FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first meet

Our first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Driving up to your house with the directions you gave me getting closer to your place, my heart started to race opening the window to cool myself down. It was our first meet but we had been talking for what seemed like years using webcam and talking on the phone. I had promised to take you somewhere really nice so i was already dressed in my smart suit looking not bad if i said so myself, you told me you were going to be wearing a black number which i was so looking forward to seeing.

I pull up to the drive heart pounding now, i knock on the door and nothing knock again still nothing i think great all this way and nothing then i hear you shouting for me to open the door, i open it to see the sight of you at the top of the stairs in your underwear bra thongs and suspenders stockings with your hair up as i had said i like it like that, typical women your running late and thats as far as you had got, you come down the stairs.

You come up to me and i say hi and thats it we kiss and its electric the past months of talking and all the other stuff we have been doing has worked us both up to a point of no control, we had both agreed we wanted to meet and go out and what happens happens but it looks like we are not going to even make it out!

Kissing me in the hallway you push me against the door its such a turn on for me to be wearing this suit while you are wearing next to nothing, you can feel my cock its so hard and theres no way of hiding it in trousers, your rubbing my cock through the material i'm squeezing your ass cheeks pulling you closer to me as you wank my cock and kissing me, you have a glance down and then look back at me and say" you weren't kidding when you say you leak alot of precum" all this is got me so horny and my precum has leaked through the boxers and trousers and starting to leave a damp patch this really gets you going.

Without warning you drop to your knees sliding the zipper down and yanking the top of my boxers down to just expose my cock and balls out of my trousers i watch as you flick your tongue over the head of my cock and pulling you head back i can see a string of my precum from the head of my cock to your tongue, you start to lick the shaft of my cock from the base to the top squeezing my cock and watching the precum just ozze out of my cock into your mouth drives me wild, youve had enough of teasing and take me cock in your mouth it feels so good i let out a lil moan which even with my cock in your mouth makes you smile, i luv the way i can feel your tongue flicks around the shaft of my cock mmmm you start to just suck my cock working your mouth up n down my cock, with the make up you have put on and the gorgeous yet subtle shade of brown/red lipstick, your lips looks amazing i cant believe i have the sexiest prettiest women in the world on her knees sucking my cock. By now your getting really into it 1 hand wanking my cock the other hand on my ass pulling me deep into your mouth, i lean down pull you off my cock holding you head in my hands i kiss you and then holding you head i slide my cock back into your mouth and fuck your face i know you love this as you have told me, i have both of your hands on my ass as i pump my cock in and out of your mouth.

I stop and pull you up and tell you i want to go the the bedroom i follow you up the stairs my cock still poking out of my trousers and watching you walk up those stairs i cant take my eyes off your perfect ass, i follow you to your room where you sit on the end of the bed expecting to have my cock back in your mouth with the greedy little grin you have on your face, but theres no way i can wait to taste your pussy, with a kiss i push you back and theres no point of pulling your thongs aside as i don't want them getting them in the way at all so with you legs up i pull them right off and i start to kiss and lick my way down your leg, i open your legs and you pussy is so wet its glistening its shaved but with a lil hair on the top, i cant help it theres no warming up i just have to run my tongue all the way up your slit i hear you say mmmm, damn you taste good already my face is covered in your pussy juice as your so wet, sliding a finger into your pussy while licking and sucking on your clit i can tell you like it you hands on my head i glance up to see you looking down we both smile we have waited so long. I stop to lie down on the bed i want to have you sat on my face, you lower yourself on to my tongue flicking all over your clit you sit right down and reach up to feel your big tits through you bra all the while still licking and sucking on your clit, with an expert 1 hand release your bra pops off easy, in my head im thinking that was so good i wasn't trying for ages for that to happen, your tits even from this angle look better then any of the pics ive seen playing with your tits and sucking and licking on your clit is really getting your worked up, i can feel you really grinding on my face your hands on my head and without any warning you start to cum but i had forgotten that you told me you squirt

im still licking for all im worth trying to make you cum hard you pull my head away and groan loudly and squirt all over my face and suit im not sure how im going to explain this to the dry cleaning, but for my first time with a women that can squirt it couldnt have gone better.

More to continue later.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

love it x

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Mmm i loved it to

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

By now my suit is soaked through and my hard cock is still poking out of my trousers so i take it all off with a lil help from you.

You start to lean forward from your sitting position on the end of the bed to take my cock back in your mouth....but i hold your head and start wanking my cock in front of your face not letting you get your lips around my cock teasing you i pull you forward so you can kneel in front of me still wanking you just watching every now and then you try to flick your tongue over my cock but i wont let you this is driving you mad as you want to taste me again so bad so to tease you i rub the tip of my cock over your lips, to leave them covered in precum to watch as you lick it off your lips is so hot still wanking i make you suck on my balls, your still beggin to let me let you suck it but i wont.

In the corner i notice a chair i sit in it and ask you to stand and give me a twirl still wanking i just take it in just how gorgeous are wearing just your suspenders and stockings you look amazing you luv watching me wank over you, you glide down on to all fours crawling over to me you place your hands on my thighs and this time without no holding you back you suck my cock taking it right to the back of your mouth i let out a groan and you suck it harder and deeper, holding you head and the feel of you sucking hard on my cock just feels too good wanking the base of my cock and squeezing my balls is getting to much i tell you to calm down or im gonna cum this just spurs you on to suck harder and for all my might i try to hold back but theres only so much i can take i yell im going to cum and pull you off but you've got a suction like vice on my cock and with a loud moan i cum hard in your mouth you to my surprise just keep swallowing and sucking making my legs shake and i have to pull you off with a big smile on your face god it felt good.

You then have this crazy idea of going on the comp into chat and putting webcam on, i try to remind you that we are supposed to be going out, but you are so turned on, im still sat back in the chair while you switch comp and and start talking in chat and as usual all the guys are on to you cause tonight you are looking amazing you dont tell them your not alone, you keep glancing at me playing with your tits and this gets me hard to your delight, im sat there wanking again over you, i stand and walk to you for you to start sucking me again now this gets everyone going mad as they had no idea this was going to happen as your normally quite quiet. My cock has never been sucked so much in 1 month let alone 1 night, i have to lean forward and rub your clit its so wet you are so turned on you moan as i ease 2 fingers in your tight wet pussy and press and rub your g spot gently you sit back in the chair exposed and for all to watch me finger fuck you while sucking on your tits they can all hear your moans as you have the mic on, i stop briefly to let you take my cock in your mouth once more by now we aren't concerned with the people who are watching yet we still know we are and its a huge turn on, i turn my attentions back to your pussy finger fucking you i luv making you moan and groan and it isn't too long before i feel you grinding against my hand, your body tenses just before you climax and i pull my finger out only for you to cum hard squirting all over your monitor and keyboard something we hadn't really thought about in the heat of the moment, with that done and us still not having had sex we say our good byes to the people in chat.

While your just wiping the monitor off still chuckling to your self i sit back on your bed with a big smile on my face and a hard cock in my hand you come over to me take my hand off my cock giving it a wank yourself feeling how hard it is, you climb on to the bed over me and holding the base of my cock you lower your self, and using my cock and my precum to rub all over your pussy feels so good you then lower you pussy right on to my cock we both let at moans we've waited so long for this and how we haven't even got to this point in the night we have no idea, with your hands on my shoulders you hold yourself and ride up n down on my cock, while my hands squeeze your ass and help pull you up n down on my cock the way you work your pussy on my cock upto the top and right back down again is making me feel like i want to come again, you start to grind on my cock im sucking on your big perfect tits it just feels great, i need to take charge so i roll us over and pull you to the edge of the bed so im standing and your ass is just hanging off slightly this way i can fuck your hard opening your legs you start to rub your clit again!! watching you do this is just so hot and i pump you harder n harder hearing the way you moan now i know its not going to be much untill you cum so i dont let up i keep thrusting my hard cock into you. with that you let out the loudest OH Yess and i pull out to have you squirt all over my cock and stomach pulling you off the bed and wanking hard i yell im cumming and you tell m unload my hot spunk all over your pretty face and tits, and being the gentleman i am i do as im told. Needless to say this fun carried on well into the rest of the night!!

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Oh god yes

» Add a new message to this topic