FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Where did he go?

Where did he go?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Like a lot of couple profiles on here , the male of our partnership administers our FAB account with the female reaping the benefits! This is because she has become fed up with bullshitters and time wasters.

Now S(male) one day writes a comment about having a bad back , only for a single male to "offer to give it a good rub " as apparently he was an expert!

Ok that would be fantastic I replied, he then says " you don't have to touch or do anything to me"

That very good for you to offer I say ,

" will your hubby be there" he says

Erm , I am the hubby says I, and my back is still sore!

I then get blocked and de-friended !!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else get this problem if guys assuming your the female of the couple and arranging all sorts before suddenly realising that there chatting to the guy and immediately running for the hills!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Good enough for him serves him right , if ur chatting to a couple it means ur chatting to 2 people . Have respect for people .

By *inston80Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Yeah,happens every day

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Twice a day. Not realising were a male couple

By *hrisANtifCouple  over a year ago

Napoli, Italy

Yep, always get the "hey babe, you're so fit" or equally shit messages! Usually reply thank you very much, then see how long I can lead the morons on before revealing the truth! Been quite tempted to arrange a meet with one such moron before, see how far I can get them to travel

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All the time get many messages asking do I fancy a fuck ,leave him at home come round give me a good time funny as ,I Lincs like to,play them for a little while before saying don't think you would want to meet me really the wife maybe not me lol

By *limprofessionalMan  over a year ago

crewe

I love meeting couples. I always wonder which one is reading my message first, or whether reading together.

Agree, need to be addressing both, meets only work if both m and f are happy.

Not so difficult for me I am fully bi

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Yep, always get the "hey babe, you're so fit" or equally shit messages! Usually reply thank you very much, then see how long I can lead the morons on before revealing the truth! Been quite tempted to arrange a meet with one such moron before, see how far I can get them to travel "
it's tempting

» Add a new message to this topic