FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First story be gentle with me folks

First story be gentle with me folks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was asked by a guy I had winked and said hi to what experience i had being Bi. I explained I had only had one meeting and he asked what happened. Here is what I told him.

He took the lead really. He told me to strip off and he stayed dressed! He then told me to turn around so he could look at me. Then he told me to get on all fours and crawl over to where he was sitting. As I got to him he stood up bent over me and slapped my arse cheeks. He then told me to undo his pants and pull them down. I could see the outline of his cock in his underpants. He was about five inches.. he stepped out of his trousers and told me to fold them for him. He then pulled my head into his crutch and rubbed his cock and balls across my face.. he then told me to pull his underpants off and fold them and he sat down. I was then told to put his hard cock into my mouth and blow as I go down the shaft. After about 30 seconds of this he grabbed the back of my head and pulled it down until all of his cock was in my mouth. I started to gag and pull away but he held me until I was a bit sick over his balls. This went on for about five minutes. He then stood up an slapped me across the face. Not too hard but I wasn't expecting it. He then went to a draw and got some popers and lube out. He slapped my arse again and put some lube into my crack. He then started rubbing his finger around my hole and put one finger in me. It hurt and he pulled it out.. he then put. More lube on and put two fingers in me. I squealed a bit but he kept them in me for about a minute.. he then got on his knees behind me and rested his hard cock between my cheeks. I was then told to take big sniffs of the popers and push back when I was ready. After about 20 seconds my head was pumping and I had the urge to push back.. it hurt a little but then it just seemed to pop in. He then grabbed my hips and held me there. His cock all the way in me.. I was then told to have another sniff of the popers. I was soon pushing back and wanting his cock deeper in me. My dick had started to get stiff. He slapped my arse which made me clench my arse around his stiff cock. He then started to fuck me and tell me that I was now his bitch. All of a sudden I felt him going really fast and slamming his dick into me. He then grunted and I felt all warm in my bum. He pulled out and I felt some dribble down my legs. He got a towel of the side and wiped my arse and his cock. He told me to put his underpants back on him and he sat down. He then told me to get dressed. When I was dressed he told me to fuck off until he wanted me again. On my way home it felt like I still had his cock in me.

Is this any good?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Love it!!

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

So you didn’t get to cum or get pleasure from the meet?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No. He just used me and sent me on my way. I think he knew I would want more! but that's another story. I blew the load of all loads when I got home

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes i have had simler

» Add a new message to this topic