FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A journey into another world

A journey into another world

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yldstyle OP   Woman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I suppose despite my fears and hang ups I've always been a risk taker. I've often done things others wouldn't.

I think it's safe to say I have balls bigger than a lot of men I know.(I just wear mine on my chest)

Sometimes my "fuck it" attitude pays off. Other times it's not.

I never thought my life would turn out the way it has. I suppose I'm still holding on to romantic ideals, hopes and dreams. However hopes and dreams don't pay the bills.

I work hard, I always have but it's never been enough and I've always been rubbish with money. Last November it became clear drastic action was needed.

I am not really what you would describe as attractive. I've got good boobs and ok legs but we are all told that women shouldn't be more than a size 12. I believed it. I hate my body, despite having lovers who definitely seem to love my curves, I've never been confident. I've often joked about selling my body but I'd have to pay them. I genuinely thought that to be true. I'm now realising that's not exactly the case.

In November I'd been through month's of car issues and struggled my way on holiday with my children. Christmas was looming and I was stressed.

I was looking for work. All the usual places first, to no avail. I needed decent money for the little spare time I had.

So I replied to an advert on Craigslist. He wanted some help with chores, I realised there would be a catch but for the right money i wasn't in a position to rule anything out.

We exchanged some initial messages. He wanted me to clean in my underwear and tease him. I was intrigued by his imagination and also impressed by him. Having been on adult sites for years it took a lot to capture my attention but he was.

We exchanged pictures and I couldn't believe that he wrote well, had an active mind and looked good. What's more seemed to like the look of me.

I'll admit it was a daunting thought but as our emails became more flirty I was actually a little turned on by the idea.

We agreed to meet. He was clearly quite well off as his address was fairly expensive. Somehow this made me feel reassured. Was I snobby call girl all of a sudden?

My heart was racing as I text to tell him I was there. Every possible outcome running through my mind, including the worst fears of ending up in a suitcase floating in the forth. I'd told someone where I was, I'd sent his address and picture to her. We agreed I'd check in and keep in contact. I'd been more precautious than some people are on a one night stand or on a fab meet.

I'd planned how the time would go, the scenario we discussed, the outfit changes etc. I was shaking as I walked towards the door.

His apartment was immaculate. None of his furniture came from Argos and I imagine he has never been in to a branch of B&M.

He gave me a tour and genuinely seemed pleased to see me. I counted the knives on the marble kitchen block, I took in the pictures on the wall as he took my jacket and led me into the lounge.

I'd almost forgotten why I was there until he handed me the agreed fee for our encounter.

To be frank, I almost felt bad for taking it as I was genuinely staring to look forward to our evening.

We chatted for a while, I liked him, funny, non arrogant, bright and like his place, he was very well presented and groomed.

I drank my water and didn't once ask myself if it had been spiked.

He asked me about myself, my life, my work, I was probably a little too open but he put me at ease as we discussed his.

As our conversation flowed I relaxed and he suggested we get started if I'm still happy to. Unsurprisingly not one part of me wanted to leave, although I could have.

I agreed and went to get changed in his bathroom. Even his towels were designer. What was this guy doing this for? And the surely he could do better than me thoughts started to enter my mind.

I was there though and I was pretty sure I'd enjoy it. So, I got into character and stepped out of the bathroom and through into the livingrooom...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

Looking forward to more of this one??

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Nice start

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Can’t wait for more

Intriguing start

Mmmm more please.

Sounds like its going to be a good story i would love to meet a woman like that, to help her out.

A world of my own

Despite owning many dressing up outfits, I didn't own the maid one. I opted for the pale blue halter neck air hostess dress. It was very low cut and very short.

Underneath I work Lacey french style black underwear.

I couldn't decide how I felt at that moment. Did I look ridiculous? The reality of what I was doing was setting in and I felt my nerves rising. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

He smiled and looked confident and sure of himself as he lay on his sofa.

He must have sensed my nerves as he called me over. I felt sick but also a little excited. I'm not sure it was meant to go like this.

He tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed me. A tender kiss. It was unexpected and if honest caught me by surprise.

I pulled back. Ths scenario was to clean and tease, not have him seduce me.

I stepped back further, I needed to regain some control so I playfully asked him "where should I start?"

He laughed softly and looked around the perfectly clean and tidy room. "There really isn't much needing done" he said. I bent down in front of him to clear away the glass I'd drank from, I felt his eyes on me. He drank in every curve on my body.

I wandered slowly over to the small kitchen area and began to rince the glass.

I had to get over my fear so decided to just go full on carry on style flirting. I bent over and loaded the dishwasher, allowing him full view of my ample arse.

I reached up to the wall units allowing his eyes to follow long legs, my heels to my thighs.

Next I opted to polish the dining table, giving him quite an eyeful of cleavage. His gaze never left me. I looked up at him and could see him gently rubbing himself over his trousers.

Despite the tackiness of the scenario he looked hot, and I couldn't help but watch and hope to see more.

As I reached over to the edge of the table, I knew I was running out of things to clean. We had discussed limits and boundaries and I knew that the other part of his fantasy was to get to grope and touch me. If I'm honest I was almost looking forward to it, however I was rather worried the fact I was turned on too would become apparent very quickly. God I hoped that would be ok.

He beckoned me back over to him and I wanted to push my confident self out of hiding. I kneeled over him and carefully traced the outline of his growing cock with my fingers, I could feel his breath on my skin and his hands reaching for hips.

I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"I want you to kiss me, I want your hands over me and to be honest I want your cock in my mouth"

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Mmmmmm. Loving this.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

More please

Wow carry on

A world of my own

I'm not sure if he was a bit surprised by my words but he kissed me hard and pulled me down on to him. His hands exploring the curve of my breasts. I could feel him hard under me and I couldn't help but grind down against him.

He kissed really well, it's a big plus point for me but in the back of my mind I wondered if it was ok?

His hands ventured over my body and on to my thighs as he kissed my neck.

I'd suddenly forgotten all that we had discussed and was just going with it. Yet the nagging doubts kept popping in to my head.

Was he just trying to get his money's worth?

Did he actually even fancy me?

I moved back from his mouth and unbuttoned his shift slowly,my fingers gently stroking his chest as I went. He lay back and closed his eyes as I kissed his neck and down his chest.

He smelt good. I continued my slow trail of kisses to his waist as his hands circled over my arse and thighs and ever so gently around my cunt over the lace of my underwear.

As I reached the button of his trousers I realised that he wasn't the one in control here, it was me. I guess I can't ever really help myself.

I stopped and looked up at him and asked "are you ok?"

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

Wowser xx

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely