FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Moanings and screams!

Moanings and screams!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really like to hear the sounds and the moanings of somebody else fucking! Does anybody got experiences in London ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

A few years ago while working away in London I stayed in a small guest house in Enfield.

One evening after my meal and a few drinks I went to bed (about 10.30) and had a nightcap and watched TV.

AS I lay in bed I could hear a muffled noise in th next room which soon developed into the most piercing screams as the couple fucked each other senseless.

What a horny experience that was.

By *huckzMan  over a year ago

spalding

I met a girl online once she was partially deaf ......went for a meal few drinks got back to hers started having sex and she screamed the bloody house down arms wailing everywhere lol was off putting at first .....now whether this had anything to do with her being deaf and other senses hightened I dont know to this day but she was raw and like a wild animal. ..I kid you not

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Even better when it's your other half being fucked by her fb your waiting in another room listening to her getting fucked

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I live in north london but im from Naples and usually there we use to have sex in the car wich are parked very close to each other...u can hear a lot of naughty words and sound..that is so hot and i would like to hear this in london too, maybe nextdoor or in a park

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always make a point of leaving the room when we have other men round, especially if they have been before and I know that Mrs N is very comfortable with them.

The noises are just so fucking hot. Them kissing particularly turns me on as she sighs and then soft voices as they get re acquainted. She told me at the weekend that she wants a particular fella we've recently met to come round again soon as she loves snogging with him.

» Add a new message to this topic