FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bathtime

Bathtime

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is something that I thought about, put into words and actually did it...fantasies do come true if you want them to...I ask the question, who else wants to live out fantasies...you only have to ask and find someone to do it with....lol

The bath is big...big enough for two. The lights are out and it is a warm evening...candles light the room and scent the air with perfume and musk...

The water is right to the top and you can completely immerse yourself in it, you have a warm glow for the heat of the water and anticipation of something else....your hands move all over your body and are slick from the oil that is in the bath....you run them down your sides and back up to cup your breasts, kneading them and pausing to squeeze each nipple hard....

You slide your hands down between your legs and feel the extra slickness that doesn’t come from the oils in the bath...the heat makes it tingle down there and then touch of your fingers light the spark deep inside you...

I walk in the room completely naked and slip into the bath behind you...our bodies slide together from the slippy water and our heat comes together...my hands rubbing up and down your torso touching and squeezing you all over...your hands have reached behind you and are massaging the front of my body and reaching down between my legs and finding my hard cock, pulling and squeezing at it.

Each of my hands cup your heaving breasts and toy with your nipples, pulling at them and squeezing them. Then my hands moving down the front of your tummy and lower to them hot wet cleft between your thighs...rubbing up and down your pussy lips...one finger hooking into your pussy and touching you deep inside...another finger moving past to your ass and exploring the opening there...pushing and squeezing...

You turn around and straddle my waist, my hard cock slipping easily inside your hot pussy...you drop down and my cock goes in as deep as it can go...nudging deep inside your body...we slide up and down, the water and oil slick on our skin, no grip but tight together and hot...we continue like this for a few minutes and getting hotter and wetter as we get more excited....

The light and scent making us lightheaded and getting us carried away in the moment....

I slip out and to turn to your hands and knees, holding on to the edge of the bath, I move in behind you and hold your hips as my hardon slips back into your glistening pussy again... the position makes the movement more pronounced and you gasp every time I push in...pulling back until I am just outside your pussy lips and then pushing deep back inside...again and again...you moaning and breathing is much faster and I can feel the muscles inside you contracting on my hard cock....

You suddenly jerk with passion and cum so hard that you can’t breathe....you push back onto me to stop me moving and I can feel you pulsating inside....

I haven’t finished and am still very hard...I slip backwards out of your pussy and push back at the entrance of your pink ass...there is so much juice and oil that I slip in easily and feel the tightness...

You start to push on me straight away and I feel the pressure building in my cock immediately.... you turn me on so much and this won’t last long but still we push hard together and feel a peak coming back to you....

Within seconds you are cumming again and this sends me over the top and my cock starts to fill you with my juices...we thrash and buck against each other and when we are finally spent we slip together in the bath and just lie there holding each other tightly and slowly falling asleep together in the warm water..........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic