FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold

Cuckold

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I will turn up at your door your where your sissy little cuck will meet me . he will be dresses in your panties and greet me at the door of your house with a glass of wine , then i will come upstairs with your cuckold to your bedroom and he will introduces us where you will be dressed up wearing high heels with rose petals over the bed and some candles in the room . Then you start to play with my dick till its hard. After a few minutes of telling him how much bigger my dick is compared to your my hubby's little dick you force your hubby on his knees and make him suck my cock like a good little cuck boy. whilst he sucks my cock and see whose in charge . you hold his head and force him to deep throat my huge cock . Then you will make your hubby put my dick inside your pussy. While you get fucked hard and scream out about how good its to fuck a real man and how much it fills you. Then when i am getting close to cumming . you will make your hubby beg me to cum inside you. After your filled with my cum . your hubby will suck my dick clean then eat the cum from your pussy . afterwards you tell hubby to shake my hand, and than me for cumming inside you .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic