FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lingerie shopping for someone else's wife

Lingerie shopping for someone else's wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uracell-Danny OP   Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Out and about lingerie shopping for a hotwife i am seeing. Meeting up for coffee first and then onto her trying the stuff out and a modelling preview. Wonder what might be prrmissable in the changing rooms. Wonder what outfits might arouse us...even though they will all look better on her bedroom floor

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *taceylacyCouple  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

I normally let guys buy them for me then model them for him when I get home.

By *uracell-Danny OP   Man  over a year ago

Leicester

She likes the idea of being seen out and about with me...her lover...acting like a slut. You should let me know your measurements

By *illywhizz01Man  over a year ago

whitehaven

I buy full outfits regularly for a friends wife and he then photographs her wearing them and playing with her self for me to see

By *estrianguyMan  over a year ago

chester

I'd love to try this with a Cpl lingerie dinner drinks then fun!

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Had a similar fantasy with a slight twist. Out with a couple, find a central coffee shop. Me and the 'wife of' head off lingerie and toy shopping. List of three items. Then back to coffee shop. Then the couple head back to same shops to buy three different items. Hotel booked for a fashion and testing show afterwards

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"I buy full outfits regularly for a friends wife and he then photographs her wearing them and playing with her self for me to see"

We had a Similar friend who would send me Undies if i sent pics of me flashing the undies in public..

» Add a new message to this topic