FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blindold bareback

Blindold bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ultimate fantasy-Chris selects the men, all hung, and I'm blindolded and tied to be used by as many men as possible for as long as they can, all holes available. We have had mini group meets, but nothing like this fantasy.

Anyone else enjoy this/done this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

wow what a fantasy want anyone to clean up after wards very sexy fantasy xxx

"wow what a fantasy want anyone to clean up after wards very sexy fantasy xxx"

always after a slut to help out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Slut for Spunk had a three hole gangbang a few years ago with 6 guys but it was not bareback, and it was very naughty.

Dam horny idea

"Slut for Spunk had a three hole gangbang a few years ago with 6 guys but it was not bareback, and it was very naughty."

we had a bareback session with four guys thursday, but would love a proper group session

then straight off to the sti clinic, some people really dont value there health

I love the idea of this, all protected though.

Numerous guys fucking and using me without me knowing who they are. With a fuck buddy of mine watching over it all.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Can I attend...

"then straight off to the sti clinic, some people really dont value there health"

Some people really don't value choice and individual tastes and choose instead a knee jerk reaction to the way people have had sex for thousands of years.

I don't think what we do is like people have had sex for thousands of years. From 2,000,000BC to about 1800AD half the people were dead before 5 years, most women had 5-10 children and were dead by 50. With TB, smallpox, etc. who cared about STI ? Today we mix with people from all around the world. Antibiotics make the bugs tougher. We need to take more care because the microbes are more evolved and we are weaker.

Be careful out there!

"I don't think what we do is like people have had sex for thousands of years. From 2,000,000BC to about 1800AD half the people were dead before 5 years, most women had 5-10 children and were dead by 50. With TB, smallpox, etc. who cared about STI ? Today we mix with people from all around the world. Antibiotics make the bugs tougher. We need to take more care because the microbes are more evolved and we are weaker.

Be careful out there!

"

You sound fun

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

This is a fantasy of our's. But a fantasy it shall stay (well, the bareback bit anyway).

- Amy. x

Good on ya. I must say tho id need to trust anyone i played that way but yer each to there own. Everyone on this site should just worry about them selves and their partners they play with. Not be opinionated on other ppl. No right.

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

I really wish people would put this whole heated bareback debate to bed. Usually it's quite civil, but you do see the odd condescension on here.

The people who like it bare should be clear that that's what they're into. And risks or no risks, it's their choice to make.

The people who aren't into it should just stay away, and avoid voicing their concerns.

Condemning other people's sexual practices makes no sense in a swinging community.

"I really wish people would put this whole heated bareback debate to bed. Usually it's quite civil, but you do see the odd condescension on here.

The people who like it bare should be clear that that's what they're into. And risks or no risks, it's their choice to make.

The people who aren't into it should just stay away, and avoid voicing their concerns.

Condemning other people's sexual practices makes no sense in a swinging community. "

"I don't think what we do is like people have had sex for thousands of years. From 2,000,000BC to about 1800AD half the people were dead before 5 years, most women had 5-10 children and were dead by 50. With TB, smallpox, etc. who cared about STI ? Today we mix with people from all around the world. Antibiotics make the bugs tougher. We need to take more care because the microbes are more evolved and we are weaker.

Be careful out there!

"

Just away to dig out sandwich board end of the world is near!!!!

awk live and let live gies peace its OP's personal fantasy ffs a tad over the top doom and gloom

Be careful out there!

awk live and let live gies peace its OP's personal fantasy ffs a tad over the top doom and gloom

"

Some people are only here to spread Guardian levels of doom and gloom scare mongering.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"I love the idea of this, all protected though.

Numerous guys fucking and using me without me knowing who they are. With a fuck buddy of mine watching over it all. "

Id love to help out with this!

Numerous guys fucking and using me without me knowing who they are. With a fuck buddy of mine watching over it all.

Id love to help out with this!"

so basically you want the opposite of the actual fantasy lol.

Be careful out there!

Some people are only here to spread Guardian levels of doom and gloom scare mongering."

Oh well the fun they must have lol

Be careful out there!

Some people are only here to spread Guardian levels of doom and gloom scare mongering.

Oh well the fun they must have lol"

Lol, bless em'....we'll stick to having sexy fun and leave the moralising to others.

"I really wish people would put this whole heated bareback debate to bed. Usually it's quite civil, but you do see the odd condescension on here.

Condemning other people's sexual practices makes no sense in a swinging community. "

It's a few people's favourite pastime on here.

Condemning other people's sexual practices makes no sense in a swinging community.

It's a few people's favourite pastime on here.

"

It does seem that way for some.

Nothing worse then trying to wank over dirty stories and the voice of the Mysterons pipes up that we will all die of Aids.

Lets face it, its the stories and fantasies section. If it's posted in here I will take with a pinch of salt unless it oversteps the bounds of really bad taste and illegal activities.

Then I will report to admin to remove...simples

"Nothing worse then trying to wank over dirty stories and the voice of the Mysterons pipes up that we will all die of Aids.

Lets face it, its the stories and fantasies section. If it's posted in here I will take with a pinch of salt unless it oversteps the bounds of really bad taste and illegal activities.

Then I will report to admin to remove...simples

"

'voive of the Mysterons'-genius!!!

so basically you want the opposite of the actual fantasy lol."

No it's just my version

Numerous guys fucking and using me without me knowing who they are. With a fuck buddy of mine watching over it all. "

I'd love to be one of the guys to fuck you. Let me know when and where x

Herts

so basically you want the opposite of the actual fantasy lol."

No, the same, just with condoms...

No, the same, just with condoms... "

Oh good it wasn't just me who thought that then lol

Oh good it wasn't just me who thought that then lol "

How is condoms the same as bareback. I get you want to make out how amazing you are for using condoms and that's somehow just the same fun, but it's the opposite of bareback. Not a hard concept to grasp.

No, the same, just with condoms... "

I'm the same.. would love to do it bare but would not in reality take that big a risk. Although guess you could reeduce the risks but I've had a blindfolded gaangbang and it was mmmmm x safe though

How is condoms the same as bareback. I get you want to make out how amazing you are for using condoms and that's somehow just the same fun, but it's the opposite of bareback. Not a hard concept to grasp."

Not tryin to make out I'm amazing at all. Was simply joining the forum. But clearly all you wanted was for people to be agreeing with you 100%, so won't bother,

Herts

How is condoms the same as bareback. I get you want to make out how amazing you are for using condoms and that's somehow just the same fun, but it's the opposite of bareback. Not a hard concept to grasp."

...The part that is the same is the tied up, blindfolded no-holes-barred gangbang...

God, are we itching for an argument by any chance?

It's not a hard concept to grasp...

How is condoms the same as bareback. I get you want to make out how amazing you are for using condoms and that's somehow just the same fun, but it's the opposite of bareback. Not a hard concept to grasp.

...The part that is the same is the tied up, blindfolded no-holes-barred gangbang...

It's not a hard concept to grasp... "

Thing is, if people wish to whine about bareback, or preach that they do 'the same' just with condoms-not the same at all-then there are other forums. This is stories and fantasies, not whingers and moralists

Herts

It's not a hard concept to grasp...

Thing is, if people wish to whine about bareback, or preach that they do 'the same' just with condoms-not the same at all-then there are other forums. This is stories and fantasies, not whingers and moralists"

Sorry, we must've missed the part where we had to agree with the WHOLE thing, and as it's an open forum, people are free to comment/agree/disagree as they wish.

We were simply expressing and sharing our interest in the idea of a blindfolded gangbang but if you want to take the lack of bareback as a personal attack or "whinging/moralistic" views, that's up to you.

I saw no part that suggested we "thought we were so great for using condoms".

Would luv to be the last one filling up pussy

"Would luv to be the last one filling up pussy "

oo you bad lad

now thats hot fantasy fun indeed

I've been tied and blindfolded and fucked by six men. Loved it. Was safe sex though.

By *eginner sub xdresserTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 26/05/15 19:15:52]

By *eginner sub xdresserTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

"[Removed by poster at 26/05/15 19:15:52]"
lucky girl x

By *ilthy fun bareCouple  over a year ago

Ripon

Be careful out there!

Oh well the fun they must have lol

Lol, bless em'....we'll stick to having sexy fun and leave the moralising to others. "

"ultimate fantasy-Chris selects the men, all hung, and I'm blindolded and tied to be used by as many men as possible for as long as they can, all holes available. We have had mini group meets, but nothing like this fantasy.

Anyone else enjoy this/done this?"

This is a top fantasy for us mmmm x

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

I'm game, lol xxx

"I'm game, lol xxx"

I would love to find you blind folded on your bed with 20 guys spunk up you... I would be the last one in to fill your tight lil cum dump hole up then make you clean my cock after!

"I would love to find you blind folded on your bed with 20 guys spunk up you... I would be the last one in to fill your tight lil cum dump hole up then make you clean my cock after! "

I'd be a good girl and clean all

"I'm game, lol xxx

"

Chomping at the bit to meet you gorgeous

Love the idea of this but no glove no love lol health comes before my needs sexually

"I would love to find you blind folded on your bed with 20 guys spunk up you... I would be the last one in to fill your tight lil cum dump hole up then make you clean my cock after!

I'd be a good girl and clean all"

Good coz once you have cleaned me up I'll get hard again and dump another loads in you!

[Removed by poster at 27/05/15 20:38:06]

"ultimate fantasy-Chris selects the men, all hung, and I'm blindolded and tied to be used by as many men as possible for as long as they can, all holes available. We have had mini group meets, but nothing like this fantasy.

Anyone else enjoy this/done this?"

. Done it. Fucking amazing ....

Anyone else enjoy this/done this?. Done it. Fucking amazing ...."

Tell me what was it like? Want happened? X

Central

"I'm game, lol xxx

Chomping at the bit to meet you gorgeous"

Let's arrange something x

wish I could find a group to lead me astray

Top fantasy for us, would love it

"Top fantasy for us, would love it"

Central

Love the feeling x

When we going to meet, we would love to play with you xx

Central

Just let me know xx

All this sounds good!

By *arah_Likes_Naughty_FunTV/TS  over a year ago

A1/A46-Notts/Lincs

Mnnn sounds like my kind of fun. I would then love the opportunity to help clean all the mess off as it`s one of the most exciting things I can imagine.

Sarah..xx

So want to be blindfolded an bi sexualy used anal oral even anal as the guy pee up me

By *ucysuction71Couple  over a year ago

northampton

Yes we have done this at Chameleons in the dungeon, I wasn't blindfolded but it was pretty dark. Jon had my back to make sure everyone had a condom on and the fun started. He counted seven penetration with 8 emptying their load over my face, head or body. WOW what an experience. Must try this again as the memory is becoming distant. So So horny.

» Add a new message to this topic