FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Outdoor anal part 1

Outdoor anal part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I waited at the arranged location, the glow of the side lights flickered through the bushes as they aproached down the track. They parked and got out of the car. He leaned on the bonnet as she took out his cock and began to suck him. She had long dark hair that cascaded down her back , down to a short denim skirt with stocking tops just in view. He looked over and nodded. I proceeded over , fixated on her long legs and curvy arse. I cupped her buttocks beneath the skirt, she acknowledged by widening her feet and reaching back with one hand and pulling a cheek aside. I knelt down and began to lick the inside of her thigh and up to her bum. As i first touched her, she puckered, then released, and alowed me to probe her with my tongue. He said "she likes that, she's suckin hard now". I circled her then pushed as much tongue in as i could. She pushed back on me then took his cock out and said "i want to feel you in my arse" . I took out my thick cock and sheathed it. Then she reached back and held both cheeks apart. I nudged her with the tip and slowly . . . . . .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cant leave it there?!

By *illyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"Cant leave it there?!"

Thats what she said

. . . .pushed my cock in inch by inch, pulling back slightly then in some more . She moaned and wriggled her arse to get the last inch in. I could feel the tight grip around the base of my cock as i fucked her , feeling her fleshy globes in a circular motion. After a while of just working a short thrust she had relaxed enough to allow the entire length to slide easyly. Almost out and fully in with a an even rythem. She worked his cock and he groaned as he unleashed his load down her throat. He moved off the car to watch, then got underneath to tongue her pussy as i fucked her. She lifted a leg up onto the bumper to alow him to probe her. She was in a world of her own. I hae to relax to stop myself cumming soon. I put one leg on the bumper next to hers to get the angle , he reached through and held on to my leg to support him self. I could feel his tongue slip out of her pussy as i thrust and flick accross my balls. I just put it down to a mistake till . . . . .

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

more please x

. . . .he moved behind and i felt a wet tongue on my arse. I twitched at first, then he did it again. I stopped thrusting and pulled her back and forth onto my cock. He dug his tongue in my arse and i wasnt sure, i'm straight, but the sensation of her clamped around my cock and my arse being licked was so good. She knew wot he was doing and reached down and frgged her clit till she came, her arse pulsatet around my cock. She pulled off me and took the condom off and began to suck me. Wot a sensation ! He stood up and i heard a rustling from behind. She pulled my cheeks as she sucked and i felt a nudge on my arse and his hand on my waist then . . .

. . . .she pulled my cheeks wide as she looked up at me and buried my cock to the back of her throat and something pushed into my arse, it felt hot and spongy at first, then in a little more and i felt hair on my buttocks. I realy wasnt sure about this and was confused and excited at the same time. I didnt stop him, i could feel him stretching be and his warm balls against mine, he began to thrust as she sucked then all of a sudden his cock pulsed and he came, grinding his base into me. He withdrew and i felt slightly used. So i took my cock out of her mouth, and put on another condom. I said "right, your turn" , so he . . .

. . . .bent over the car and i instructed her to prepare him, she was so turned on and began to finger and tongue him. I stood, slowly wanking my cock, questions in my head i couldnt answer, how dare he fuck me, he's gonna pay, my cock is a lot longer and thicker than his. She moved away, and held his arse apart for me. Was i realy going to fuck a guy ? I stepped forward and shoved my cock against his arsehole, my heart was racing, he let out a 6an of pain as i forced my cock deeper, i began to thrust hard and she kissed me and told me to show him no mercy. I pumped away for what seemed a few seconds, till i felt my cum rising, i grabbed her and kissed her as i forced all of my cock in as i emptied my load. I pulled out, in disbelief of wot had just happend. He lay over the bonnet gasping. I took the condom off, she smiled, and i went back to my car. The drive home left me with questions of my sexuality' am i gay , bi, what ? Would i do it again ? Who knows. THE END. You mite think its strange for a straight guy to write such a thread, i just thought i'd put a bit in for everyone. Hope you enjoyed it tho.

great story mate.

nice story perhaps we can have an anal princess in one

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

When's Part Two?

wow its made me so wet and am know in need to pleasure myself, well done please write more , chelle xxx

By *harlieSiCouple  over a year ago

Skipton

wow - had my so called st8 cock spurting hard!

By * starr -Woman  over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

loved it

fab x

By *age3girlforeverTV/TS  over a year ago

leeds

this cud have been hotter if it was all written in one