FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 2 Straight but curious Husbands

2 Straight but curious Husbands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well where to start, i have always been what you call straight and never had any inclination to be anything other than this, so you can imagine my surprise as i started chating to other men about there wives how turned on i often got. At first when some of them asked if i wanted to chat about how i felt or when they surgested that maybe we chat on the phone i was automatically very shy and quite often gave them a No answer that was until i chatted to another married husband who like myself was nervous and shy and very scared, we hit it off straight away and felt at ease with each other chatting and showing off a few clothed and semi clothed pics of our wives, this always aroused certainly myself and quite often led to me having a slow rub and always resulted in an intense orgasm.

Well things progressed and eventually the computer chatting gave way to actually ringing each other to chat on the phone and i must say how horny this was to hear the others voice and his moans as we passed comment on our wives pics which were still only either clothed or semi clothed, then out of the blue he sent a picture of himself naked and erect wow i didn't know what to say he was like me not in the best of shape being almost 50 but his erection was if i say awesome to see and some what bigger. I started to ask him about his expereances with other men and he was quite blunt saying he hadn't had any and wasn't looking for any and that he just got aroused with our chatting and thought that i'd like to see what our disscussions did to him, at this moment i plucked up the courage to ask if we could meet in person.

His voice went very quiet and hesitently i heard him say ok and that he'd think about it and that he'd get back to me, then the phone went dead and all emails and msn chat stopped i never heard from him in weeks and i thought i'd lost the erotic chats that we'd had, then out of the blue i got an email asking if i still wanted to meet up and that if i did to get back to him and let him know, an email was sent instantly and within a couple of hours a reply was in hand with his address and home phone number, i rang it to arrange a meet and was met with somewhat quieter than normal person on the other end and a date was set.

Leading up to the day i'd downloaded my wifes pics onto my flashdrive and was getting more and more nervous about this meeting almost to the point of backing out but on the day decided if it felt like this for me then it would also be the same for him, i drove via my satnav to his address and parked up in his drive knocked on the door and nothing!!! knocked again and the door opened slightly and i recognised his voicei was asked inside and invited to sit in the lounge coffee was already made and as we chatted you could sense the nervousness and hesitense in both of us, I broke the ice and just came out and said well lets see your wifes pics then and he produced his laptop which was connected to his wall mounted tv and started the slide show of her.

I was familiar with the pics as i'd seen them before but didn't know how i could approach the subject of what i would like to do to her so with both feet in i just said to him that id like to seduce her and undress her with him watching us, he moaned and commented on the fact he'd always wanted it to happen and as we chatted about clothes she was wearing and sexual positions he liked i felt myself getting aroused, i stood up and removed my trousers watching for any signs of it being a nogo situation and as i stood there with my semi erect cock i removed all clothes remaining and slid down my pants by now fully erect all 6" harder than i can remember for a long time he was just staring at me so i asked if he would also like to get undressed, when he stood to remove his clothes i could notice his bulge and I looked away untill he was ready, WOW his cock was at least 8 maybe almost 9" and uncut like mine he sat down alongside me and we just looked at each other and chatted i was by now gently stroking my shaft and seeing him also stroke his monster, his breathing was quite heavy and his face was a little flushed and as he stroked all i could think of was if hed let me touch it, well he was sat back on the settee with his eyes closed when i lent over and placed my hand around his shaft and gently moved it along its length he almost fainted as i did this but didn't stop me and before long was really moaning and producing some precum then Bam he spurted and fuck did he cum heavily as i continued to rub him he had a good 3 spurts and then some smaller shots it went everywhere all over his legs his stomach my hands his balls everywhere, as he subsided and his cock went soft i was bynow almost cumming with out touching myself and i asked if he'd do the same he said no he wasn't ready yet to touch another man and would i do myself well with in seconds i new i was going to cum i stood up seeing him watch me closely as i stroked faster and faster then with a loud moan and a final stroke splashed my cum all over the floor wow what a big load i shot his eyes were fixed on my hard dripping shaft and his fingers were stroking his soft cock and were coated in his cum i told him thanks for that and we cleaned ourselves with a damp towel and got dressed.

I left not long after and hadn't even shown him my wifes pics or seen his wife naked but im sure we will at some other stage, neither of us beleave we are gay or bisexual just enjoy watching the other mutually wank off, when ever we meet again i'll let you know how it goes..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmmm ,,,horny !!

By *eadingAndyMan  over a year ago

Reading/Earley

Mmm Like it.

Good to know I am not the only one

great story! I luv the thought of other guys getting aroused over my wife's pics. found it a big turn on when guys have viewed her naked on the beach. some have wanked near us which usually gives me a hard on too! i've wanked over others on the beach to when i have gone there alone, just horny to see other guys hard!

hot stuff. we had a threesome twice with a friend of mine.and i regularly send him sexy pics of elaine which i know he wanks off to.i have seen one great pic of his gf,and have a video he secretly took.

Strange that most guys love to see Mrs indulge with another female but freak over male male contact. We think that if it feels good at the time then do it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

MMMMMMMMMMM did she also know they were wanking whilst looking at her on the beach!!!!!!!!!!!! horny

I love chatting about or looking at another man's wife or girlfriend while stroking on cam. My ultimate fantasy is fucking a guys wife while he watches us.

Good story. Shame he has moved on because this guy can write.

I would have liked to read a few more chapters of how it developed, ultimatly with these two randy guys sucking and fucking each other.

Come back and write some more who ever you are.

» Add a new message to this topic