FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > NYE

NYE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ominantPerv85 OP   Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

So, its NYE. I've finished work, so I am trying to find something to do. I decided to venture into London. After just casually wandering for a bit, I decide that I should venture over to Trafalgar Square for midnight. By the time I've walked there, it was 11:30pm. I have a little wander through the crowd, when I notice this girl checking me out. Being the shy type, I look away and pretend that we didn't make eye contact. Of course, within seconds I was looking back at her, but she wasn't looking at me. So, I decided that I should get a bit closer to her, as there were quite a lot of people between us. As I get a bit closer, someone walks between us and as they pass, I can see her looking and smiling at me. I attempt to smile back, and start moving towards her. She stays exactly where she is and looks away. As I get along side her, I say 'Hi'. She looks round, smiles and says 'Hi, happy new years'. 'Happy new years to you too' I reply. 'You know you should really give me a new years kiss' she said. I've never had someone be so direct to me, 'It would be rude not too I suppose' I say just before I go to kiss her. With her hand behind my head, she pulls me quicker to her and gives me the biggest kiss that seemed to go on for ages, but was really only about a second. 'What's the craziest thing you've done on a new years eve?' she asks me. Knowing I haven't actually done anything that exciting at all but not wanting to seem boring, I made something up quickly 'Nude beach party in New Zealand, how about you?'. I think she can tell I made that up as she giggled and said to me, 'I bet I can top that for you....' as she pulls my head closer and whispers in my ear 'I've always wanted to be fucked in the arse as the clock strikes 12.' I move back, and look at her with a questioning look. 'Really?!' I said, 'Do you want me to help you with that?'. She simply replied 'Would we be here now if I didn't???'. I looked at the time, and its 11:50. 'We are a bit short on time to get anywhere, would do you suggest?'. She came closer to me and slid her hand down my trousers 'You feel as if you are man enough to do me now, are you?' 'I couldn't let you down' I replied. With that, I turned her around and undone the top button of her jeans, they were nice and loose, and slid her jeans just down from her arse. I knew that we needed abit of lube, so I dribbled everso slightly down her crack, with which she twitched. By this time, I was as hard as a rock, knowing that I was about to fuck this beautiful girls arse, in public, with all these people around, and I didn't even know her name. 'You ready','Do it' she says and with that, I let my cock out through my boxers and jeans, and slip it down her arse crack and into her arse, as she lets out a sigh of pleasure when my helmet enters her. As soon as I am in, I reach around and go down the front of her jeans so I can play with her pussy and have a bit of leverage. I slide my cock in as far as it will go, and start to grind into her arse, as my middle finger is rubbing against her clit and into her pussy as I pull her against me. As I am kissing her neck and I am looking around, I can see that a few people have started to look over, and its quite obvious that they are talking about us, but I keep going. More and more people start to look, point and giggle to themselves. She was in another place, with her eyes shut, she arched her arse further onto my cock and grinded harder and deeper. I think she knew people had started to look, and I think it turned her on more as I felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter. Next thing I know, the crowd has started the countdown......As soon as she heard this, she pulled her jeans right down, and bent right over. Now everyone could see. This just encouraged me to fuck her harder, so i let go of her pussy, grabbed her hips with both hand, and really start to fuck her. Over the crowds count down, I could still hear her. She was craving for more and more. The crowd counted down to zero, and then there was the biggest roar as everyone welcomed in the new year, but I was abit busy. After a few seconds of everyone hugging eachother, they all focused on us. I was pounding as hard as I could, and even though it was cold, I had a bit of sweat across my forehead. My eyes were only on either her, her arse, or closed. I can feel that I'm not going to last much longer, and the crowd start to cheer us and chant 'Fuck Fuck Fuck' in time with my poundings. This nearly makes me spurt, but I hold it, and keep pounding. Then, out of the crowd, a d*unk guy has come up to me with the biggest smile on his face and a bottle of some drink, whatever it was. 'Yeah man, look at you go' he says as he's put his arm around my shoulders 'fuck her good' as he takes another sip of his drink. I'm nearly done, but I don't want to cum in her arse, so I take my cock out, get round to her mouth, and nice and firmly slide it down her throat. The crowd roars louder, and I know that any minute the boys in blue are going to come over and see what all the fuss is a bit. A few strokes down her throat later and I can feel myself cumming, I know I'm not going to be able to hold it back any more, so I take my cock out her throat, and shoot my load into her mouth. The crowd cheer and clap as my body shudders. Almost instantly, she has sucked and swallowed every bit of cum I have to offer, and stands up to pull her jeans back up. As I am putting my cock back into my trousers, she comes up to me, kisses me quickly and whispers 'I bet that beat that party' and before I can answer, she has walked off behind me and vanished into the crowd. Some of the crowd comes up to me to congratulate me and all that, but quite swiftly, I head off into the opposite direction......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Bloody loved that what a great way to see the new year in horny as fuck

Maidstone

Thanks , glad you enjoyed

Maidstone

Doesn't look like it's going to happen this year lol