FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My First 3-Some... 15 Years Ago!

My First 3-Some... 15 Years Ago!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My first meeting from my ad in a contact mag was with Angela and Tony in Redcar (NE England). They were married after both being divorced from previous marriages. I was 21, Angela: 35 and Tony 42.

The first meeting is always a nervous time. We sat in the lounge and started chatting and drinking wine. Then Tony left the room "to make a cuppa". In no time Angela and I were on the couch kissing and groping each other. While her hand was between my legs, my hand was squeezing her 36C tits through her white blouse. We were still exploring each others mouths with our tongues when I ran my hand down onto her stockinged legs. I love the feel of stockings especially when I slide my hand under her skirt and get to the top and feel the warm, bare skin before rubbing her pussy through the material of her panties. Angela had slumped on the couch, her short black skirt had now ridden up around her waist and her legs were wide open.

I then knelt between her legs, pulled her black lacey panties to one side, parted her pussy lips and began to hungrily lick her out. Angela was playing with her tits. Her blouse unbuttoned nearly all the way and her black basque pulled down to expose her left breast. She was moaning and groaning and had one hand on my head pulling me firmly into her muff - I thought I was going to suffocate!

I then stood up and discarded the rest of my clothes; Angela stripped down to her basque, stockings and heels and reclined on the couch with one foot on the floor, the other resting on the back of the couch. What more of an invitation did I need? I positioned myself between her thighs and guided my hard shaft into her wet, pouting pussy, sliding it in inch by inch. She reached for my buttocks as I began to thrust into her harder and harder. My hands were over her tits squeezing , pulling rubbing her nipples. She was quite a vocal woman and very noisy when she was having sex. She didn't hold anything back.

It was at this point that Tony entered the room wearing nothing but a t-shirt. Without our knowledge he'd been watching and his cock was stood to attention. He stood by Angela and she pulled his cock down into her mouth. My first 3-some had just begun and it was facinating but at the same time unnerving to see the woman you're fucking giving head to another man - her husband. I continued to pump until I came and Tony shot his load into Angela's mouth and over her face. She was loving it. Gulping down cum and grinning mischieviously with a string of cum leading from her chin to the tip of Tony's dick as he tried to squeeze out the last drop.

We moved up to the bedroom and took turns fucking Angela in different positions while the other fucked her mouth, tits, wanked over her, used sex toys on her or just watched the show.

Her cunt got so full of cum and her own juices that each thrust made a slurping sound. She was so hungry for cock and was clearly having the time of her life. She liked talking dirty and telling us what she wanted and where she wanted it. She was such a slut.

Her comment of the night while being fucked doggie style and with a dick in her mouth was gurgling: "I'm a lucky bitch!"

Available to service 'lucky bitches' in Preston, Penrith and surrounding areas. Please check out my profile.

Regards

mucky_mike

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic