FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Extreme humiliation / degregation ideas

Extreme humiliation / degregation ideas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

HI guts so I have a female friend staying with me for a couple of days and we have made an agreement where she is dom for 1 night and me the. We have both agreed to no limits except she won't have full sex (and as long as it's legal)

I need some ideas... one is to tie her up and blind fold her and invite random guys to come round and make her give oral and swallow and and then rim them. She's 25 so I'm thinking some older guys too. I'm going to order a pizza and make her answer the door naked and then offer to give the guy oral too. Any other ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Make her drink lots of water then tie her up

See her beg for the loo

By *hippy1Man  over a year ago

harrogate

I'm a Dom so invite me round I'm also good with ropes so we could explore many kinks.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Splosh and piss on her whilst she sucks you off!

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Give her two cocks to suck at the same time as you spank her

harrogate

make her lick your spunk off the floor

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Humiliation and degradation are very subjective. Things I find humiliating someone else wouldn't (eg some people would find watersports humiliating, personally I love it and find it hot)

To truly play with humiliation you need to know the person who and be able to read the signs of "Oh god no not this I hate this", instantly followed by "Oh god please yes this, shit no, no not this, why do I want this is horrible" in a continuing loop.

Two other things :

Everyone has limits, she will have more then just 'no full sex' unless you know her REALLY well you need to sit down and do a full negotiation, talk about some rough scenarios and get her to grade parts from 'oh yes, through maybe, to not if you want your balls'

Finally, bdsm is about consent, sending her naked to the door to the poor pizza delivery person is not consentual on their part. If that will work for her (or you) get a mate to pick up a pizza, have him come round expecting it, she won't know any different.

harrogate

"Humiliation and degradation are very subjective. Things I find humiliating someone else wouldn't (eg some people would find watersports humiliating, personally I love it and find it hot)

To truly play with humiliation you need to know the person who and be able to read the signs of "Oh god no not this I hate this", instantly followed by "Oh god please yes this, shit no, no not this, why do I want this is horrible" in a continuing loop.

Two other things :

Everyone has limits, she will have more then just 'no full sex' unless you know her REALLY well you need to sit down and do a full negotiation, talk about some rough scenarios and get her to grade parts from 'oh yes, through maybe, to not if you want your balls'

Finally, bdsm is about consent, sending her naked to the door to the poor pizza delivery person is not consentual on their part. If that will work for her (or you) get a mate to pick up a pizza, have him come round expecting it, she won't know any different. "

like the sound of you

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"like the sound of you"

Heh, I terrify most people!

By *arie_CDTV/TS  over a year ago

East Mids

Another one here for saying you should splosh her.

Tell her to dress up nice as if she is going out for the night, short dress, black tights, high heels, then when she arrives tell her there is a change of plan and lead her to a messy sticky night in instead

By *addybear_purplehazyCouple  over a year ago

Worthing

Very wise advice

By *ina SparxTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

spit in the face / mouth is sensationally degrading. (to me anyway)

harrogate

"like the sound of you

Heh, I terrify most people! "

thats what i like lol

Love to offer GF for public humiliation naked in public for guys to enjoy

harrogate

"Love to offer GF for public humiliation naked in public for guys to enjoy "

Like to join that

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Put her in a mens layby toilet, in just her underwear with a sign saying please cum in my mouth, stand and take pics to put on here while she gets used.

By *adypleasercossacMan  over a year ago

antrim

[Removed by poster at 24/02/18 09:16:12]

By *adypleasercossacMan  over a year ago

antrim

"Humiliation and degradation are very subjective. Things I find humiliating someone else wouldn't (eg some people would find watersports humiliating, personally I love it and find it hot)

Two other things :

Finally, bdsm is about consent, sending her naked to the door to the poor pizza delivery person is not consentual on their part. If that will work for her (or you) get a mate to pick up a pizza, have him come round expecting it, she won't know any different. "

Great advice My Lady

To be honest I find the whole idea somewhat disturbing, that you don't know this woman well enough to know what works for her, and that you're asking a group of strangers to give you ideas what to do. If you knew her well enough, and you wanted to make sure her desire for humiliation was fully satisfied, you wouldn't have to ask strangers for ideas.

My advice is to spend some time getting to know what makes her tick and then come up with ideas that stay within her boundaries, and that you know will push her buttons.

Some piss drinking?

By *he CruiserMan  over a year ago

carshalton

Spend the night avoiding her pussy and clit. Deny her the pleasure, tease her be sensual rim her, spend time on her nipples whisper in her ear but don’t touch the puss. She’ll thank you later

» Add a new message to this topic