FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first meet with a younger guy

first meet with a younger guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After weeks of chatting on email and the phone we finally bite the bullet and arrange a date to meet and I drive to his full of nerves and anticipation.

Hes a younger guy, ten years younger to be precise, he meets me at his door, we were both very nervous as we have never done this kind of thing before, we share a brief kiss in the kitchen as he makes me a drink and we sat in his lounge chatting, me on the sofa, he was opposite in his armchair, we had a little kiss when i got there but things had got pretty intense with us recently so i guess we were both really not sure how things were gonna go, i had my legs crossed and my dress had ridden up, i knew he could see my stockings...that turned me on because i knew he kept looking when he thought i wasnt...after a while he went upstairs and when he came back down he sat next to me on the sofa....really close, our legs were touching and the chemistry was such a turn on...he took my drink out of my hand and then kissed me gently...then more intensely..his tongue sliding in my mouth..he was an amazing kisser..really passionate...his hand stroking my leg..moving up till i could feel his fingers on my bare skin...he pushed me back slightly, all the time kissing me..those kisses alone were worth it..his tongue sliding inside my mouth..his hand slid up to my breast...squeezing it...then back down over my hip over my dress and underneath up between my legs, rubbing my lacy knickers..then pulling them to one side so he could rub my pussy which was so wet...eventually we moved upstairs....he sat on the edge of the bed...we were kissing and then he pulled my dress up, over my head...i took off my bra so his mouth was right by my nipples...he loved my tits... sucking and licking my nipples..i took off his top and started to undo his jeans...he pulled down my knickers... still licking and sucking my nipples, rubbing my pussy...then i knelt down between his legs and started to tease his cock with my tongue...looking up at him as he groaned...teasing the tip of his cock, my hand at the base, then i took his cock in my mouth..all the way down to his balls....pressing my tongue against his cock as i gently slid my mouth up and down his cock, growing harder by the second, suddenly he pulled me on to the bed and told me to play with my clit so he could watch, of course I obliged....he knelt over me wanking his cock while he watched me ...then he started to rub me with his cock...the feeling of his hard cock rubbing against my clit was driving me insane, looking me in the eyes he slid his cock inside me, all the way as deep as he could all the time looking at me..i was dripping wet...really, really wet...he leaned forward and started to kiss me again as he started to fuck me...pinning my hands above my head ...all his weight on me, his hard, young muscly body on top of mine..i was so horny for him..writhing underneath him while he fucked me harder and harder..when he was about to cum he pulled out ....i moved to put my mouth round his cock as he started to spurt his hot spunk, filling my mouth till it ran all down my chin...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're a bad mammal and I want to put bits of you in my mouth

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic