FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > TV licence inspector

TV licence inspector

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nergyLad OP   Man  over a year ago

Here

There's a knock at your door. You answer. I am wearing a shirt and tie, well groomed, you detect expensive fragrance.

"Mistress?"

"Yes?"

"I'm from TV licencing..."

You lead me though to your living room and offer me a seat.

"Can I offer you tea and biscuits?" you ask.

"That would be lovely, thanks" I reply.

Me: "our records indicate your TV has not been checked for some time. Have there been any problems?"

"Oh, no. Not at all. In fact everything has been working beautifully. You'll see.

Me: " Splendid. Just need a few more questions, that's all...

How often do you use your TV?

"Two or three times a week, I'd say..."

"Just you viewing or... do you have friends over?"

"I'll have a friend over to use it occasionally..." Your composure breaks for a second as you let a smile break onto your face, before you catch yourself.

You: "Ah, tea's here!"

A beautiful young Lady enters, carrying a tea tray, tottering on heels. Thigh-high stockings leave a generous thigh gap to a plaid pencil-skirt, showing off her beautiful ass and hips...A tight fitting blouse with visible bra underneath, wig with a fringe and Bob-cut and, of course, a collar.

You: "Sissy, serve this gentleman his tea!"

Sissy unloads the tray, serving me a teacup with saucer and a custard cream on the side.

Me: "thanks"

You: "Sissy! Aren't you forgetting something..?"

Sissy gets on his hands and knees in front of us as we sip our tea and make small talk. We place our teacups on the Sissy coffee table. You flirt comically, biting your lip, playing with your hair and loosening your blouse as if you are getting hot and bothered.

Me: "Well, everything seems to be in order, shall we have a demonstration?"

You lean in towards me and kiss me passionately, you feel my eager hands explore your curves. I kiss your neck and your chest and you glow with passion.

You: "Sissy! Where's your manners? Ready our guest...!"

You pull away and sit opposite and watch as Sissy crawls towards me and fumbles with my belt. He pulls my trousers down and, still on his knees, takes my flaccid member into his eager mouth.

I feel myself stiffen as I watch you lazily caressing your clit with your legs wide open, your skirt askew. Breathing heavily now you fling your head back and groan with pleasure at the spectacle before you. Rock hard now, Sissy's head bobs rhythmically on my shaft and I feel my balls awaken to their forthcoming eruption.

"Sissy!" You shout. "Here, boy!" As if summoning a dog to a tasty treat you offer your glistening mound to Sissy who bounds over, like a dog on all fours, and laps at your pussy like an alsation eating hot chips...!

You pull his head deep into your mound and summon me over...

"Would you like to check the TV is working, now?"

I amble over and lift his skirt up. I look up at you and a smile grows on my face which breaks into a laugh....

Me: "Well... Everything SEEMS to be in order here, but I'd better check to be sure..."

I tease out the butt plug from Sissy, revealing a glistening lubed gaping asshole winking at me inches from my stiff cock still wetted with saliva. We lock eye contact in this beautiful moment.

What happens next....?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he CruiserMan  over a year ago

carshalton

I like this!! Carry on....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good build up . Keep the story going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A register of licenced TVs Sounds a good idea so we all know we’re getting one in full working order when we need one

» Add a new message to this topic