FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Humiliation by my ex

Humiliation by my ex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Just beg me a little " said my ex wife jenny.

I now knew things couldnt get any worse.

"Look its simple"my ex wife continued "its xmas eve your broke, homeless and lets face it pathetic. All you have to do is kneel at my feet and kiss them."

Ken her new fella was by now laughing at his ex employers situation. Jen had slipped her perfectly manicured foot from her shoe. Wriggling her toes i knew i was beaten. My knees started to bend......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start . Keep it going

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Fuck me I'm luven this

How did i end up here? You may wonder. Well my downfall was my own making. 2 years ago after nearly 30 years wedded bliss i discovered this site.

I had up till then been what i thought was an exemplary husband and father to two daughters.

I had my own successful business supplying materials to the plumbing industry.

Id started to talk to a guy on fab he was so he said a Bull male he said he loved fucking wives in front of husbands did i think my wife would like this?

Well at this stage it was all just a wank and fantasy. Id have loved to see my jen fucked. Used spunked into and over by such a guy. But for gods sake i knew shed never do this. Jen was what i now know is called a vanilla wife. Sex was a chore rather then fun and wed go through the motions a few times a month if i was lucky.

But this guy kept talking to me he would show me pics of what i believed to be his huge black cock fucking a white willing slut wife.

He said it was a Bulls pleasure to see a well manicured white hand. The wedding ring clearly on show. Wrapped round his huge dick. In some pics hubby could clearly be seen some times hubby was sucking kissing his dick with his wife even!!

Needless to day i wanked furiously at these pics and his talk of white couple domination.

He would also continually ask for pics of Jen.

My Jen is a size 18 woman. 5ft 6 with a nice large pair of cuddly breasts.

Well by now i had changed my fab profile to that of a couple. This allowed me to place pics of jen on the profile.

Like most guys i started with "normal" snaps, weddings family dos etc.. then i placed a few from beach holidays. Making sure of course jens face was obscured.

Well the bull said he thought my wife looked a nice looking bitch. Questions asked like did she swallow. Shave her cunt etc etc

Turned on i guess i made jen into more of a sex queen then she was in reality.

Then 1 night my life well more precise my whole families lives were changed for ever....

Very good 2 parts so far . Please continue

Great read so far, I'm enjoying it

Looking forward to reading the rest.

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

sounds good so far. xxx

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Go on

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Hope there's more

Can't wait to hear morw

I got home from work about 6 as soon as i walked through the door jen was on at me. Waving a letter from the her Majesty inland revenue!

You see my business though outwardly seeming to do ok it was only because i had neglected to pay the Tax owed.

I owed a fortune. Certainly way more then all my assets could afford.

Well that evening we argued like hell. I was a bad dad husband her mother had been right all the time etc.etc

I slept that night in the spare room. Out of a feeling of deselation i logged onto fab. Mr Bull was on and we chatted.

I explained that i wasnt feeling particularly horny and the reasons why.

To be fair he was supportive. He seemed to understand.

He then said he might be in a position to help!

So we arranged to meet.

I met him at my office the very next day. He was a huge black guy a little younger then myself. Obviously a man of wealth. Dressed in a very expensive suit. His physique was well honed. His whole manner was of a man in control.

It turned out he was a very successful businessman. I looked at his profile on line. This man was a definite "mover and shaker"

Most of all though i felt he was a man to be trusted.

It was agreed that he would help me and my finances but first he wanted to meet Jen my wife.

Well that night i explained to jen about mr Bull and that i thought he would be right for our business. He had money to invest.i explained he was coming to ours for dinner tomorrow.

Obviously i didnt tell jen how we had met and thought that this was business not any thing related to our earlier chats.

Well the next night jen and my daughters were all dressed the table set. Candles lit and a fine meal cooked in readiness for our guest.

I think jen and the girls were taken aback to see such a large powerful black man at the door. But Mr Bull was charm it self and relieved i could see that my family had warmed to his conversation. Compliments and wit.

By midnight he was gone abd with a huge sigh of relief we all retired to bed. Jen and i were both convinced this man was a good match to save our business and of course life style.

The next day Mr Bull text saying he was impressed by jen and my daughters. I should point out my daughters were aged 23 and 25 both married but also have a stake in the business. Thier respective husbands worked for me. Though soon we were all to work for Mr Bull!

A payment was made that very day for £10,000 the text that followed simply read " so you know im for real"

The next text though was alittle different "please send pics of Jen tonight undressed"

I knew this was the start Mr Bull had his price. This was part of it.

I couldnt tell Jen. So i thought id sneak pics of her. She was getting undressed for bed. I had my phone out pretending to read as i often did. Shit! As i snapped at jen the bloody phone made that camera noise.

"What you doing"? Asked Jen. "You took a pic of me didnt you"?

Thinking shed be mad i stuttered and said no but the phone was grabbed from my hand.

"You bad boy" this was said in a amused almost cocotish way. She threw the phone back go on "take some more"

Amazed,i didnt need asking twice she posed topless for me i snapped away. Both relief that i had mr Bulls pics but also rock hard. Now jen was sucking her own tit. Now she removed her pj bottoms and bent in front of me holding open her arse hole and pussy.

Well it wasnt long before the pic taking stopped and the fucking started. For the first time in years we were passionate. I fucked jen deep. I fingered her arse hole. Fucked her mouth with my cock. I was like an animal! She was moaning. Swearing. Like a cheap whore. Finaly we came together my spunk filling her pussy.

Wow i thought this is amazing. Well what happened next put this sexual event well and trully in the shade!

Bank

Love it

west midlands

love it, more!!! xxxxx

Well it goes with out saying Mr Bull was very happy with my pics of jen.

The next day he was sat in my office. Again he looked the impressive business man. He commented on my wifes tits and how hed love to suck on her big errect brown nipples.

The coversation then changed to my business. I of course thanked Mr Bull for the ten grand but said that this had only delayed the inevitable. I still owed a massive amount of money!

How ever mr Bull had a plan. All it required was my total trust in him as an honest man.

He would purchase my company for just £1.00. I would have made a huge tax loss and be clear and Mr Bull would retain me as his MD. After a period of time every thing would come back to jen and of course by default me.

His payment would be 30% of the business and future profits.

It also meant of course that effectively he would own our home and assests and of course technically be my boss as well of course as my son in laws and daughters.

A board meeting was held and my son in laws agreed it was the right move. They also felt Mr Bull was a man to be trusted. I knew they would of course being young and gullible.

I didnt consult my wife or indeed my daughters.

Well within a matter of days every thing was signed off. The deal was done.

I know i should not have been so stupid but at least this was a good compromise.

The next day i walked into my office as usual. Sat at my desk was Mr Bull! One of my son in laws nick was busy on his knees shining mr bulls shoes. Not with a cloth though but i noticed to my horror he was actually licking his black shiny shoes.

My other son in law mike. Was busy massaging mr bulls neck.

"Thank you boys" said the bull. "You go and clean my car. "Me and head cuck here need to talk"

The lads quickly answered "yes sir" and crawled on all fours out of my office.

"Fast learners thoae boys" he grinned at me. To my horror i noticed my three framed desk photographs of Jen. And daughters emma and beth were turned facing mr Bull.

I felt physically sick..

Mr Bull spoke "time for you to listen learn and understand. Just like those boys did"

He clicked his large black fingers at me " kneel to master"

Leeds

Always good when Mr Bull is back!!

?

"So here is how this works boy" the bull looked down imperiously at me on my knees at his feet,in my office. He continued.

"I own your company. Your home and the future of your wife. Daughters. Husbands of daughters and you. I want you to know that i will be exacting my right to be served and respected as the master of your world. Your a pathetic little man. Repeat after me. Sir im a pathetic man and want to serve my superior black boss.

Well, i had the chance to just walk away but what was I to do? The bull had all the cards i couldnt allow my poor wife to be put out on the street. Our hsrd worked for social standing destroyed.

I repeated the words. As i said them both Nick and Mike came into the office. They also knelt at Mr Bulls feet. Three white men who now knew thier place. The bull rubbed my head like i was his favourite dog. " good boys. Now tonight we need to first tell the loverly jenny all about our new future. You boys", meaning my son in laws will say nothing to your slut wives"

When he said slut it made my flesh crawl what the hell was my wife goi g to say?????

Leeds

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Very good x

Wow

I was told to expect Mr Bull at our'well HIS home. He reminded me who now owns it. It was agreed that he would come to the house for 7 pm. I was instructed to say nothing to Jen.

Well as you can imagine the wait for Mr Bull seemed to take an eternal amount of time.

Jen kept checking to see if i was ok obviously i wasnt disguising my feelings well.

Finaly the door bell went Mr Bull had arrived!!!

Can't wait for more

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Great story

My wife answered the door. I my self felt sick to the core. The bull barged through the front door. My wife obviously agitated by this behaviour waljed behind him into the main drawing room.

"What the hell is going on"my wife sounding mad but scared demanded an answer from at least one of us.

The bull still standing simply retorted "shut your mouth bitch"

Instantly my wife stopped. "You,meaning me sit and wait your orders boy".now he addressed my wife. "You cone wirh me now. I will explain how life is going to be for you white twats"

Like a muted lamb my wife followed the bull into the kitchen. The slammed shut!

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Interesting

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

About 20 minutes later the bull emerged from the kitchen. "Your wife will be joining us soon. I am pleased to report she has understood her new situation perfectly"

Of course i had no idea what he meant. So imagine my utter shock and suprise when my usually plain dressed wife walked into our lounge in just her panties and bra.

She was tottering on her killer white heeled shoes her huge dd breasts jiggling with her every step.

As though pre programed she stopped in front of the bull. Turned around in front of him and proceeded to bend over. Her arse cheeks completely spilling out from her lacy panties.

Now she slowly pulled down her panties. Written in big bold ink right across her arse was one word BLACK.

good story

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Fantastic, can't wait for the next installment.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - more to come!

I was simply astounded my wife was acting like a complete tart whats more she seemed to be acting like this willingly.

"Your wife is a good girl boy" said the bull.

"Step out of those panties girl and turn to face your master. I want to see you naked so get those tits out bitch"

I wondered just what the hell he had said to jen to make her so compliant. Now nude my wife stood in front of Mr Bull.

"Hands on head girl" said the bull

My wife complied. " not bad not bad said the Bull "ditch the hairy snatch i want you baby smooth girl you got it?"

"Yes master" can i believe my ears my wife called him master!?

"You boy" master as i was to call him was now addressing me "get naked boy and be quick"

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Wow xx

So here we were jenny and i naked both now kneeling on what used to be our lounge floor at the feet of Master Bull.

I realised now just how stupid i have been. From having a few financial problems i now had sold my self my wife and as it turned out my family into servitude to Master Bull.

Master Bull was stood patting both mine and jens heads.

He passed me his phone. "Get your wifes arse on camera boy take the pic of her arse written with the word BLACK.

not understanding i did as i was told. Master Bull smiled when he saw the pic.

"Excellent now fuck each other i want you to make your slut wife cum like a true whore"

Well of course we were now both bemused by this request. But 3 minutes later i was fucking my wife doggy for the sheer delight of our master.

Though i hated to admit to my self my cock was rock hard fucking my wife deep. Jen to must have been experiencing the same feelings as she let out deep animal like noises with each of my thrusts.

"Stop" said the Bull. "Take me to our bedroom"

It was decided by master that as he got his massive black cock sucked by jen i was to shave her. He wanted her pussy smooth.

So my wife compliently laid on our bed on her back. Legs spread wide i was able to foam her pussy and then shave her smooth. Whilst i carried this out master stood over jen and placed his cock into her open mouth. Like a slut she greedily started to kiss lick and suck his 10 inch errect cock.

Finaly my wifes cunt was ready for masters inspection. Though not before she had her first taste of masters sperm. Shot down her throat then over her face. The spunk seemed to flow like a creamy fountain. Our bedroom smelt that tel tale smell of bleach as his cum now permitated the air.

"Not bad boy now do the slags arms". I did as asked. " now her arms her legs good boy"

"Now shave her fucking head bald!"

Leeds

Great

By *ong riderMan  over a year ago

belfast

Wow..this is nasty

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Wow..this is nasty"

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *asRedMan  over a year ago

Rochdale ish

"Wow..this is nasty"

west midlands

any more?. xxxxx

Im not about this story yet its both horny but a bit dark

For me as a woman to have my head shaved would be the ultimste in being totaly degraded.

Up to this point my wife, Jenny had been very compliant to our new master. How ever the thought of loosing her lovely shoulder length hair was a command to much.

With tears in her eyes she pleaded with master to be allowed to keep her hair and her femininity.

"So long as you give me your absolute obedience you may keep your hair. Though i insist it is cut short"

With much relief my wife agreed and kissed the feet of this oh so powerful man who had entered our lives.

Well for the next three hours madter made full use of my now very compliant wife. I was amazed not only by the length and width of his huge manhood. But he fucked both jens cunt and arse. My wifes arse was now a huge cavernous hole. Spunk was oozing from her shit hole.

My role in this was of course "clean up boy" as master laughingly refered to me.

My tongue delving deep inside jens holes lapping up the cum and of course the shit caused by such a hsrd deep arse fucking.

Finaly master was finished both he and my wife laid together in each others arms. I noticed how content my wife seemed. This was not a forced relationship. I had witnessed her cuming hard from masters exertions her pussy had squirted many times and the noises of pure sexual pleasure still rang out in my ears.

" now i wonder how my sons have got on with your daughters" i stopped lapping at my wife daughters? Sons?

Beep beep masters phone rang out. "Are excellent here is proof that daughter and mother are very similar. Take a look boy"

Reluctantly i glanced at the proffered phone. What i saw sickened me........

I like

brigg

Wow x

Just round the corner

Can't wait for more.

More please

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

More please. More

Millbrook, Southampton

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

I looked at the pics on masters phone.

Both my daughters were clearly visable. Naked they were on top of two large bulky young black men. It was obvious they were actually being penetrated by these guys cocks.

It was then i knew the women in my family were no longer ours both my self and my son inlaws were cuckolded males.

Well it was probably about 1 week later when i cracked. I couldnt go on with the daily humiliation reaked upon my family.

I left with my few pocessions and no dignity. And i walked out of this hell for what i thought would be for ever....

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Keep going

Leeds

Just round the corner

Great story, more please.

Xxx

Good story

I hope there is more to come in this story

Well for the next 3 months i tried to get by mainly i got work in hotels washing up etc. Low pay but often i woyld at least have some where to sleep.

One hotel,well a small pub really i also got to serve on the bar. Sharon and terry were the respective landlady and landlord. I got on particularly well with Terry.

Terry and i would often chat after hours about how he wanted to see sharon fucked infront of him by another guy.

Well obviously,given my previous experience in this i tried to tell him not to go down this particular fantasy.

Sharon was a nice woman aged about 40 5ft4 and i guess you would call her a bbw.quite shy but i really liked her and we got on well.

My opinion of her changed dramatically following a late night drinking session.

oxford

More please

It had been a busy saturday night. My self and the landlord,sharon and a couple of the waitresses were having a few "wind down"drinks

Well the conversation soon got onto sex with much laughing and ever outrageous comments being made by Terry. Both to his wife and the young waitresses.

Soon both waitresses were stripped down to thier very scant underwear.

I was sickened by the fact these girls were not much older then my poor and now black owned daughters.

Well it wasnt long before both waitresses were topless and sat on each of Terrys knees.

Sharon. I noticed was now actually stroking her self between her legs.

Now one of the waitresses started to kiss sharon whilst at the same time loosening the buttons to her blouse.

Just round the corner

Excellent, can't wait for more.

carry on please x

By *ockman3858Man  over a year ago

didcot

wow such a turn on x

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Leeds

Sounds an interesting twist n events

intense

Despite my self all i could do was watch as Sharons curvy breasts tumbled free. My cock now hardening as i noticed that both Sharons breasts had a slave ring pierced in each nipple.

The young waitress was now pulling on a slave ring with her teeth, causing a gasp of what i could only think was sheer pleasure.

The other waitress now completely naked was busy sucking on Terrys cock.

Trying to think how old these 2 young waitresses were i could only guess at no more then 20. Both slim. Thier small but pert breasts looked so different from Sharons rounded breasts.

Sharon to was now naked her jelly belly hanging slightly over her pubis line. Though i could still see that her pussy was smooth and shaved.

"On your knees bitch" said the waitress to her employer "let us hear your slut bell jingle you fat pig"

Again i watched amazed at what i had just heard this young girl say to this 40 year old woman.

Compliantly Sharon did as asked like a dog she got down on all fours.

Terry,and. the two girls now grinned at the sight of sharons humiliating position. Her large curvaceous arse pointing up in the air

Then i saw what was meant by the comment "jingle" just visable hanging down from her pussy was a silver piercing. A silver bell. SLAP now one of the young girls slapped sharons behind. A gentle ringing was audible as she swung her arse from side to side.

"Right" said Terry looking at me. "Fill that fat fucking bitch with your cum. These girls need feeding"

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

This is so hot

What a turn around in events . Keep it going

brigg

Wow!x

Just round the corner

Awesome

oxford

Don't stop now please.

By *lutaxiMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Interesting turn of events

Millbrook, Southampton

mmmmm this has me sooo wet babes. Keep going

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Im ashamed to say that despite my experience at the hands of Mr Bull and the humiliation he had managed to reap on me. The sight of sharon had given me a raging hard on.

Seeing her curvaceous arse wobbling as the young waitress spanked her cheeks it wasnt long before my cock was sunk deep inside her sopping wet pussy.

As i pushed my cock deep inside her she let out deep gutteral moans. I also became aware of another sensation. One of the young waitresses was now licking at my ball sack and at times i could feel her tongue flick in and out of my own arse hole.

By now Terry the Landlord was fucking his young waitress i could see her small tits swinging with each stroke. So obviously in the zone her young nipples stood to attention.

I then came hard my spunk shooting inside the older womans cunt.

Nrxt Terry swapped from his young cunt over to his wifes. A huge noisey sloppy fuck session commenced until he to secumbed and filled his wifes cunt with yet more spunk.

Sharon now laid out on a pub pool table spread her fat little legs wide.

Greedily both the young waitresses started to lap at the creamy white deposits of sperm oozing from sharons pussy.

Terry then said some thing that made my blood run cold....

oxford

What. What did he say.

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

I think he said its your round

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Sounds great fun

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers

Love this anymore

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

More please

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Leeds

Let's hear what he said

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Another cliff hanger

Loving this can't wait for more

By *ervously excitedCouple  over a year ago

perranporth

Hope to continue this story soon was really getting into it

By *ovealot6996Woman  over a year ago

my house

By *andysandy69Couple  over a year ago

south lincs

We just found this story bloody hell horny or what. Come on mark do more please

we need more

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

did he say welcome to your ex wife and black Bull lol

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

We are all still waiting with baited breath to this great story !!!!

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great story

By *azzamrMan  over a year ago

Paisley

More please

Wow!!!!