FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel Fun

Hotel Fun

By *0macus OP   Man  over a year ago

York/Manchester

I work in a hotel and i have always heard stories about what goes on well i started working nights a few years ago and thats when the fun began. I work in a hotel near to a swingers club and the couples and singles often comeback to the hotel to carry on with the fun one night i found three couples in the lift guys watching and ladies playing they were a little startled when i caught them but soon enough invited me to a room to carry on with the fun. Another night a girl asked me for a phone charger as she had forgotten hers she was about 24 and quite nice looking so i said id bring her one up out of lost property. When i got up to her room a few mins later she answered the door in a towel and i noticed her stocking clad legs under it she asked me in and asked my help in sorting her phone which i was happy to do. As i put her phone on charge and chatted to her she asked me if i was on all night and if i would like a glass of wine we sat on the bed watching tv and chatting and had a couple of glasses.

Then she said she was cold as saked if i minded if she got in bed i asked her if she wanted me to leave and she said no. then she let go of the towel as she got into bed and i saw she has holdups on and a thong and thats all.I had a real good look as she got into bed then i asked her if she normaly slept in stockings and she said no and she had forgotten to take them off and would i giver her a hand as her hands were cold. the rest of the night went very well and she sucked me many times and i fucked her over and over and i was glad my pager never went off haha but i have many stories and strange things to share can any of you tell me your stories of hotel fun ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic