FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > You Shall Go To the Ball, Cinderelly!

You Shall Go To the Ball, Cinderelly!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s never simple with him. Just looking at him slouched against one arm is proof he’s huffing. He’ll deny it though. Always the same fucking argument.

“You just don’t get it, Simone, my family are not like you. They don’t understand how it is with us.”

“I don’t not get it, you moron. I get it just fine. I just don’t give a toss whether they ‘get’ it, or not and more to the fucking point, I’m not asking them to.”

Then I’ll wait for the door to slam while I stare at the TV blindly. Insisting it let my eyes bore a hole into its mind numbing depths. When he comes back, he’ll lick up the mess he made quite literally and by the end of his tongue’s marathon, I’m usually back on side. It’s generally mid orgasm that I’ll suddenly understand how wrong I was and promise to be more patient in the future. While his fist is pumping away it’s hard to think of anything other than how to get him to do it harder. His mother’s a Saint while four fingers slide in and out of me, my juices dripping already, but never quite enough until he’s ready to make them pour.

Despite myself, I smile. You’re a fucking genius and I hate your guts.

Even before moving closer to him, my legs start to burn. It starts in my feet and feels so damn good I almost purr.

He’s still slouched, but the corner of his mouth twitches as he moves just slightly, just enough for me to slip in beside him.

“Marcus, you know I hate to fight.”

“I know, baby … I know.”

His kiss on the tip of my nose is all it takes to make me quiver. Goosebumps devour my pretence of calmness as does my short intake of breath. He takes his finger slowly down the bridge of my nose before tracing my lips. I drown in his eyes. He’s so sure of himself, so absolutely positive he’ll always have the last say. And I’m not unsure he won’t. My chin is in the span of his thumb to pinkie and already I want him to fuck me. I want him to fuck me so hard I can’t sit down for a week. He’s smiling seductively. Surely even. Definitely. He lets his tongue dart against my lips. Such a swift movement I almost miss it and lean forward to catch more. But he stops me; gently, by pressing his finger against my lips in a hushing gesture. I take his finger hungrily and suck it, then two, then three. I want to eat him. I want to bite him -- to feel him inside me. But he insists on patience without uttering one word. And I wait. I wait for him to gently tease my nipples. He takes the back of his fingers up and down them. So close to not touching they harden in anticipation. My cunt’s soaking already -- clit throbbing and all I want to do is spread my legs as far as I can. But I don’t. I let him tease my nipples, each twist a little harder, a bit more urgent until I moan. I go to grab his neck but he catches my hands and holds them flat against my thighs. I plead with my eyes. He shakes his head gently. I nod quietly just as he pushes his mouth against mine, forcing his tongue around my mouth. So strong, the kiss has me thinking I’m falling. But I don’t care. I want to fall deeper and further. I want to drown in his cum; choke on his cock and die in his arms.

I gasp when his mouth unlocks mine. He looks at me hungrily and I nod.

Somewhere in my dizziness I’m aware it’s too early for this and as I whisper, “It’s okay, sweetie, the party will be just fine,” I curse the urgency in my voice along with the son of a bitch’s grin.

This is a fun way to pass time at work

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

more time needs to be passed please!!!!!!!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"more time needs to be passed please!!!!!!!!! "

» Add a new message to this topic