FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > North Wales orgy/wank/suck meet

North Wales orgy/wank/suck meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Attended an event like this many rears ago and was great. Relaxed, horny and very discrete. A select group hosted by a guy I had met on a chat line previously.

It was a Sunday afternoon. I was due to meet up for some fun when I got a text asking if I minded another guy being there. That wasn't a problem as we had paired up many times for 3way action often spit roasting a willing guy in the middle.

I showered and set off the relatively short drive to his. I didn't wear underwear in those days so was quite turned on feeling the freedom of no constraints. I let myself in as usual via the side door of his place to be met with a note. Help yourself to a drink and poppers and strip before coming into the lounge. Wtf was my first thought until I noticed several piles if clothes. Needless to say I got hard pretty quick.

Sniffed my fresh poppers and naked as I was walked on in to a dimly lit room full of naked bodies. About 8 I would say. It was going to we a great few hours.

Will add more later but also want to arrange something similar very soon with discrete guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where did you meet? Would love to join you!!xxx

The meet I'm writing about wasn't around here. I'm looking to arrange a Gwynedd meet with 'select' guys. As with is site there will inevitably be those who like to time waste. Hopefully though can sort out very soon. Not looking for a long protracted thread. Will add details later , oh and give a bit more flavour of the events that Sunday!

I nod at my host as I make my way in, eyes eyeing me up and down, as a guy is working in his cock sucking it. I make my way to and employ seat and sit, stroking my hardship cock taking in the sights. The guy I'm stilling next to smiled and the guy sucking his cock gestured to ask is it ok, I nod and he moves into my cock. I let out a big sigh. This was good. Head back eyes closed I feel a wet tongue on my nipple. The guy sitting next to me. I sniff some more poppers and exhale deeply, perfectly content. I can hear low moans and groans. A few guys had gathered around my cock sucker wanking. I gestured for him to stop working mine and share his skills. Content to sit and watch I stroked the guts cock next to me and before I knew it he was in his knees sucking my cock, his gentle tongue round my balls edging to my crack. I slipped further down the chair as if to say don't stop it's fine, all the time enjoying the view in front and all around me of guys on cocks. My host gestured me over to him. I waited a while as I was enjoying the wet probing tongue teasing my hole and balls. Then without warning I heard a guy. Shit shit I've come! He obviously was one of those guys that once he's cum it's over. The guy who wanked him had a satisfied look on his face. With that the cum guy left the room. And then there were 7! I got the idea that some guys liked to ' get rid ' of the competition to have it all to themselves. I smiled and made my way to my host, giving him a manly run on the back as if to say hi, ducking great. He turned looked me in the eye and without a word kissed me deeply! That was a first despite many meets. Whilst being taken aback I responded. Then a mouth round my cock. This was really nice. Passionate snogging and being blown. I pulled my mouth away and whispered to him how horny it was. He smiled and admitted he had invited more guys but so far no shows!

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

If you arrange something let me know

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I can make it I'd be up for it let me know please. I work away.

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Please keep me in mind for this. Thanks.

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

OMG Ben. Your story is so hoooorrrrrnnnny ??

Thanks

By *erterjonesMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Great experience,

I would be interested if you don't mind people who would be driving over

» Add a new message to this topic