FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Neighbours

Neighbours

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *v shauna OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

Has anyone come home early to find their wife or gf playing with the neighbour ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

No

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope but I did have an ex who asked my neighbor for a fuck.

She was a sexy petite little thing who was capable of doing crazy things after a few drinks.

Anyway we were back after a night in the pub fucking like crazy. I had already cum twice. Once in her pussy and once in her ass and she was still horny as hell.

Sadly I just couldn't manage again. In frustration she raged that if I couldn't fuck her again she would knock on doors until someone else would.

I laughed and challenged her. So right there and then she jumped out of bed naked walked out the door of my flat and knocked on my neighbour's door.

I grabbed a towel and went to watch.

When he opened the door his face was a picture as this beautiful naked girl immediately asked him to fuck her. Lol

To her intense frustration he was a really quiet and shy guy and I think the shock was too much for him.

I grabbed her. Apologized and pulled her back into my flat. My neighbor was a really cool guy and said later he wished he had said yes. Lol

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

I fucked a neighbour of mine years ago. Was single at the time but ended up too close to home lol

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Had fun with my Mum's neighbour when I was home on leave from the Army and her Daughter ( not at the same time)

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

I've been banging my naghbour for years... her old man works away a lot and she's dirty ..

I had my neighbour last year. He had just come out of a marriage. Still lives there. Just was a one off.

my next door neighbour called me last night seemibgly having seen my ad on another site, then when asking wherevi lived told me he lived ten feet away from my front door, wants a discreet relationship but is married and sounds like a flippin liability. dunno how to deal with this really. save to ignore his phone calls.

No but I'm helping out an older cpl f64 m71 and my ex - wife was once fingered by a neighbours 18 y/o son.

By *onybart2404TV/TS  over a year ago

keady

Mmm sexy

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

No....but I did have a lot of fun with the neighbour when I was in Birmingham some years ago.....and her husband was also a great drinking buddy.

I have been lucky enough to have fucked a few of my neighbours. One I was lucky enough to fuck in front of her husband

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"my next door neighbour called me last night seemibgly having seen my ad on another site, then when asking wherevi lived told me he lived ten feet away from my front door, wants a discreet relationship but is married and sounds like a flippin liability. dunno how to deal with this really. save to ignore his phone calls. "
A polite ..no thanks it would get too complicated a.d we are both looking for fun..i am.sure youll have other offers ..?

» Add a new message to this topic