FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bad Santa Pt 5

bad Santa Pt 5

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As he pulled her up he realised her knickers were still around her knees.

"I think they can come off now"

She reached down and stepped out of the sodden panties and dropped them to the floor.

Taking her by her arm he led her over to a large table and pushed her forward so she was now bent over, tits pressing into the wooden top. He took a few seconds to look down at her - her arse was still glowing from the spanking earlier.

He grinned as he thought of the scene in his room - Father Christmas standing in his black boots, red pants and tunic with his very hard cock poking out about to fuck one of his elves over the table - if only this brat kids and even worse parents knew!!

His mind came back to his elf before him. Her arse looked very inviting! With out warning he gave her 4 sharp slaps to her arse cheeks causing her to yelp and knees to sag.

Stroking her arse he could feel the heat coming off her and his cock seemed to get just a bit harder.

Taking his cock in his hand he guided it into her pussy, surprised at how wet she was and how easily he slid into her.

Looking down he watched as his cock slid in and out of her, her juices making it slick and shiny when he pulled it out.

She stretched out before him , reaching out and gripping the far side of the table.

He continued fucking her and every now and then giving her arse a sharp slap causing her to yelp and her legs to sag a little at the knees. He could also feel her pussy grip his cock tighter as he pushed deeper into her.

Her breathing began to get heavier and small muffled moans coming from her mouth. He knew she must be close as was he!

He began to speed up, gripping her arse cheeks, pulling them apart so he could better watch his cock driving into her.

Suddenly she let out o loud moan and began shaking and pushing back against him. The sensations in his cock were too much and with one final deep push he felt like he was exploding into her.

The feeling of his cum spurting inside her had her murmuring "yes...yes...yes"

As his cum subsided he fell forward across her back. As he did so she wriggled and giggled.

"What's up?"

"Your beard is tickling me!" She said

He stayed like that for a while as his cock began to soften inside her. Eventually he pulled out and looked down as his cum leaked out of her pussy.

Standing there , his limp cock still hanging out of his red trousers he told her to get up.

"Let that be a lesson my girl, buck your ideas up or you will be punished again! Now get dressed and get back to work and help sort out that mess you created!"

"Yes sir!" She said as she gathered her clothes looking sheepishly at him. Her mind however was very different!

How can I mess up and be "punished " again!" She thought.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic