FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bound and shagged

Bound and shagged

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orte OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Normally I am a pretty assertive guy. But I would love to give control to someone and have them take pleasure in doing what they want. My fantasy goes something like this.

We had been meeting for a while had gotten to know each others sensitive spots and turn-ons and enjoyed pleasuring each other.

This time we had agreed that she could do whatever she wanted. and when I arrived she was dressed in nothing but stockings and fuck me heels. I wasted no time in getting undresssed and she told me to lie on the bed. Taking one wrist at a time she tied me to the bed lying on my back.

climbing on top of me she straddled my face pressing my nose and mouth against her wet sex. Following instructions I licked and sucked her fucking her with my tongue until it ached as she pressed down on me.

Leaving me tied to the bed she left the room and when she returned a plastic cock dangled between her legs held by a harness. Clearly please with it she gripped it by the base and pretended to wank with it rubbing the base against her clit.

Coming over to the bed she straddled me again thrusting the dildo between my lips she told me to get it good and wet because I knew where it was going next.

She had previously teased my ass with the tip of her finger while she sucked my cock but this was much bigger.

She moved down the bed and pushed my knees up opening my legs and exposing my ass. My stiff cock flopped against my stomach. Putting some lube on her fingers she teased my ass. Then gripping the base of the dildo she began to push against me. I could feel it as my ass started to spread to allow it in. Pulling back slightly she adjusted her angle than thrust deep inside me. Looking down at me a big grin spread across her face.

any takers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She thrusts that cock deep into me, I grit my teeth in pain as the dildo stretched me further than ever before.

She ignores my pain and says lie back relax and enjoy it. Im gonna show you what it feels like to have a cock inside you...........

I try and relax as she continues to thrust and fuck me; I gradually realise mixed in with the pain is a feeling unlike anything Ive experienced and am conscious that my cock is getting stiffer and harder.

She looks at my face and my cock and says 'your enjoying that' tell me how much you want to be fucked'

Fuck me I shout, fill me with that cock, as she begins to also stroke my cock..............

She strokes me harder and faster as she fucks me harder and faster. Im gonna cum soon I scream, she smiles and this seems to urge he ron even more.

I suddenly feel my legs turn to jelly and my cock is spurting cum all over my stomach........................

She slowly pulls out of me, the sensation is almost as pleasant as when I came...............'You enjoyed that didnt you?' she says

She puts her hand against my lips and tells me to lick her hands.............lick all that cum off them..................

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You lick away licking and sucking my fingers like you have never been fed before…..hungry….desperate… its now just pure filthy sex… I watch you as I see your cock cum to life again…..I move you to a chair… tie your hands behind you and blindfold you too….I open the door… you can hear another mans voice speaking ever so softly…..Your cock is now fully to attention… you are nervous but excited at the same time….You feel me walk past you as I whisper to you to trust me and not to worry.. I lick your neck, giving it a nibble… I feel you start to relax a bit….my hands run over your shoulders as you sit there tied… you can feel “him” close to us…..my mouth licks and nibbles your chest… slowly working its way down to your throbbing cock….I am now standing, but head down sucking away at you like there is a cock shortage….the man is now behind me… he prises my cheeks open and teases me with the edge of his cock… although you cant see what he is doing you know from my moans… you feel me breath deeply… my hands grabs your hips hard…..He thrusts hard inside me pushing your huge cock all the way to the back of my throat…………

By *orte OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Thanks for the replies. Anyone interested in making this fantasy a reality?

» Add a new message to this topic