FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > WIFES FIRST DIRTY GAME

WIFES FIRST DIRTY GAME

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ranny Sue OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

folkestone

HOW I INTRODUCED MY WIFE TO SWINGING

OUR FIRST VERY NAUGHTY GAME

( Sharron has sex in the woods with a stranger)

by Tranny Sue XX

Saturday 9pm

We had just finished a delicious Chinese meal at our local Chinese restaurant. It’s only a ten minute drive from our apartment on San Luis. Special fried rice, prawns grilled with a rich garlic sauce, chicken with bean shoots and almonds, beef slices in a peppery soy sauce, spare ribs in a succulent sweet and sour sauce. Sharron d*unk a whole bottle of red wine over our two hour dinner. I’m teetotal so I only d*unk water. As a consequence my mind is one hundred percent ‘on the ball’ at all times. And that may be to my advantage when it came to playing our dirty game when we go back home. Sharron had chosen to play scrabble.

“ What? Spanish words?” I suggested

“ No, English. Spanish words would be unfair”, she hissed. “ You’ve been living in Spain far longer than I have. You’d have an unfair advantage over me”.

“ Well you don’t complain if I have an unfair advantage of you in bed?” I suggested, playfully.

“ That’s different”, she smiled.

We didn’t get out of bed until mid-day. We’d both been very tired after we arrived home at three in the morning from our enjoyable activities in our local swingers club, ‘Puerto D’amor’.

In the afternoon we had written out on sheets of paper, six possible forfeits for each other should one of us lose tonight’s game. We didn’t show our list to each other. If I lost then I would have to throw a dice, and only then would Sharron present me with the list of six forfeits she’d written. Whatever number the dice landed on, then I’d have to do the corresponding forfeit number on the list. And vice versa if Sharron lost.

Sharron was looking forward to the game. This was the first we’d played. Over our time together we played many more. Each one becoming more naughty and daring for each of us.

We arrived home just before eleven. Whilst Sharron changed into a negligee, I turned on our computers and then set out the scrabble board.

Ten minutes later she returned with a cold glass of white sparkling wine in one hand. I pulled from the green cloth bag the highest numbered letter and subsequently opted to go first.

The fact that Sharron had consumed a whole bottle of cheap plonk in the Chino’ restaurant, and now was on her third glass of sparkling wine, possibly put me at an advantage. Because forty minutes later I’d won, albeit only by a majority of five points! Nevertheless, it was a win.

I packed up the scrabble board and produced a dice and tumbler. She shook it eagerly and let the dice roll on top of the coffee table, and it landed displaying the number four.

From my trouser pocket I pulled out a folded sheet of paper, unfolded it and laid it on top of the table.

“ There”, I said. And she quietly looked over it, blushing slightly when she read what her game or forfeit was.

“ Mmm. That’s very naughty”.

The list read;

1/. Walk in the woods flashing to any guys you see, discreetly, and not making it look on purpose. Advertise the event on our website with one weeks notice.

2/. Go to the swingers club on a Thursday night. ‘Greedy Girls Night’ In the club you must roll a dice. If it lands on a one, two or three, you must roll again and add the numbers together. That’s how many guys you must fuck. If the dice lands on four, five or six, then you fuck the number of guys applicable to the number on the dice.

3/. Have lesbian sex with a woman of your choice on our bed whilst I sit and watch only

4/. Have sex in the woods with a stranger.

5/. Discreetly flash in shops and supermarkets and advertise the event on our website.

6/. Solicit close to the roundabout where the prostitutes go and see if you can pick up a paying clients and fuck or suck him in the woods.

“ How are you going to plan that?” She asked with one eye brow raised.

“Why don’t you check your emails, and I’ll check mine, before we go to bed”.

“ OK darling”.

I had already worked out a game plan. I picked out three guys form the list Sharron had given me over a period of a few days. The list having been made up of profiles she’d taken a fancy to whilst browsing our own website and swinginspain.com . She also had a list of profiles that I’d taken a fancy to.

Once I’d located the email addresses of each of three different guys, I sent them this email:

Hi, my name is Steve. My wife and I, Sharron, love to play dirty games and forfeits. You’ll see our own profile and pictures on ( Swingers site in Spain) tonight she lost a game of scrabble. Her forfeit is that she has to fuck a stranger in woods close to where we live, and then come back with a wet and used pussy to tell me all about it. She will think this is the game plan, but secretly I’ll be hidden behind a bush nearby, taking discreet photos to show her later. I don’t want her to realise I’m close by . It’s all part of our fun. Are you interested? I won’t take photos of your face, only your lower regions. I’m planning the game for this coming Wednesday afternoon at 3 pm. If interested, let me know A.S.A.P and I’ll email you a map of where she will be. It’s easy to find. And is based in San Luis. Steve –

Then I printed out a detailed game plan for Sharron and handed it to her. And she read it with interest.

Wednesday. We will have lunch early. At on o’clock you must shower and prepare yourself to look very sexy and tarty. You will wear your very short navy blue satin dress. No bra. No knickers. You will walk into the pine forest in trainers at 2.30 pm and make your way to the wooded copse where we took photos and had sex. There, change into your black high heeled shoes. In the carrier bag also take a ground mat to lay on. The stranger will know where you are. After you’ve had sex, come back and tell me all about it, showing me your fanny.

“ That sounds ever so naughty” she blushed.

“ Do you like it though?”

“ Yes, it’s given me butterflies in my stomach”.

“ Well when we had fun in the woods, you did say that you’d love to have sex with a stranger in there”.

“ Yes but, that was with you there”, she said a little concerned.

“ Well take your telephone with you”.

“ Why don’t you come along?”

“ It wouldn’t be the same. The stranger might not want to fuck you if I was there”, I lied. “ you’ll be alright, as the guy is one off the list you gave me”.

“ Oh right, I see.”

A little later we went to bed. She was feeling very horny with thoughts of the game flashing across her mind. Not knowing who she would see only added to heightening her arousal. But I teased her and refrained from having sex with her, I planned to hold myself back from fucking her until Wednesday afternoon. That way she should be so aroused and frustrated that she’ll scream the forest down.

Sunday 10am. It was difficult getting up out of bed. Sharron had kept on pushing herself onto me, pleading for me to fuck her.

“ No”, I said. “ I want you really horny and frustrated on Wednesday. I will be also. So probably you’ll have what you really want”.

“ And what’s that?”

“ Lots and lots of cum”.

“ Oh God, I don’t know if I can wait that long?”

“ Well, we’ll see”.

And we got out of bed and showered in our own bathrooms. Whilst she dressed and made the coffees, I checked the emails.

I was please to see that all three guys had emailed back. The first said that he was sorry but he had family over from England for the following two weeks. He would have loved to have joined in the game. Could we keep his email address for any future games.

The second said similar things, except that he was working and could not make any appointments or meetings during the week days.

The third however, said that he’d loved the email. Yes! He could make it for three o’clock on Wednesday. He knew San Luis, and he added that the email sounded so horny and fun that he’d hard a hard on just reading it.

Quickly I re-checked his profile and photo. The profile said:

My name is Gary. I’m forty. Divorced and live on my own in Playa Flamenca. I’m experienced, clean, slim, tanned and very hairy, as you can see from my naked photo. I’m looking for fun with single ladies and couples, for unhurried adult fun. I don’t mind safe sex but I prefer un protected sex because I come a lot. It’s a shame to waste it. I’m a long stayer and I can come two and sometimes three times. I’m discreet and respect peoples limits. I can travel or accommodate. I’m not particular about age, size or ethnicity. I’m a non smoker. –

And his profile ended with his email address and a mobile telephone number. After reading his profile, I could see why Sharron had picked him out to go on to her list. “ I fancy this one” list. The fact that he was very hairy, starred a flag, and he said he was a long stayer, that’s another flag, he can cum two or three times, mmm! That’s a definite flag. Then his build and looks added at least another flag. In his photo he appeared to be quite tall. Slim, tanned and muscular. His hair was cropped short and probably would have been a dark colour if grown long. He had brown eyes. Overall a handsome face. Yes, I could almost picture him thrusting into her with powerful flesh smacking thrusts.

I sent him an email back:

- Hi Gary. Thank you for your email. Please take this email as a full confirmation of Wednesday at 3pm. Please find attached a map of where the wooded copse is, where she will be, and a map of where the entrance to the pine forest is on San Luis. ( I didn’t tell him where we lived exactly). She’ll be wearing a sexy short navy blue dress. She’ll be a little nervous. And she will think that I’m at home and not hidden, so please do not let her know. This is a genuine game. I take it that your OK with me taking lower body photos? Any problems please email me or call me on my mobile number. Steve –

And sent it! Sharron and I spent the rest of the day as normal. Later that evening Gary emailed me back:

Hi Steve, thanks for your email and attachment. I know exactly where the wooded copse is as I made a trial run earlier today and found it fine. Thanks. I’m looking forward to Wednesday and I’ll save myself until then. So Sharron can experience all my cum. And I do cum a lot when I save it up for a week or more. By Wednesday I’ll have saved it up for two weeks! Yes photos are fine.

I have a full photo on the swinginspain.com website, and therefore I’m more than happy for full facial photos to be taken. All I’d ask is if you could email me any photos you take? Gary-

I emailed him back immediately:

Hi Gary, Yes, I would be happy to email you copies of all of the photos that I take. See you Wednesday. Steve –

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings were difficult as Sharron was becoming increasingly frustrated. She woke up on Wednesday morning wet and very horny.

“ No”, I repeated. “ You’ll get more than enough sex to compensate later. The stranger you will love. He’s a very hairy guy, a repeater and heavy cummer. Slim and built strongly to give you a memorable servicing. After you will need to tell me all about it in details and what he did, how you felt and show me the evidence by displaying your cum filled fanny to me as you tell me”.

With those words her neck reddened and she became even more aroused, wanting release. It was even making her body tremble. If she’s too noisy in the woods others might hear. Sound travels so easily and far in the woods. However, three in the afternoon is siesta time, so it should be free of people. I thought.

Wednesday morning I could tell that Sharron’s mind was elsewhere. She was tutting when she continually made mistakes in typing emails. She forgot that I have black coffees, I don’t drink milk. So one coffee was wasted. She kept fidgeting in her chair. She d*unk quite a bit of water. Her throat must have been dry. And when it came to lunch, she wasn’t really hungry.

At one o’clock she disappeared into her bathroom and I could hear her shower on full blast. I checked the emails again. There was another from Gary. He’d sent it just ten minutes ago.

Hi Steve. I’ll be there at 3pm. I hope Sharron’s looking forward to it. Gary –

Quickly I sent him an email back –

Hi Gary, yes, I’ve refrained from having sex with her since Sunday. Now she’s really frustrated and horny. Once you’re completely spent can you just kiss her on a cheek, get dressed and leave straight away. I want to see what she does after. She’s a noisy lover. She’ll scream the woods down. So be warned. If anyone happens to be around, they probably will come to look.

Secretly I had charged up both spare batteries to the camera. Those together with the camera, I’d already placed in my black leather shoulder bag. It was warm and sunny outside with a clear blue sky. I’d just keep on what I was wearing, which was, a navy blue sleeveless t-shirt, navy blue shorts and brown leather sandals. No underwear, so less to take off.

The time had just passed two o’clock. I peered round the bedroom door.

“ Hi darling, you all right, you’ve been very quiet?” I said admiring what I saw. She looked extremely sexy in her navy blue, satin mini dress. She had worn it when we went into the woods to take photos of each other for our website. She had other identical dresses in bright red and black. But, to me, she looked better wearing navy blue. In her earlobes were dangly pearl earrings which matched the pearl necklace around her neck.

“ Nothing on underneath?” I teased.

Looking at me with a smile she stopped what she was doing and lifted up her dress to above her ample boobs. Nothing!

“ OK just asking”.

I walked over to her and stood behind her, leaning over and placing both my hands on the material of her this dress, and over each boob. Her body stirred and each nipple hardened to my touch.

“ Don’t, I’m frustrated enough as it is”, she hissed.

“ Oh, don’t you want me to relieve you right now?”

“ Hmm, you’re just teasing me. You have no intention of doing anything to me until I get back. I might as well hang on now and get a bloody good shagging at three o’clock”.

“ But you don’t know who it is?”

“ well if the guy is off my list then I’ll at least recognise his face when I see him. I don’t forget profiles and faces”, she teased me back.

“ Are you looking forward to it?”

“ What do you think?” she replied.

“ Lots. But don’t forget, sound carries in the woods. What would you do if the guy arouses you so much that you are catapulted into one of your very noisy sexual appreciation moods, and then someone hears and comes looking ? What would you do if that someone was a nice hunky hairy guy, who watched the other guy until he left, then, came in naked to see you? What would you do?”

“ You know what I’d do, why ask?”

“ Tell me, I like to hear it from you”.

“ I wouldn’t be able to close my legs would I. By the time I got back here, you’d see it dripping all the way down my legs. And do you know what ‘d do?”

“ No, what?”

“ I’d make you lick it all off”, and she giggled.

A bulge appeared in the front of my shorts.

“ I see you’re teased too”, and she giggled again.

I went back into the lounge and pretended that I was working on the computer. The time now had just passed two thirty.

She came through carrying a carrier bag with her black high heels inside, a bottle of cold water and a ground mat tightly rolled up. She looked and smelt wonderful. Any guy who saw her would feel aroused. She kissed me on my cheek.

“ I’m off now. I hope he’s OK. I have butterflies in my stomach, you won’t be there to protect me”.

£ You’ll be fine. You’ve got your mobile haven’t you?”

“ Yes and the small CS spray just in case”.

“ You’ll be alright. I have all his details from the website”.

“ OK see you later”. And off she walked. As soon as she’d left I looked out from the terrace window, and watched her walk along the track until she had disappeared around a bend. Immediately I gathered my shoulder bag and phone popping that inside, picked up my keys, and locked the door behind me and followed her into the woods. I soon caught sight of her, but kept my distance, just in case she looked back over her shoulder.

There was a slight breeze and now and again it lifted the hem of her dress, exposing a brief glimpse of her buttocks. Lovely. No one passed us. I watched her all the way down to the main track that ran parallel with the salt lake. However, I kept well back, and walked towards the special wooded copse, keeping well out of view. No one would have seen me behind the trees and shrubs and rocks that were about fifty metres from the main track. No one passed her. She arrived in the copse at ten to three. Laid down the ground mat, changed into her high heels and sat facing the salt lake with her back to me. I crouched only fifteen to twenty metres away, behind a thick shrub. An opening in the shrubs branches, allowed me to lay down behind it, and get a clear view

with the camera of her. For a moment I played around with the zoom, and got it just right. Perfect, I whispered to myself. The slight breeze rustled the trees and the only other sound were birds tweetering and chatting in the branches.

In the distance I could just make out a man walking along the main track directly ahead. Sharron had seen him as well. Her body seemed to tense and she stood up, peering from the copse. God she looked so sexy wearing that dress and her feet in high heels. The hem of the dress barely covered her buttocks.

Then the guy had turned from the main track and was now walking in long strides up the narrow track that led past the cope. As he got closer I could tell it was Gary from his web photo. For a moment he stopped, and then turned left and headed straight for the copse.

Sharron turned to face the entrance to the copse, and she looked a little nervous. Her nipples were hard and their outlines I could clearly see through the thin fabric. Gary wore a cream t-shirt and dark shorts and on his feet, leather sandals. His profile had been very accurate.

“ Hi, you must be Sharron”,

“ Yes”.

“ Well I must say, you look stunning. I hear you lost a game and this is your forfeit”.

“ Yes, I think I’ve seen a photo of you and a profile on swinginspain website, yes?”

“ yes that’s right, my name’s Gary”.

He drew close to her and kissed her on her cheek. She blushed.

“ On my profile the photo of me is a naked one, maybe if I take my clothes off, you’ll recognise me more easily”.

“ Yes do that, take your clothes off”, she said softly.

First her removed his t-shirt, and then his shorts and then his pants, folding them and placing them neatly on the ground. He was already semi-erect. Sharron stared at him for a moment.

“ Ah yes, now I remember”.

“ Which bits do you remember?”

She blushed again, “ Your photo , physique and what you said in your profile. Repeater, heavy cummer”.

“ Yes. That’s all true. I’ve got two weeks of cum saved up just for you”, he said softly. “ Now take off your dress”.

She obeyed and stood there naked. “ lay down” and she laid down, opening her legs. The view was of her pussy, her head pointing away from me. looking at her sex through the camera, with its zoom lens, I could clearly see just how moist she was. Immediately he laid between her legs and over her body. He began to kiss her, and she responded instantly. Their mouths slurping. She moved her knees up and his penis swelled more, but he didn’t enter her. At that point I took the first photo, which captured the closeness of his large penis to her sex. His large cum filled balls, his powerful buttocks, and his tanned and very hairy skin. Even at that distance, I could detect the reddening of her neck. Peering around, I didn’t see anyone.

Slowly he moved his head down to her neck, kissing her, and then her ears. She let out a quiet moan and slowly he moved down until he took her left nipple into his mouth, kneading and gently biting it with his teeth. “ Oh, on, ooh, on! She gasped.

Then he did the same to the other nipple, and her gasps continued. Her hands were held behind his head.

When he lifted his head up he quietly asked her. “ Where is your husband, Steve?”

“ Back in our apartment”, she gasps.

“ Why isn’t he here then?”

“ It’s a game, he wants me to go back and tell him all about it and to show him the evidence by exposing my fanny to him”

“ That’s very sexy. I bet you’re a naughty enough women who’d love to have a gang-bang in these woods, am I right?”

She lifted her head looking startled.

“ A, are there more?”

“ No, just me. You’re fine with me. I wouldn’t do anything that you didn’t want me to do. I was just asking – that’s all”,

“ Yes it would be sexy, but only with people I know, people who I’ve been with before”.

He went back down to nibbling her nipples, making her gasp again. Slowly he moved from her bosoms and down her belly, down and down to her sex. She parted her legs even more to give him easy access to her warm and frustrated sex. When she felt his strong tongue probe her, she moaned out loud and the sound carried around the copse and seemed to bounce off the tree trunks.

“ Oh yes, I’ve needed that, oh yes”, she murmured. He kept on licking and probing her and I clicked another photo.

“ Oh Gary, fuck me now. I haven’t had sex since Sunday and I’ll explode if I don’t have a cock inside me soon”

But as though he wasn’t listening, he carried on licking her. But now his hands had moved onto her ankles and he was lifting each of her legs higher and wider apart.

“ Oh God, fuck, I’m cumming soon, fuck me now”, she pleaded. But he still did not listen. It was a shame that I didn’t have a recorder. And then a thought hit me. The camera could take a short movie with sound. I’ll try at an opportune moment. I knew how that part of the camera worked.

Her body began to tremble. Her neck looked like a beetroot in colour.

“ I, I’m cumming”, she gasped. I switched the camera immediately onto movie, and at that moment he mounted her and thrust into her with a loud and resounding smack as his balls rammed against her flesh. She screamed. He thrust hard and fast into her, his buttocks quenching together each time he fully penetrated her. She screamed more as she climaxed, her head moving from side to side. She was so noisy. I thought that anyone even at a distance would hear her. The unmistakable sound of a women in the height of ecstasy. He kept on thrusting in and out of her sex with a powerful and rhythmic motion. His balls slapping against her bottom.

“ Oh, ahhh, oh, oh, good, oh, yes, yes, yes, yeeees”, she screamed out loud as she climaxed again and then he grunted and thrust into her deeply with a smack, and didn’t withdraw from her. His buttocks held tightly together, trembling. “ Oh yes, can you feel that Sharron?”

I switched the camera back onto photo mode and clicked two more takes in rapid succession. “ Yes, oh yes, I needed that, oh yes, you’ve made me orgasm twice. I can feel your dick pumping inside of me. It’s still twitching. How much cum are you filling me up with?”

“ Lots” is all he replied.

Several moments later he withdrew from her, with a slurp. His still erect penis glistened in the short burst of rays of sun that penetrated through the gaps in the branches above them. He looked large, probably around ten inches. He moved to the side of her face, and gently with one hand held the back of her head up to him, with his hips he guided himself into her open mouth. I zoomed the lens of the camera onto her pussy, and the image that was displayed on the small ‘LCD’ screen, caused me to swell. Off-white cum began to ooze in a thick, sticky line from her pussy. I took several photos of it as the thick fluid seeped lower and in the cleft of her buttocks.

Each time she moved her bottom, her buttocks squeezed the cum and it stuck to both sides of her cleft. He was gently thrusting himself into her mouth. She couldn’t take all of him , but she did manage just over half of his cock.

“ Play with your nipples”, he instructed her, and her hands moved to each of them, with her fingers pinching and kneading lightly. Her legs remained well apart, and more cum oozed from her swollen fanny. I clicked another close-up photo of her sex and re-adjusted the camera so as to get an image of his penis close to her head. He’d withdrew from her and was now frantically masturbating himself with his right hand whilst firmly holding her head with his other.

“ Oh, oh, oh, I’m going to cum in your mouth, oh, oh, oh, yes, her it comes babe, oh, yes, open wide”

She did so just as a stream of cum sprayed from his penis and directly into her mouth. I took several photos, hoping that at least one of them would show his spunk flying in mid air towards her mouth. A little seeped from the corner of her mouth, and a blob had hit her on the tip of her nose. She closed her lips around the tip of his penis, sucking every last drop from him.

Staying, kneeling beside her, he released her head and slips himself from her mouth.

“ Keep playing with your nipples”, he instructs. His right hand moves down to her clitoris. She gasps out loud when she feels him. She’s so sensitive still on that special part of her anatomy.

“ Oh that’s naughty, Gary, are you going to fuck me again?”

“ No”.

“ Why?”

“ Because if I fuck your pussy, the thrusts in and out of you will dispel much of my cum inside you. Now you wouldn’t want that because you wouldn’t have mush up there to show hubby, would you?”

“ Well no, I suppose not”.

Nothing more was said as he continued to caress her with care and attention and an understanding of a woman’s body, totally. He was food at it. I took some more photos. She wanted to rub his cock, but he simply said. “ No, play with your nipples”.

“ I want to be fucked again”, she pleaded. But he carried on caressing her. Cajoling her to another body trembling climax. As her vaginal muscles contracted in a twitching opening and shut, opening and shut motion, more of his cum seeped from her pussy, and again I captured some excellent images, that I knew would be extremely popular on many of the international websites

Including, Flickr, Mydailyflog, Taboospot, Worldwidewives, as well as our own website.

“ Oh, that was wonderful”, she gasped.

“ Right Sharron, turn over onto your stomach”. And she did so willingly. “ Now splay your legs”

Leaning to one side of her, he parted her buttocks with both his hands, and I took another photo of all the cum that had seeped in between her buttocks, and her rim glistened.

“ Oh your not going to fuck my bum?” she asked sounding concerned.

“ No, don’t worry. I know I’m too big for you. No I’m just going to wank all over your bum. When hubby sees you he’ll be able to smell you”.

And he knelt between her legs, wanking furiously, with a flesh smacking sound. Moments later his buttocks quenched and he released a gasp as he came again, all over her buttocks and in between her cheeks.

“ that’s if Sharron. That was great. I’d love to meet you again but next time for a gang bang”.

He kissed her on her neck and quickly dressed and left the copse. No one was around, unfortunately. She hadn’t moved. It was as though she was waiting and hoping for someone else to come into the copse. She was looking at the track close to the salt lake, watching Gary walk along it and into the distance.

I removed all my clothes, quietly and my sandals. She still hadn’t moved. She was watching the main track. Carefully stepping from behind the bush, trying not to tread on any twigs, I moved to the copses entrance, and made a sound of a foot touching the ground. She flinched slightly, but didn’t look round. She crossed her arms under her forehead and faced the ground mat,

Slowly I moved towards her. She started to breath more heavily. ‘Was she hoping it was another stranger entering the copse? I bet so because she’d been so noisy? I bet she thinks I’m another stranger? Dirty bitch. I crept between her legs and knelt down. She must have sensed someone was behind her, she was trembling. Leaning over, I picked up her dress and folded it to make a blind fold, and then wedged it under her forehead and roughly tied it behind her head. Then I emptied her carrier bag of her trainers, and would it to resemble a rope. She was breathing heavily and trembling, but she didn’t say anything. Lifting her arms from under her forehead, she seemed to realise what was happening. Placing her wrists together I tied them with the carrier bag. It wouldn’t hold if she struggled. Moving her legs wider I bent right down, close to her sex. It was so

wet and still seeping cum. Semen lain in between her buttocks and all the way down the cleft of her bottom. She smelt strongly of sex and spunk. Gently I touched her sex with my tongue. She flinched and gasped, and mouthed a lit “ Oh, oh”. She tasted musky and salty. With one finger I caressed her clitoris and with the middle finger of my right hand I fondled her rim. She shifted her bottom upwards, moaning ever so softly.

“ Oh, oh yes, fuck me. Is that you Gary?” I didn’t answer. I kept fingering her rim, spitting on it and wiping a little cum onto it making it slippery enough to slide my finger inside her. A couple of minutes later she was getting close to another orgasm. “ Fuck me please, I need it Gary”. I sensed when she was on the verge of climaxing and spat on my fingers wiping over my erect penis with it. Leaning over, slowly I slipped my penis into her arse. It was warm and slipper, and she gave a loud moan when I thrust into her.

“ Y, y, you’re not Gary, he wouldn’t be able to do that, oh, oh, oh, fuck, I’m cumming”. Her buttocks trembled. Her rim was tight and seconds later I climaxed trying to hold back from letting any sound out. I felt myself twitching and pumping into her. Five or six times I must have sprayed my cum into her bum..

“ On God”, she gasped. Limply I slipped from her and quickly and quietly slipped from the copse and rapidly dressed, picked up my bag and hid behind another large shrub.

For several moments she didn’t move. Then her wrists moved and she quickly broke free from the flimsy carrier bag restraint. Then she removed her temporary blindfold, sat up and peered around. Seeing no-one, she stood up and pulled on her dress and then changed into her trainers. Rolled up the ground mat and popped it together with her shoes into the carrier bag. I knew that she didn’t have anything to wipe her self with. She’d have to walk back to the apartment with a very wet bum and an even more wet pussy.

As she gingerly left the copse, again she peered around, but there was not one to be seen. She walked back to the main track and along it towards the track that led through the woods to exit close to our apartment. I followed her from a distance the I’d come. She wouldn’t be able to see me. A couple of cyclists whizzed past her, but they had barely looked at her. Then an old man walked past her with his small dog. But he just nodded a ‘hello’ and didn’t look back at her. Then she walked onto the track leading home. There was a point in the trees where I could over take her. She wouldn’t see me, and I could get ahead on the track, and see if anyone was coming down, plus I would get back before her by five minutes at least, and pretend I’d been in all the time.

I’d left the computers and TV on.

Hurriedly I sprinted in between the trees and onto the home bound track at a bend in the track where she wouldn’t see me. Jogging along the track I didn’t see anyone. Quickly I unlocked the flat, put my shoulder bag on the couch, poured a glass of water and sat in front of my computer with my fingers on the keyboard. It had just passed four thirty.

A few minutes later the door slid open and she walked in looking flushed.

“ Hi darling”, I said swivelling around in my office chair. “ You’ve been a long time, I thought you’d be back before now”, I added, looking at my watch. “ but as you didn’t call me, I assumed that you’d been having a good time. You look flushed”.

“ Oh yes, I really was seen to this afternoon. Look!” she said pointing to the insides of her thighs/ “ That’s cum. The guy’s name was Gary. God he came a lot”.

“ Well sit down and tell me all about it”

“ I need a towel I don’t want to get cum on the sofa”.

“ Hang on then and I’ll get one”.

Placing the towel onto the sofa, she sat down on the edge of the seat and lent back, splaying her legs wide. Her pussy was swollen and sodden. But the cum was not just a clear, translucent liquid. I knelt down and sniffed her sex. “ Mmm, you smell strongly of cum and cock”.

She smiled.

“ Tell me all about it”.

“ Well I’d seen him on the swinginspain website. Anyway he kissed me first after we

Removed our clothes, then he kissed my ears, neck , boobs, nipples going down to my fanny. He licked and probed me with his tongue for ages, making me orgasm, then he fucked me really hard, making me cum again, and then he came up me. After he came in my mouth and I had to swallow it all. He made me cum again with his finger fondling my clitty. And then he made me turn over and he came all over my bottom. It feels sticky down there now. Then he left.”

“ Oh is that it?”

“ Er, no, no. I laid face down for a while”.

“ Why?”

“ A bit knackered. Well, yes and hot. I thought he might come back and fuck me again. I heard someone enter the copse and I thought it was him. I didn’t look up. I pretended I hadn’t

Realised anyone had come in. Then whoever it was folded my dress into a blindfold and put it over my eyes, tying it behind my head. Then he emptied the carrier bag and screwed it up and used that to tie my wrists behind my back. Then he licked me and fingered my clitoris with one hand and my bum with his other. When I was close to an orgasm he slid his cock inside me fucking my bum. At that point I knew it wasn’t Garry because his dick would have been too big for me. I orgasmed and whoever it was climaxed as well filling my bum with his cum”.

“ did you see who it was?”

“ No. I struggled a little with the bag restraint and by the time it came off, whoever it was had gone”.

“ Was it sexy?”

“ Very. But what if it was someone local. They’d know it was me”.

“ Well we won’t know. But you enjoyed it?”

“ Oh yes, very much, but I’d have enjoyed it even more if you’d been there. Lick me”.

And I obliged. She tasted lovely. It wasn’t long before we both climaxed again. Her pussy felt so warm and velvety smooth.

Later we showered and changed. Before we went out for a meal, I placed the camera beside her computer.

“ Oh Sharron, did we download the photos from last time, better check?”

“ You bastard, you were there all the time. You must have hid behind that big bush. Great photos. Now I know who fucked my bum. There’s only one cock that fits me nicely, and that’s yours”.

“ Yep, I never let my eyes off you”.

“ You naughty boy”.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

God that woz fucking horny i loved it great read.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wonderful story !!

mmmmmmmm

By *ominantPerv85Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

Yeah, I have to agree.

Very nice indeed, love the idea of rolling a dice for the forfeit, might pinch that idea :D

By *ranny Sue OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

folkestone

Hi youre most welcome to use any of the games for your self. I will be putting another true story on this listing shortly of another game she lost. And one that I lost. love Sue xx

really love all your stories so far they are wonderful thanks for sharing them with us

delicious story..... i'm totally horny now!

thanks for sharing.

x

great story would love similar to happen to me! x

» Add a new message to this topic