FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Who needs Fab!

Who needs Fab!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

True story....

Again in a hotel away with work and sat in my room watching nextflix and going on fab every so often to see if anyone wants to chat. The area was sparse so a chance of a meet was slim at best. Around 9 I went to the bar to get a cold drink to take by to my room. A large group ordering drinks in front of me, business type, Middle Ages. They all move off to go sit down apart from one woman, nice dark hair, great legs and fuck me eyes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I made small talk with here and picked up that she was flirting with me until I saw the wedding ring so was a little confused. She left, I left and I returned to my room. Feeling like I missed an opportunity I decided to write down my number on go give it to her. Like something out of a movie I walked up to her as she sat with her work friends, handed her the paper and said “ I think you dropped this at th bar” turned, walked away feeling rather ballsy.

I returned to my room and decided after 20 mins she wouldn’t message. Then my phone pings..... “I’m flattered, that sort of thing never happens to me, tell me more?”

No way. It worked. She asked me down for a drink after her friends left. We chatted for an hour, finding out she hadn’t had sex in over. Year. I said that needs to change and grabbed her by the and said let’s go.

As soon as my door closes in my room we grab at each other, kissing passionalty and pulling at each other’s clothes. I can feel my cock growing harder with every touch of our lips. I could feel her shake when my hand ran over her pert breasts and let out a moan as my other hand moved down to run her pussy.

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Keep going love these real life stories

She stepped back as the nerves got the better of her and said “what am I doing” I told her straight “ your in my room and about to get fucked rough and hard” with that she pushed me on the bed and litterally jumped on my releasing her breasts in one movement. She had turned from shy and times to a a caged animal. Tugging at my trousers and releasing my now rock solid cock. She wasted no time taking all of me. Only breaking away to tell me she wants to taste my cum

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic