FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Scenario Two

Scenario Two

By *oboclene OP   Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam

I missed a chance to meet my FB couple last week. She was late from work that night and asked me what hubby and I might have got up to while waiting for her...this is what I said (actually scenario 2, scenario 1 is very NSFW)

===

You are cursing the traffic, making your late for our appointment at R's apartment. You are really hoping that R and I don't get too frisky with each other, for 1 reason, you want to watch us if we are busy playing with each other's cocks, for the other reason you are deadly scared that I might spill any of the seed I have been saving up for you for the last few days !

You use your key for R's apartment and rush upstairs expecting to see us naked on the bed and sucking each other off, but in fact we are calmly waiting for you, fully dressed and enjoying a cup of R's double strength tar-like coffee.

I'm pleasantly surprised, you look so good with your clothes on ! I've only ever seen you completely naked (very pretty of course) , with you usually greeting me lying back on the bed, a big smile on both sets of lips, but this time you are smartly dressed, a white blouse that shows off your good figure, that shows off you have a great body and great tits without being slutty. So nice ! I could eaisly take you home to mother

You greet R first with a peck on the lips and then turn to me for a hug, it's been so long and we immediateley turn the hug into a long slow kiss, us standing, holding each other, kissing lovingly, tongues entwined. This kiss feels nice, very nice, and you can feel my cock getting harder through my trousers. We stop for a breath and look around to see R lying back on the couch, wanking his big cock and smiling, "please carry on, you look so good together"

We embrace tightly and start kissing again, this time very passionately, safe in the knowledge that R does not feel left out. I move my hands down to cup your perfect arse cheeks as we continue kissing, exploring each other's mouths, I can feel the wetness of your mouth mingling with mine as my hands squeeze your bottom, feeling the softness through your long skirt and tracing the outline of your lacy knickers. Your beautful big tits feel good as you squeeze them into my chest, but its under your skirt that I am really interested in.

While not breaking the kiss, I manage to reach under your skirt and remove your knickers in one movement, you step out of them and I throw them to R to enjoy inspecting their wetness as he continues to wank his now very stiff dick.

Ususally by this point, 15 minutes into our meetings we are already full on hard fucking, but this time it's different, maybe because it's been so long that we continue to kiss and hold each other, or maybe its the anticipation of what we had promised would happen later, but for whatever reason, we continue to kiss and hold each longer than would be expected, my cock hard in my trousers and your hairy pussy becoming so wet that you can feel the juice running down your legs ..

want to know more ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic