All the while thinking he was so going to pay for winding me up so spectacularly.

Next I'm instructed to repeat the words in my story " Fuck me I'm a slut", I can tell you the words were hard to say but I managed them, just.Bad girl that I am it turned me on and made me want to throttle him in equal measures!Just as I think my trial by dom is over and I must have passed he asks the "guest" if they like my breast. I think "Ha, this is where it ends because he's only mind fucking me!" Then I hear a blokes voice reply "Yes" and then another one agrees with him. Bloody hell!! I nearly died!!!

By now I'm hyperventilating so the blindfold comes off thank god. I'm sat on a dining chair with my skirt up surrounded by him plus 3 guys and a girl, all fully dressed, and enjoying my show! All turned out well though once shock diminished & some wine consumed. We had the most wonderful night and guests are now most definitely friends.

He wants me to write another fantasy!! WTF does he think I'm nuts? It was supposed to be a story not a blueprint for a party. However he did set it up rather beautifully and I hadn't a clue...maybe I will write another one and maybe he's right I am "a horny, filthy, twisted slut" and he loves it and so do I.

Thank you Mr P for a night I will never forget and for being my man and looking after me so beautifully!!

More details

» Add a new message to this topic