FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bad Santa

Bad Santa

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Get over here now!" Santa's voice boomed across the workshop.

All the eyes of the other elves looked at her - some pitying some smirking to themselves

She shuffled over and stood before him, hands clasped in front of her, eyes downcast.

"The rest of you back to work!" He bawled at the other elves who scurried to busy themselves.

"What have you got to say for yourself?"

"I, I, I'm sorry " she stammered

"Sorry!" He boomed

"sorry!!! And is that going to be good enough if all those children never got their presents? Can you imagine the grief I would get off little Johnnys parents if the brat never got his bike?" He really was a grumpy Santa!

"Get into my office now! He commanded

Turning his gaze to the others he ordered "I don't want to hear anything but hard work! Sort this mess out!"

He followed her in and slammed the door shut behind him causing windows to rattle and papers to flutter. He reached for the window blinds and pulled them shut.

She stood waiting for the scolding that was about to come.

"How did you mange to label those presents wrong? Did you really think Johnny would want a Barbie doll? Or that young Jenny would want a mechano set?"

"N N No" she stammered "I am sorry "

"Sorry??? " he roared "sorry?? That just won't cut it! You have set me back 2 days - I will be lucky if I can get all these out in time. You will have to be punished! "

He began to in buckle his belt, his gaze fixed on her.

"I'm sorry" she cried

"Stop whining! " he shouted as he pulled of his belt with a swish.

She began to tremble then suddenly a dark patch appeared at the front of her green tights. The patch grew until the tights could hold no more and droplets hit the floor as she pee'd herself uncontrollably.

"What are you doing girl! " he bawled but all she could do was tremble and continue to pee forming a large puddle on the floor and a very wet patch in her tights.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic