FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > ***TRUE STORY*** Dordrecht, Holland

***TRUE STORY*** Dordrecht, Holland

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When she arrived the receptionist called me down to say I had a visitor (I knew it was Mel). I pretended I had known her for years, she declined a drink at the bar and we both went up to my room. I opened up a bottle of red wine and we had the usual chit-chat: have you had many responses to the ad? how many times have you met other people? blah blah. She was asking about men's facination about cum on a woman's face. I couldn't quite explain but I do find it incredibly erotic. She didn't mind it as long as she didn't get it in her ears, eyes or nose. And no anal sex.

We set up our cameras then we started to kiss and caress. She had a fantastic body with lovely pert breasts. I laid back on the bed with her on top of me. She knelt so that her crotch was above my face and I pulled her G-string to one side so that i could tounge her trimmed pussy. She liked that and played with her tits as she became more aroused. Her dress was discarded to the other side of the room and in no time we were both naked and she was sucking my cock.

Taking as much of me slowly into her mouth for a few strokes, then wanking me with her hand as she flicked her tongue over my shiny purple helmet then alternating to a fast bobbing action.

She wanted me inside her - she held my cock, face the opposite way to me, straddled me and guided me inside her and leant back (see pic 'mikemel016' she began rocking, slowly at first, backwards and forwards. She had a wonderfully tight pussy and her cunt muscles further enhanced my pleasure. My hands played with her breasts and tweaked her nipples. After a few minutes she turned around so that she was riding me face to face (Pic19). She was such a picture with the look of enjoyment on her beautiful face occasionally breaking into a grin. She was naughty alright - fucking strangers in hotel rooms and she was totally engrossed in what she was doing and enjoying every second of it.

I couldn't stand it anymore I was going to explode. I wanted her to go on forever but it was too late - there was an unstoppable chain-reaction taking place at the root of my cock. I told her I was about to cum. She didn't want me to cum inside her. She wanted it over her face so that she could taste it and show the video of her cum-splattered face to her husband when she got home. Unfortunately, I started to errupt milliseconds after she dismounted - shooting my load over my tummy. Never-the-less, she got me to hold her video camera while she proceeded to lick the spunk off me (pic20). She put on a good show, slurping up as much jism as she could into her mouth then opening her mouth and sticking her tounge out to the camera so that a string of cum would dribble back onto my chest. She was playing the dirty bitch infront of the camera.

We had some more of the wine and chatted for a while not much about sex I think it was more to do with each of us finding out each others backgrounds (fuck first, ask questions later).

We were both naked lying next to each other on top of the bed covers and I began to feel life coming back into my limp member. Just admiring her fantastic body made me rock hard in no time and she could clearly see that I was ready for a second helping. So she rolled onto her back and spread her legs, playing with her pussy and giving it a good rub to make her self as wet as possible while I positioned myself kneeling between her sexy legs.

I eased myself into her and rubbed my hands over her pert tits as I began to slide my cock in a and out. I upped the tempo as well as the force of each thrust and after a while she began to climax, suddering with waves of extascy digging her fingernails into my buttocks to make me buck deeper and harder into her.

When she had come down I told her I wanted to take her doggie-style so I withdrew and she got onto her hands and knees and I knelt behind her and re-entered her slippery pussy. She had such a lovely arse it was great to bang away watching my cock disappear inside her while my groin slammed against her arse cheeks. She was groaning and panting as she worked to steady herself and offer herself to me intime with my pelvic thrusts.

Still with my dick up her we adopted the 'spoons' position and I fondled her breasts we were facing the cameras so that there was a good view of my shaft sliding in between her pussy-lips and my hands reaching round to fondle her tits. To my dismay this was when I noticed that my battery had run out. Hence no footage on my camera of us in the 'spoons' position.

Like many other times that evening we got off the bed so that we could attend to our videos.

She finished messing with her video first so lay on the bed until I was ready. I crawled onto the bed and burried my head between her legs lapping away at her juices and teasing her clit with the tip of my tongue. She was running her fingers through my hair sometimes forcing me onto her her shaven pussy while arching her back up to me. I loved the noises she was making while I licked, sucked and used my fingers on her.

She started to get really horny and wanted my cock up her again so I knelt up and poised the tip of my cock at her pouting pussy lips then eased myself up her love tunnel, right up to the hilt. Her eyes were closed and there was a big grin on her face. That was all I needed to know. She wanted fucking and I made sure I gave it to her. A fast furious fucking. She placed the ad on the internet looking for sex contacts. Now she was in a hotel in Holland with a stranger who she met for the first time 2 hours ago getting a damn good shagging. Wow! What a woman! This realisation made it even more exciting: two strangers meeting for one thing sex. Internet adult contact clubs are enabling people to broaden their sex lives at the push of a button.

I came over her chest and tits which she rubbed over the rest of her body before cleaning off my cock in her mouth.

Un-beknown to me, her hubby had been waiting in the car outside the whole time! I must admit I was a little disappointed. I was hoping to spend the rest of the night with her. She dressed and I walked her to the front door of the hotel. I didn't quite fancy meeting her hubby - no matter how turned on he was about his wife fucking other men. What was I supposed to say? - great fuck! ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic