FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the schoolgirl comes

the schoolgirl comes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was away for a month. It had been a long month away from home. Away from women. Away from a good fuck.

Been talking to her via fab for the month telling her what i was going to do to her when i got hold of her. How hard I was going to fuck her! how much I wanted to fuck her ass! How i wanted her dressed!

She loved every single detail I went into and told me how wet it made her reading them.

The month went fast and I got home. She was due later that evening. I got food and cleaned up a bit before grabbing a shower. My cock got hard at the thought of her dressed the way I told her to. I wanted to wank but i resisted the urge to. I knew she would want every single drop of spunk to herself for later.

I got dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. I never wore boxers for her. She perfered to have direct access to what was in my pants. Usual splash of aftershave and it was time to wait for her.

Now I'm not an impatient person but knowing she was on her way over dressed as she was made me want to get her here as soon as I could. My cock was hard from the thoughts of it.

She rang me. She was close. I asked was she wearing what I told to. She had. I couldn't wait I needed to fuck her. I needed to taste her sweet pussy juice again. It had been too long.

She text me. She was at the gate. I went outside and let her in. I watched as she pulled her car up and got out.

White shirt, plait skirt and knee high black socks with black heeled shoes. Exactly what I wanted her to wear. She looked so hot, so sexy so innocent. I could see the glint in her eye, she was anything but innocent. We had met so many times before and I knew exactly what she had on her mind for tonight. She wanted to be fucked hard. To be treated as if she was nothing but a fucktoy to me. To be used and abused in ways she had never been before. To be submissive to me.

I saw her panties as she turned around to get her bag from the car. She bent over and revealed she was wearing sheer black panties. My cock got harder the minute I saw them. I wanted to drag her into the house and fuck her there and then but again I resisted the urge. I wanted to take my time with her.

I took her hand and led her into the house. I got a better look at her there. She was so hot and I knew exactly what I would have to do with her.

I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her close. I kissed her neck all the way up to her ear. I whispered " are you a good girl or a bad girl?"

She moaned softly not answering my question. I spun her arond and bent her over as I slapped her ass.

"Answer the question!" I ordered.

"Bad" she yelped as I spanked her again.

"hmmmm bad girls deserve a good spanking" i told her as my finger slid it's way from above her ass to her asshole to her wet pussy. I teased my finger around it and tugged on the tie she was wearing. I pulled her neck and head across whispering in her ear did she want my finger in her ass or her pussy.

She moaned a bit harder this time not answering the question again. My free hand struck her ass cheek again.

"answer my fucking questions" i snapped

"in both" she replied as my finger rubbed her wet snatch and my thumb made it's way into her tight asshole. She bucked at the thumb stuck in her hole. I moved it in and out listening to her groans telling me how good it felt.

My cock will feel better in it I told her.

"i want your cock in my ass J. I want it so much it's unbearable. It's all I think about. It's all I want!!"

I picked her up in my arms and brung her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed. I spread her legs after I taken off her panties. I put these in her mouth as a kind of makeshift gag. My tongues ran it's way over her juicey pussy and ass. I devoured it as my tongue worked with my fingers. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter. Her pussy was soaking. I licked up every drop of the delicious pussy juice.

I told to get up to her knees on the bed. At this stage she had pulled open her shirt and had been playing with her nipples as I was licking her out. I kneed in front of her and grabbed her close to me as I finger fucked her hard again. All the juices gushed over my hand as i did it harder and harder.

I asked her did she want to suck my cock. I made her beg for the pleasure of having my cock in her mouth. She pleaded with me to let her suck it all the while I finger fuck her so each plead with broken with her groaning.

I gave in at last. I stood up and teased my cock around her mouth. Everytime she went to suck it I pulled it away. I told she would suck it when I wanted her to. She begged me to let her suck her. I told her she could suck if she wanted it enough.

"I want it so much J. Please let me suck your hard cock. I love the taste of it" she whimpered at me.

Finally I put my cock into her mouth and she sucked it as if it was the last cock on the planet. I let her savour the taste of it before pulling it out and slapping her face with it. It was covered in spit from her sucking and it dripped all over her face.

I grabbed the sides of her head and guide my cock back into her mouth. I started to fuck her face as hard as I could making her gag several times but I didn't care. She was there for me to use and abuse. She took every inch of my dick down her throat over and over. Her face was going as red as her ass had from my spanking.

She knew she was there for my pleasure and nothing more. I pulled myslef out again and grabbed her by the hair to make her look up at me. I wanted to see the hunger in her eyes.

She wanted my cock in every hole. I could see by the look in her eyes that's want she wanted. I kneed back down and grabbed her legs to flip her on her back. Slowly I slid my cock slowly into her pussy teasing her with every inch of it. She looked at me like I doing the most horrible thing in the world to her.

I slapped across her face and told her if she wasn't a good girl I wouldn't fuck her hard again. She stopped and moaned as I fucked her slowly building up the speed of my cock going in and out of her wet pussy. My hand wrapped it's way around her neck as I fucked her furiously. Her moan and groans turned to strangled screams as I choked her hard.

Her eyes met mine as I growled and grunted with every stroke of my cock fucking her. I could made out her saying "fuck my ass hard"

I flipped her over so her whole body laid on the bed. I spread her ass cheeks spreading my precum over it along with her pussy juices and some spit for extra lube. I rammed my cock into her as hard as I could making her scream with surpise at the force of it.

It was so tight across my cock. It always was. I could never last in it for more then a few minutes but in those few minutes I always fucked her as hard as she could take it. My hand went to her shoulders and pinned her down onto the bed. You could hear her muffled screams as I fucked her harder and harder.

I couldn't last any longer and whipeped my cock out of her gaping hole and went round to her face to unload my cum all over her face. She greedily sucked my cock until it exploded in her mouth and all over the rest of her face.

She licked what was left of my cum off my cock and sucked it deep again.

"Greedy schoolgirls get spanked" I told her as I leaned over and slapped her red ass again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow, great story

loved the forcfullness but didnt like the schoolgirl aspect of it , sorry not my role play but loved the hard taking of the woman bit , xx

Great story and I love my school girl out fit x

fuckin hell - great story - would love to meet that sexy little lady, strangely the school girl thing in my head was just outfit - not an actual schoolgirl.

Can't wait to read about next time.

By *anchestercouple2011Couple  over a year ago

stockport

good story

mrs manc loves her school girl outfits

Great story!

Was wondering which outfit to buy next!

xx

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Great story

Love it when women 'dress up' for sex. Even mature classy women look hot dressed as school girls. Nothing paedo about it. Its the 'naughtiness' of it all.

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

"Great story!

Was wondering which outfit to buy next!

xx"

Brilliant story!

Love Mrs T in her sexy school girl outfit

» Add a new message to this topic