FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > gym/jacuzzi

gym/jacuzzi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She walked around the gym looking fine, but she was fit and she knew it (arrgh quoting the Streets in a fantasy..hhmmmm...sorry?!) - anyway that kind of attitude doesnt work for me (sexual confidence is hot, but loving yourself thinking your better doesnt work), but I was to be surprised.

She were about 5foot5, tanned skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, amazing pert breasts (id guess 34d), size 8 at a guess, European looking, she had a body to die for but an attitude that initially put me off...then I was on the mats doing sit-ups and she started doing some in front of me on a gym ball, but the way she bounced around on it snapping back and forward, looked like she could have done an injury but also showed how hot and versatile and fleixble she was...she did many stretches on the mat and your jogging pants clenched her sexy ass and gave a glimpse of her pussy through them, as she stretched back her breasts were almost falling out and her flat stomach revealed...everyone in the gym was eyeing her up, but I thought nothin more of it as she were piping hot and could have her pick

I went off for a swim and steam room then hopped in the jacuzzi...the gym was busy but the pool area empty , I was shattered and almost drifting off to sleep, then I looked up and there she was---in the smallest skimpiest sexiest bikini next to me in jacuzzi, u smiled then all of a sudden I felt you rubbin my now throbbin cock, u had it out and tossed me to completion, then lent over kissed my cheek and said “see you around” and then she was gone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

typical bloke!! quick ending!

"typical bloke!! quick ending! "

charming! she left me there lol

"typical bloke!! quick ending!

charming! she left me there lol"

wel the feedback is astounding lol