FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Watching my neighbour

Watching my neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was summertime and I was just coming up to my 19th birthday. The sun was shining and I was off for a game of golf. As I passed by the back window I saw my neighbour Doreen, a woman of around 45, with a nice body as she was a yoga instructor, was sat out in the garden. She was wearing a green cotton top which tied round the back of her neck and my first thought was “she’s not wearing a bra, I wonder if I can see the shape of her nipples through it?” I got down on the floor and looked through the patio window and sure enough there was a slight form where her nipple was poking into her top. Now I am so turned on by the sight of a nipple that I took my now stiffening cock in hand and began to enjoy the view, but hell, a knock at the door and I had to leave to play bloody golf! I thought of nothing else that afternoon and just hoped for some more good weather as England isn’t famous for it.

The next day came and along with it the sun, Hallelujah! Doreen was out again wearing the same top and I had the day free! This time I was positioned at the window in the back bedroom with a slit between the wall and the curtain and armed with binoculars just to get a better look. She was sat in a sun lounger next to her husband and I was enjoying the pokies when she lifted her arms and untied her top. I was very excited by this but then realised the top now lay double over her breasts and I could no longer see the outline of her glorious nipples. At this time I was now very disappointed but a couple of minutes later she pulled the top down a little and I could just see the valley between her breasts which had me getting hard as you can imagine. More time, and cock stroking went on, then Doreen tugged at her top a little more, now revealing around half of her breasts and I was stiff as fuck. I think the next action proves the power of positive thinking because she pulled a little bit more and her right breast was completely exposed with a beautiful rosebud nipple on show, she looked across to her husband and on seeing he was asleep put her head back as if to enjoy the liberation, little did she know I had just liberated a gallon of cum from the end of my cock at the sight of it.

Two days later and Doreen was out in the garden again, this time alone and playing with her new puppy. Earlier that day I had seen both her breasts as she got up out of her chair and her top had fallen down. As I passed by the house she called me over as she was stood there holding the puppy. “Do you want to stroke him?” she asked. She was holding it close to her waist and I stroked its head as I stared at her breasts. “He likes being stroked all the way” she said, so I ran my hand down its length, the second time the side of my little finger very lightly touched her right breast and I was confused as I thought I had touched it but could not be sure as she didn’t flinch or say anything. I stroked again and once again gently touched her breast. As you can imagine my cock was now as hard as iron and not too easy to hide in my shorts and as I stroked for a third time I deliberately pressed harder to convince myself I actually had touched her, I was now in no doubt that she didn’t mind at all and next stroke I lifted my hand to stroke past the actual nipple I had seen a few days earlier. Doreen just took a slight breath but didn’t speak so of course I stroked again, this time stopping with my fingers against her nipple which was now beginning to stiffen. “I saw you watching she said” This really took me back as I thought I had been doing my finest commando act! I rather foolishly apologised, considering the situation, but she told me she had been flattered and had imagined me jacking off behind the curtain! I now had my hand holding her right breast and Doreen said we should go inside. I skipped over the fence and followed her inside, there she stood and just as I had watched her a few days before, reached up and untied her top. She pulled it down very slowly and revealed her fantastic breasts, I instantly put my mouth over her left nipple and rolled it round with my tongue as it went harder and harder. Doreen reached down and started to rub my cock inside my shorts saying how much she could tell I was enjoying myself. I was sucking and licking for dear life on that nipple and never wanted to let go but Doreen slid down and took my shorts down then started to lick my cock and tickle my balls as I held onto her hair, how I didn’t cum at that point I don’t know but she was obviously good at it and stood up dropping her skirt at the same time. I again sucked on her rock hard right nipple and could feel my cock against her now wet pussy, we took to the floor and I gently slid my tongue into her pussy and slowly licked and probed with my tongue as Doreen wriggled and gave deep breaths of appreciation. I couldn’t wait any longer and decided to slide my cock inside her, what a fucking feeling, hot, wet and fabulous. I was there fucking her and watching those breasts and nipples shake around, the very ones I had wanked over earlier. Doreen asked me not to cum inside her and hard as that was I slipped my cock out and she very gently stroked me until I fired what seemed like a gallon of hot cum over her stomach.

That was one of the most fantastic days of my life and although it never happened again I still watched Doreen from the window and she would catch my eye and perform a little, obviously knowing my cock was hard because of her and my cum was a salute to her sexiness.

Hope you enjoyed and sorry it's so long but it was an amazing encounter and I could have gone on longer! Roy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Lovely horny story

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Lov the story, why cant I have a 19 yr old live next door to me ?

:Lexy x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hot story.made all the better because it was very believable

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

great story

Excellent horny story Roy, made me go all throbby

Am sure ave read that before somewhere lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Am sure ave read that before somewhere lol

"

Well I can tell you, hand on heart, it is all my own, my Mum still lives in the same house!

» Add a new message to this topic