FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Leccy man calling

Leccy man calling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is totally true and happened to

Me when I worked for my local electricity company as a sales rep. I was about 20/21 at the time.

I had been in the job for a few weeks and was still going door to door with my mentor, a guy in his late 50's. We were in the Ely end of Cardiff and working our way through the council estate. Our job was to get people to switch gas and electric over to us.

Our last call for the day was to this very nice African lady. She was about 26 and was stunning, infact I think she was working as a part time model. Anyways I used to be big into weights so was very toned and I remember that as me and my boss were explaining the forms she kept touching my muscular arms and telling

Me how much she liked them. I was oblivious to her advances but my boss was egging her on.

As we kept talking she started to say how much she liked the look of me and how she thought I would be a

Good lover, by this time I was very embarrassed and didn't know what to do, she kept suges

Ting to my boss that I should come back to see her after my shift and he was agreeing.

Dont get me wrong she was gorgeous but I had never

Been in this position before. My boss said that you have to take it when it comes and he would be disappointed if I doidnt. So I agreed to come back afterMy shift. After my shift I drove home wondering if she Meant it or not? I decided to find out so I showered & changed apicked up a bottle of wine and drove back to her house (30miles) I remember her opening the door with a big Smile, she said she didn't think that I was coming but was very glad I did. After a Few Pleasantries some coffee and a calming of nerves where we chatted about everything and drank through two bottles of Red; she disappeared upstairs to get comfortable, next thing she called me up. There she was naked on the bed. She called Me Over and started to undress me. She kept tellIng me she knew how to make me hard, that had happened ages ago. When she Pulled down my boxers I was standing to attention. I remember how she took to my cock like a woman possessed sucking deep making sure I felt her body writhing over me. Then she Wanted me To fuck he like a slut, again not used to it by by now really enjoying it. I remember how iloved how my cock looked sliding into her very tight wet Black pussy, I remember that she didn't shave and her pubescent wer like a Brillo pad but she

Was one of The Best fucks I ever had. I came several times and collapsed in a heap after about two hours and I still remember her after several orgasms rolling off me and finishing her self off one last time.

I stayed that night and we fucked several more times the Next morning, I Remember a heroes welcome from my boss, but I never

Saw her again after that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *peedypeteMan  over a year ago

derby

great story, I used to visit women in my work and used to get offers, some taken some not if anyone wants to hear. Wish I got the offers now.

Thanks. Was something I never forgot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

id love to hear them, enjoyed this story

Thanks

Did no one else like this ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i did

A true story I posted a while back

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - many many years ago I was doing some market research and came across this same scenario with my boss but he purposely 'jumped in' to make sure I would be ok!! Bloody typical - opportunity missed!

Yeah think my old boss was a randy old git, he wanted to know all about it next day in work, neede less to say I didn't tell him lol but kep thinking about it all day

» Add a new message to this topic