FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A true story...

A true story...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years back when i was on the site previously i was browsing the organised meets when I came across a meet posting in my local area.

It advertised a dogging / gangbang in the fields behind my house. The lady in question had posted it spontaneously and provided instructions as to where she would be waiting for those arriving.

I'd always been interested in a gangbang, but given it was so close to where I lived and the thought of dogging intimidated me.

I sat indoors for a good 20 minutes or so trying to pluck up the courage to go check it out. My heart was racing about the thought of this woman being fucked by multiple strangers in such a public setting.

Eventually i came up with a plan. I would play the innocent dog walker. At least this way i could 'innocently stumble' across it and at see what was occuring. 5 minutes later, with dog in tow, i set off.

The field was only a short walk away so i arrived within a few minutes. I made my way over the the location where the woman said she be. As i apprached i could see a group of guys, around 8 or so stood around chatting. A few meters away was petite blonde woman. She was slim, dressed in a tight fitting outfit and sat on a bench.

Damn i thought, I'm too early. What would i do now? I couldnt just stand around. I walked on by pretending i was none the wiser as what was about to occur. As i walked off i was cursing myself. Had i missed my opportunity?

I decided to do a lap of the surrounding fields. As my walk brought me back around, I could hear the faint sound of moaning. This immediately got my heart racing again. Had the action now begun?

The sun had set by now and it was almost dark. I could not longer see the area where they had all been. Intrigurd, i walked closer. As i did the moaning bacame more prominent. It was a female... was she getting fucked I thought?

I needed to get closer. I walked towards the bench where she had been sat earlier. As I approached I could see the men were now stood around the bench. She was laid across it on her back. Her legs were over one guys shoulders and he was fucking her. The rest had their cocks out and she was taking turns alternating them between her mouth and hands.

I'd never felt so turned on. This woman taking on a bunch of strangers... wow! One of the participating guys spotted my presence and beckoned me over. I hesitated. There were so many thoughts going through my head. Was she married..Did her husband know? I didn't care. I wanted a piece of the action.

I tied the dog to another bench and timidly headed over. At first I stood a few feet away, watching as the guy between her legs trusted into her. Each time he did she let out a moan, often muffled by a cock that was in her mouth. In each hand was another cock. This woman couldn't get enough.

I moved in closer and began to feel her breasts which were exposed. As I did this a guy shot a huge load over her face before pulling up his jeans and wandering off into the darkness. This was my opportunity to get really close. I slipped into the now vacant gap in the crowd. All the other guys had their cocks out so I pulled down my jeans, exposing my now throbbing cock.

A hand reached out and took hold of my shaft. It was her. I was now involved! She wanked my cock as several other guys proceeded to unload over her face and alternate fucking her.

Suddenly I was next in line to fuck her. I moved around to the base of the bench. She was laid there, legs spread and willing for more cock. I must have put that condom on in record speed! I moved in closer and slid inside her. She was dripping but tight. I had seen the other guys thrust into her which she seemed to respond positively to. I entered deep and began fucking, cheered on by the guy next in line. Another guy had climbing up onto the bench and was now face fucking her. Others fondling her body.

I fucked her for several minutes, although made sure I didn't cum. I wanted her to take a face full of my cum too just like the others. The next guy took over the fucking and I fought my way around to the

Of the bench. By this point there was only a handful of us guys left. Looking down at the womans face it was straming with cum. I was ready to add mine. I moved my cock towards her. She grabbed it in her hand and guided it to her mouth. I didn't last long and shot my load over her face. I gave her a little smile which she reciprocated. I pulled up my jeans, untied the dog and made my way home feeling very content.

I don't know how much longer the action went in for but I'd like think she took several more shots of cum. I often walk the dog over the field in the hope I'll come across her again, but so far our paths have yet to across. What a woman! What a night!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

A most epic event!

By *ealaWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Anybody else had a similar experience?

Bump

My story doesnt seem to popular. Considering posting another... thoughts?

Thought id put this one back to the floor.

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Awesome story, just wish it happened near me.

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Haven't seen the story previously. But I like'd it.

Would love to hear more.

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Awesome story very hot! and even hotter because it's true!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very horny anything to add????

"Very horny anything to add???? "

Not to this tale.. but have a few more encounters i could share...

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

What ur other stories

» Add a new message to this topic