FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A dream i had the other nite nd woke up cock dripping..

A dream i had the other nite nd woke up cock dripping..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When we woke i told mrs that i had a kinky dream as i slid my hard cock berween her moist pussy lips and began to fuck her but cum so quick i said i would share it on here and see what other ppl think....here goes....

We are a bi kinky sexual couple who like to push boundrys from time to time. We are allways teasing each other about our fantasies and what we would like to do/try some we have some we wish we had so i put 1 into action.

I rang her up at work and told her come straight home when she finished as i was going to cook up a nice meal for us little did she know it would be a fat cock she would be swallowing...

I came on fab and decided that she was going to get the fucking of her life when she got back, put an ad up on meets and started searching.It wasnt long before the msges started to role in and got chatting to a few. One guy colin seemed ok and said he could be here in an hour so give him address and jumped in shower. Time soon passed and he turned up bang on time,we introduced our selfs, grabed a beer and got onto the subject of sex,we had an hour to kill nd plenty to talk about what i thought we could do lol We was both having a look on fab as we did i had a msg off a guy me nd the mrs have had a cpl of bi mmf meets with and could he come (she knows who lol)...before i knew it he was sat on my sofa. It was time! I drew the curtains and we started to strip we were all semi hard but wanted her to have a hard cock in her mouth from the off so started to stroke colin to hardness. He had a nice fat one just how she likes it...peter the guy we played with before offers his cock colin didnt need asking twice and soon had it in his mouth so there we wer all rock hard and horny when i heard her car pull up... they knew the plan and now she was home for her meal.... should i carry on guys????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please do carry on xxx

So she comes in takes her shoes off in hall just as i walk out of living room closing the door behind me. As she looks up to see me walking towards her my hard cock swaying a dirty grin on her face so thats wot you had in mind was it she says reaching for my cock and giving me a kiss...hi did u have a nice day baby? Its just got better she replys...little did she know it would get a LOT better.

Sounds hot

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmmmm

By *etes-dragonCouple  over a year ago

Wales and the South West

interesting start

She notices the blind fold in my hand as i pull her top over her head and unclasp her bra releasing her big tits.... take it thats for me??? I smile then cover her eyes,she goes to drop to her knees to suck me,i pull her back up.... follow me... i take her by the hand and lead her into living room . I have a big corner sofa and sit her in the middle she leans back as i pull her pants off then she parts her legs. Colin and peter are stood there silent slowly wanking. I part her pussy and start licking her...she lets out a deep moan,i continue for a few mins then sit beside her,she instantly grabs my cock as i lean in to talk dirty to her....bet you wish you had another cock here to play with dont you??? Ohhh yessss ss she tightens her grip on me... would you suck it??? Mmmm yes... i becon colin over and sit her up,open ur mouth baby...ur joking rite???? I say nothing... i grab colins cock and feed it into her open mouth mmmmmmmmm was all she could muffle, she took a breath just long enough to say...ur a dirty bastard arnt ya..i like it then her mouth enveloped his fat cock again.

Fantastic. Continue

Bump

More please

Yes, more of this please.

I'm slowly wanking too now in anticipation.

» Add a new message to this topic