FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The filth chronicles

The filth chronicles

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have decided to share some of my experiences with others in the form of these chronicles. They are true and factual. Names and locations have been changed of course and only those who actually participated will be able to recognise themselves.

It is over ten years ago that circumstance led to my investigating the possibility of swinging as a single male. I was neither a swinging nor a BDSM virgin but I did not expect the queues to form as soon as I put a profile up. Nevertheless, it wasn't long before I received a message saying simply 'would you like to use my wife?' Attached to the message were some pics of a very red female bottom.

I immediately checked the couple's location and almost dismissed the request on the grounds of distance - a 450 mile round trip.

However, something told me it might be worth it so I replied positively and within a matter of a few days we had agreed a date.

The scenario was fairly simple. 'Meat' would be ready for me, knickerless and otherwise dressed as a cheap tart and 'Master' would 'show' her to me by making her display herself on command before handing her over for me to use as I saw fit. His only request was that at the end of the session I make her put on a pair of white knickers then bend her over, pull them down, give her six hard stripes with a cane, fuck her and send her back to him with her knickers full of cum.

When I arrived, she was indeed ready for me. Her little flared skirt was so short it failed miserably to cover her arse cheeks and her 4" heels, stockings, suspenders and flimsy top certainly enhanced the cheap tart effect.

'Master' and I greeted each other whilst 'meat' stood in the corner, hands behind her back, head lowered and legs well apart. She remained like this whilst Master and I chatted.

A long, leather covered bench had been placed in front of the sofa and Master soon gave his first command to meat, telling her to show her holes. She sprung into action and with a broad smile on her face, placed herself between me and the bench with her legs well apart so that I was looking up her skirt. I could clearly see her cunt lips and watched closely as she sat on the edge of the bench and proceeded to lie back, legs spread, knees bent and bottom raised. Her hands came round to pull her cunt lips apart and, at the same time, open up her arse hole to my view. She was very wet and her clit was already swollen.

Master asked me if I approved of meat's holes and urging me to use them fully. I assured him I would make good use of them and Master then commanded her to offer her holes to me. I thought she had already done so but Master was commanding her to offer them in a much more intimate way. She stood in front of me again and, spread her legs, thrust her hips out towards me and again opened up her cunt with her fingers.

"Will you use my cunt please Sir?" she asked.

"As your Master has generously offered it to me, yes I will". I replied.

"Will you hurt it please Sir?" She begged.

"Yes". I said. "I will enjoy hurting it".

"Thank you Sir"

Then, she promptly turned around, bent over and reaching behind her, opened up her arse hole to my view. The same ritual pleas were made and I responded in similar fashion whilst drinking in the view which was quite delightful.

She remained in that position until Master commanded her to offer her tits for use. She turned to face me once more and opening her blouse, cupped her tits and leaned in towards my face. Again, she begged me to use and to hurt them which I promised to do for her Master's pleasure as well as for mine.

Although she was obeying orders, her pleas were quite genuine. she was shaking slightly and breathless when begging and she was obviously aroused.

Master then commanded her to 'show respect'. This puzzled me but she quickly got down on her knees in front of me and began to rub my cock through my jeans, placing her head on my thigh.

Whilst she was occupied doing this Master and I chatted and he related to me a couple of recent meets they had had, including a gang fuck he had arranged for her. After a while he commanded her to 'show full respect' and, again I was slightly puzzled until she began to unzip my jeans and pull out my now hard cock which she then proceeded to lick and suck enthusiastically. Master and I continued to chat whilst she serviced my cock and eventually he asked me if I approved of 'meat' and if I was ready to use 'it'. I told him that I did approve and I was more than ready to make use of 'it', whereupon he ordered her to go to the spare bedroom and wait for me.

Master's only involvement for the rest of the evening was to photograph the proceedings until it was time for me to perfom his request. Before doing so I enjoyed myself putting some of my filthy thoughts and ideas into action.

I had brought a couple of large, firm bananas with me and put one of them to good use by peeling it and shoving it up her cunt then making her don one of her pairs of white knickers (there were two pairs laid out on the bed). I then ordered her to go to the kitchen and make me a cup of coffee. By the time she returned the banana had become nicely mashed up inside her and it took me quite a long time to eat it out of her and necessitated rummaging around inside her cunt with my fingers to find the last pieces. I shared every mouthfull with her and she ate it with relish.

Of course, I indulged in plenty of BDSM play keeping my promise to hurt her cunt and tits with plenty of pegging, whipping and the special attention of my rather unique pin wheel.

Finally, it was time for the caning. Master had left the room but I knew he would not want me to hold back so I gave her arse six of the very best before fucking her hard and long. The knickers were large but tight fitting and it was a delight to see my cum beginning to seep through the gussett before I ordered her back to her Master.

All in all it was a good start to my solo swinging career.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic