FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > swingers club fun.

swingers club fun.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a quickie.

One night at a club my wife and I had no luck with any couples ( as often happens ) I said theres no reason for us not to be naughty, you can have some fun.So she sliped out of her mini and on with a micro bikini as seen in the our profile pic's, I just sliped out her tits, not that the cossie covered much of them. A group of coloured guys showed interest.So I thought get to the point, Wanna give her a good fucking guys, yea man. So in the dark room we went. They did'nt waste much time before she started getting fucked, plus cocks in her hands and mouth. There were four guys, within a few minutes they had all fucked her or cum some other way, then they started again, 2 more fucking her. She just laid there as they started to get dressed and said " that it guys " So I opened the door and just said, you lot wanna finish her of, one guy cum as soon as she grabed his cock, another was getting a blow job, others were fucking her.I think she actualy got fucked nine time. On the way home she said lets go home via the dogging lane, I said OK if anyone comes by just tell them to get in the car and fuck you. After guys had fucked her, she said that was a result.

So now looking for a club that gets a fair few single guys to see how many it takes to satisfy the gready wife I found I have. She will never finish a blow job. I'd like to se her caught out and get a mouthful of cum. This may be achived, if we find a club where she can be tied. So she cannot refuse cock in her pussy or mouth. She wants to chance it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic