FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Public or odd places

Public or odd places

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Three I can recollect

1) 30 years ago in the cellar of my mates bar. Got a bit heated with the lady out the back then we slipped into the cellar to get it on. We fucked across the hard metal barrels whilst my mate came in and changed a couple. The lady, Alice, discovered she liked pain whilst fucking, barrels are not very comfortable!

2) In the office of course.....her name was/is Annie. She had married her c***dhood sweetheart and was devoted to him. Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.......like hell...... She was sex mad. She played with my cock in the Hope and Anchor in Camden, then we slid back round to the office and she had me fill every hole, several times over.

3) Down an Alley on Putney Bridge Road in London. Area is covered in CCTV and we were horny. She wanted to be fucked. She had already fingered her cunt in the pub toilets and sent me the video on WhatsApp, she had sucked her fingers clean and brought her cum to me on her tongue. She had fitted her butt plug and had stroked my cock so it was as hard as granite. She then insisted I take of my underpants off, which I did. When we left she dragged me down the alley touched her toes and I fucked her cunt as she instructed me then fucked her ass, finishing in her mouth. She swallowed it all and then I snogged her tasting her cunt, my spunk and her ass on her lips. I never met her wearing underwear again and the least she ever did to me in any public place was wank me off through my trousers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic