FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Horny mature divorcee (true story)

Horny mature divorcee (true story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hepostman22 OP   Man  over a year ago

Crewe

Thought I'd give it a go by sharing my experience that I've had with a lovely mature lady, every younger blokes fantasy really!

All started a few years ago, running a local sports team. She was something to do with accounts and registrations of all the teams, so all team managers have contact with her on a weekly basis to pay funds etc.

I'd recently taken over, and had been given her name and number by previous manager. It was coming up to the end of the season, and I was preparing all documentation and funds for the summer and into next season. I knew who she was as I'd seen her around before, she's around 50, but could easily pass for 40 ish, mid length blonde hair, small petite figure with perky tits and a juicy little arse. To be honest, never really looked twice at her, but had heard rumours of various flings she had in the past, and she liked younger men.

So, it all really started when we got discussing plans etc, and we exchanged a few phone calls one night. Thought to myself, "she's a really friendly woman, polite, happy to help, maybe I'll test the waters?". Bottled it for a while, but for the next few weeks, couldn't help but think, what if?

I won't use her real name, so let's call her Joanne, Jo for short. So, I was out one Friday with the football lads up town, had a good laugh, way too many drinks, flirted a bit, but in the end came home alone. Shared a taxi with two mates, who had proceeded to fall asleep in the back of the taxi!

So, probably down to the drink, found some dutch courage. Text her something along the lines of, "Hey u, would love to get my hands on you and fuck you sometime soon x". I obviously knew full well what I was doing, but my excuse was if she queried it, I would tell her I accidentally sent it to her instead of someone else! Got home, got some grub, and fell asleep in a right mess in bed. Next morning I woke to the blinding sunlight at around 6am, room spinning, mouth dry, I'd forgot to close the curtains. Ah, the dreaded next morning phone check. Genuinely couldn't remember sending the text, so proceeded to text her again, "So sorry, was out last night and had a few too many, that message wasn't for you!" I shut the curtains, charged my phone, and fell back asleep.

Got up around 10.30am, got a cold shower, 2 paracetamol and a fizzy Lucozade and felt a lot better. Checked my phone to see a message from Jo. "What are you like ?! Shame it wasn't for me tho xx".

Fuck me! maybe she is game?

"I think you're having me on now!x" I replied.

"Not at all, you're a handsome fella and a nice person xx"

"Well maybe if you're lucky I'll pop round for a nightcap one evening x"

"I look forward to it xx"

Was I dreaming?!

The week passed by, strangely couldn't stop thinking about this woman who had a good 22 years or so on me. Old enough to be my mum!

The next weekend I had no plans. Friday night was just chilling watching TV. My Phone buzzed.... "Hi love, do you have those registration forms for me xx" Strangely, I remember the exact time, 10:23pm.

"Hey, yeah got them signed, I can drop them off Sunday afternoon if that's ok? You're up late, shouldn't you be in bed? x"

"If you aren't out getting d*unk, you can drop them off now. I'm in bed now, can't sleep, too coldxx"

"Oh yeah, need a spoon partner? give me 20 mins ill be there. x"

"I do need a big cuddle, only got my nightie on xx"

Fucking hell, getting a bit of semi on here. Shall I go? Is she having me on? All sorts of images going through my head of this sexy mature woman in a sexy silky nightie showing off her boobs and legs and just covering her arse. Bollocks to it, I'm going. I had her address already, so knew roughly where to go, a good mate lived literally round the corner too. I got in my car, pretty nervous, and with the forms. But also very excited at the thought of what may happen!

I pulled down the road, slowly driving past each house trying to spy the right number. Ah number 6. Her car was in the driveway, so I parked on the front. All lights off at the front of the house were off, no night lights. It was about 11.05pm. Quiet street, better not slam my door. Walked down the driveway, and knocked gently on the modern double glazed window to the side of the front door. Papers in hand, I saw a shadow come running down the stairs, keys jangling, the door opened slightly ajar, and a pretty face peered round.

"Hiya love, come in."

I walked in, modern hallway with stairs leading straight upstairs, and a bit further on, a door into which I was guessing was the living room. Still dark in the hallway, I could just make out her face, and what she was wearing from the street light beaming through. She placed her hand on my cheek and gave me a kiss on my lips. A bit taken aback, "I didn't think you would bloody come!" she said. "Well you wanted these didn't you?". I handed her the forms, she said thank you and led me through to the living room.

"Take a seat, I'll be back in a min."

It wasn't cold, it was bloody boiling, heating was on and it was the start of summer!

I sat down, next thing I know the big light turned on, and in she came... A purple silk nightie with cream lacy trim around the breast and skirtline area, hanging just below her knees. WOW. I was twitching already. Chest showing and you could make out her perky tits through the silk, nipples slightly erect even through a black lacy bra.

"Brew?"

"strong coffee please Jo, 1 sugar". Thought to myself I'm potentially gonna need to stay awake for a few hours now!

She came back in with the brews, " budge up" she said. A small but comfy 2 seater fabric sofa with big soft cushions, she sat back and sat back against the arm, and her legs ran along the back of the sofa and behind my back. I was sitting normally! The nightie kept sliding over her knee revealing the back of her legs which were bent slightly, but I couldn't quite make up what was underneath, if anything!

We chatted for what seemed ages, don't even know what was on the TV.

"So how come you don't have a girlfriend then?"

"I did, but we split up a while ago and just been having a bit of fun since, not up for anything serious".

"Oh I see, like that is it!" with a little cheeky smile on her face.

"Who would want me anyway, small, balding hairy fella?!"

"You would be surprised!" There was that smile again!

At this point, she had started to play with the top of my leg, the top of my groin area, with her toes, as I had turned slightly to face her. Wearing just some casual joggers, there was an obvious bulge pointing her way, maybe that's what she was going for?!

"I hope I'm not too hairy, I've shaved tonight." she said. A bit surprised by her comment, but knew what she was getting at, I responded, "I dunno, let's see shall we?"

I ran my hand slowly and gently from just above her ankle to just below her knee, applying a slight bit of pressure on her calf. I could tell by her face she liked it. "Nah, just a bit prickly" I replied. She playfully tapped me on the shoulder, but as she lent forward, her legs parted just enough so I could see what was underneath that sexy nightie. Black lacy knickers which weren't quite see through, but didn't cover everything either. Wow I wanted her so bad. Thoughts racing through my mind, I hadn't been in a situation like this for years, and last time I was eaten alive by another cougar!! I thought I would play it cool, and have a bit of fun.

"Right, I best be off then, early start tomorrow." I said.

The look on her face said it all.

"Oh, right OK then." Clearly not happy!

"Suppose I better give you this then." She leaned over and grabbed my t shirt by the neck and pulled me over to her side and kissed me. Passionately. She was very controlled, and her tongue was really soft. Her hands were wandering down to my thighs as mine were running up her side and back as we pulled each other closer. eventually she lay back on the sofa, and spread her legs a little so I could see a little bit further up. My cock was rock hard and poking out of my joggers at this point, the look on her face said it all, she knew what she wanted, but was going to make me wait.

I leant down on top of her and grabbed both her hands and held them behind her head on the arm of the chair with my left hand, kind of holding myself up. I kissed her, and nibbled and bit her neck gently as my right hand was going further up her thigh. Tickling the top of her thigh, she started to arch her back and gasp a little, and my hand eventually made its way up to her sexy knickers. Wow were they wet. Soaking through the lace, her pussy was throbbing. I teased her clit by rubbing with one finger, "Oh my god" she gasped a few times. My cock was pulsating and could feel my pre cum already dribbling out. I was slowly thrusting my throbbing member into her pussy, but could feel how soft and wet she was getting through both the knickers and my clothes. Next thing I know she bolted upright almost pushing me off the sofa, "I think we should go upstairs don't you?" "Definitely" I replied. I was ready to burst already so it was a welcome break!

We stood up next to the sofa and she went to lead my upstairs, I pulled her hand back and she was pulled back into my clutches and kissed her again, grabbing that peachy little arse and giving it a few little slaps. She seemed to like the slapping so I thought there was something else I could get away with!

She quickly bounced upstairs, her arse moving side to side in that sexy little nightie, and before I even made it upstairs, she was in her room, nightlight on, and kneeling on the bed waiting for me.

I walked in and slipped my t shirt over my head, and off came my joggers, as I knelt on the bed infront of her. She went to remove her nightie from the bottom, but I grabbed her hands and stopped her. Kissing her, my hands rang slowly up her legs and my fingers found the sides of her lacy knickers. I pulled them down half way, so her pussy was exposed, and I pulled her closer in to me but at an angle as I grabbed right round the back of her ass. Sliding my finger round the back, I could feel her soaking pussy lips were swollen like hell, as I teased her hole, gently slipping one finger slightly inside a few times, but not very far. "Jesus, I'm so wet for you right now, I want to make you come" she said. Fucking hell I wasn't far off.

Her hands slid down my hairy chest as she had started to kiss my neck and chest, and as she got to the top of my boxers, she softly tickled my lower stomach. I couldn't take it. She reached in and grabbed my rock hard cock which was covered in pre cum at the tip. Jo ran her thumb slowly over the tip and it felt like nothing I had ever felt before, pure ecstasy. I kept bolting as she started to stroke my cock in a steady gentle motion. Up and down, up and down pointing out over the bed. Her left hand came free and began to tickle the bottom of my balls, almost sending me into a spasm. The joint feeling of her soft hands massaging my balls and stroking my erect cock was pure heaven. So close to cumming I had to keep thinking about something else!

I took down her knickers and slipped them over her feet. She had sat back on the bed, with her head right next to my cock. unclasping her bra with my right hand, her pert tits came free, and I could make out her nipples were very hard at this point. "My nipples are really sensitive" said Jo. Literally didn't have chance to act as she devoured my throbbing cock down her throat. Tongue was wrapping around my shaft as she gagged on it when she went deep. Head going back and forth, I could make out her head movement in good light from the shine of the street light. It was such a turn on. I tweaked her cute little nipples, which kept going hard and soft. She let out a few moans. How I stopped blowing my load deep down her throat I don't know!

"I love mens balls, soft and if they are groomed nicely, they get me sooo horny." Luckily I had trimmed the day before! She stopped gagging on my cock for a minute and angled her head so she could take my balls in her mouth. Now that was fucking special. Both of them in, and her tongue massaging them whilst wanking me off above her head. I had to do something. I lay on the bed, and in what seemed one movement, I grabbed her ass and pulled it onto my face so we were in the 69 positon. She somehow carried on gagging on my balls and wanking me off as I started to play with her clit with my tongue and fingers. Started to get faster and faster with my fingers and my tongue was going deeper inside her pussy. I could taste her juices, and was all over my face. She kept gagging on my cock and balls the deeper I went. we were licking and sucking away for what seemed hours...

"I can't take this anymore, I want you deep inside me, and want us to cum together"

Could of shot all over her face then. " Give me a min" I said!

We kissed for a minute as I lay back onto the pillows, and her toned body shining in the streetlight climbed on top of me. My cock and stomach were soaking from all the sucking and gagging, and I could feel her dripping pussy lips slide over me. She opened her legs and straddled herself on top of me. Bent forward, grabbed the back of my head with one hand and kissed me. The other hand moved down my side and over to my cock which she slowly wanked for a short while before teasing her pussy lips with it. Eventually she slid it inside her and let out an almighty groan. "HOLLYYYY SHIT!" she exclaimed. She was extremely tight but she started to ride me quicker and quicker. Her arse was almost twerking up and down as she squatted on my cock. I was so close. "I'm gonna explode in a minute, I hope you know that!".

"That's OK, I'm close too, I want to feel every drop inside of me and I'm going to cum all over your big hard cock." That again didn't help the situation!

She was started to ride me quite ferociously, sweat dripping from both of us and covers soaking wet. I moved both hands from her erect nipples which I had been playing with, around to her arse which was bouncing up and down. I gave it a squeeze, harder and harder each time, in reciprocation she thrusted harder with my cock deep inside her. I slapped it hard with my right hand. "OOHHHAHHHH!" She moaned, "AGAIN!".

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

"SHHIIIITT!"

*SMACK*

"oh my god, I'm cumming!" she screaming almost breathless.

That was enough for me. "Come for me over my hard cock, Jo."

*SMACK*

"FFFUUUCCCKKKKKKING HELL! OH SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! OH MY GOD!"

I let out a massive groan and shot my hot sticky load deep inside her as her soaking pussy tensed around my bulging veiny cock.

She collapsed onto me, both exhausted, my cock still inside her but gently going slightly limp and sliding out because of both our cum.

She rolled off and her head made its way down to my semi erect cock covered in all our juices. She lifted it up and started to lick the tip and our cum off. I was in heaven.

I lay there thinking what a dream come true, and what a filthy little devil this insatiable woman was. She cuddled up to me and we lay naked on the bed and fell asleep as her head rested on my chest. This was the start of something amazing....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Hope the team scores as well as the manager

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brilliant

By *triker0079Man  over a year ago

London

Nice one!

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

By *hepostman22 OP   Man  over a year ago

Crewe

Haha! They aren’t too bad! The players themselves have had some pretty horny stories too!

» Add a new message to this topic