FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > OUR FIRST FFM

OUR FIRST FFM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After our first mmf we were eager to try a ffm ... I mean who doesn’t want to see another woman go down on their wife and make her cum.. We had been chatting with a few single girl but nothing really came of it .. Then one day we had a message from a girl , young , slim , sexy and really lovely eyes... her name was Gemma... We had a read of her profile and it turned out she lived the round the corner from us... we never knew her and we didn’t recognise her from her pics .. we messaged each other over the next week , sharing pics and talking about what we would like to do to each other and how a ffm would be played out by the three of us .. We invited Gemma round on the Saturday night , she agreed and we were all looking forward to the night we had planned... Gemma was bi and had been with girls on plenty of occasions but this was going to be my first time. I had been fantasising about being with a girl for a long time now so now I had my chance to see if I really was bi..As the weekend approached we were starting to get really excited about what was about to unfold ..Saturday had arrived it was a lovely sunny summers day and I had been sitting in the back garden topping my tan up and started thinking about what could happen ..I was imagining Gemma sucking on my nipples and rubbing my clit while I lay back and enjoyed her making me orgasm .. I kinda got lost in my thoughts and was away day dreaming of this sexy girl making me cum... Brad came out shouted to me it’s time to start getting ready .. as I got up off the blanket I had been laying on I could feel my pussy tingle a little I had a look around and couldn’t see anyone so I put my hand down my shorts and my panties were soaking .. I just couldn’t wait for Gemma to arrive now and even though I hadn’t been with a girl before I couldn’t wait to taste her pussy and have her cum in my face as I watch her wriggle with pleasure... I jumped up went indoors had a shower ...we both got ready telling each other about how excited we were .. we went in the sitting room had a little chat and a drink and waited on Gemma to arrive .. eight o’clock arrived and the door went . This is it I said to Brad let’s have some fun...As we opened the door we couldn’t believe our eyes .. there stood Gemma in a tight top showing off her nice perk tits , a little pair of shorts and those eyes, I wanted her right there ... we invited Gemma in went to the sitting room and poured out the drinks that was the start of what was one of the naughtiest times I’ve still had to this date...

More to follow soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Fuck, this is so hot

By *spvortexMan  over a year ago

Guildford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start looking forward to the next bit

By *outhbelMan  over a year ago

Near Carryduff

this sounds good

Great start!

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Can't wait to read more

More please xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As we sat having a drink , speaking about Gemma’s experiences in swinging .. She was so naughty and done things I didn’t even know off.. I was becoming extremely horny listening to her tell us how she’d been to a party and ended up being fucked by three guys ... she looked so innocent too but that was far from the truth...

After a little chat she started moving closer to me . Brad had got up to go get us girls a couple of drinks and while he was away Gemma took her top and bra off .. she revealed a perfect pair of tits . I also took my top and bra off and my nipples where massive and rock hard ... Brad came back through with the drinks and was pleasantly surprised to see Gemma and I both in a pair of shorts only and tits out .... Brad passed us our drinks and as he stood next to us we could both see Brad was aroused at the site in front of him...

Gemma put her drink on the table and came over right beside me , she looked straight in my eyes and kissed me so soft and passionately I was soaking . I responded by gently pulling at her nipples which seem to make her groan slightly so I pulled them a bit harder and she let out a louder groan this time pinning me down on the sofa and started to suck on my nipples very roughly I hadn’t ever had my nipples sucked and bitten this hard . Gemma worked her way down to my pussy and expertly licked my lick my clit she had cumming in no time. I found this so hot having this sexy girl make me orgasm in front of Brad ..Gemma was still licking and nibbling on my clit when I felt her slide two fingers deep in my hot soaking pussy. She vigorously fingered my pussy while licking on my clit , I was screaming with pleasure when all of a sudden I felt this great build of pleasure coming .. Gemma could sense this and started licking harder and finger fucking me deeper. I couldn’t take this much longer and let out an almighty scream as I did I squirted all over Gemma. The sensation was amazing this sexy girl had eaten me and made me cum like fuck till I squirted and knew this was only the beginning of a really hot night .

Incredible, more please.

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Got to keep this going. Got me going mmm

Loving this thread hearing about your first time looking forward to hearing more

By *spvortexMan  over a year ago

Guildford

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Bro

More more more