FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My married fuck buddy was covered in strangers cum!

My married fuck buddy was covered in strangers cum!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my friend who’s married (he doesn’t know) went dogging last night. She fingered herself as I drove to the car park. Long story short we started fucking on the back seat and she noticed a guy wanking at the window. She looked at me and asked if she could have it. I was so horny at the time I said yes, I dropped the back window and her hand grabbed his rock hard cock and she took it all in her mouth in seconds. I had to pull out of her I was so close to cumming and I didn’t want to yet. I sat back and watched her work this cock as I rubbed her clit and slowly wanked myself. He told her he was close to cumming and she turned and asked if she could have it in her mouth. I said yes. She smiled and went straight back to it wanking him fast. He blew a massive load in her mouth then she turned to me and spat it all over my cock and sucked it a little. The other guy walked off and left us too it. My cock was covered in his cum, I was so hard, looking at my friend I just wanted to fill her up. She sat on my cum covered dick and started kissing me. Literally lasted about a minute before my cock began pulsing and firing hot cum deep in her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Me and my friend who’s married (he doesn’t know) went dogging last night. She fingered herself as I drove to the car park. Long story short we started fucking on the back seat and she noticed a guy wanking at the window. She looked at me and asked if she could have it. I was so horny at the time I said yes, I dropped the back window and her hand grabbed his rock hard cock and she took it all in her mouth in seconds. I had to pull out of her I was so close to cumming and I didn’t want to yet. I sat back and watched her work this cock as I rubbed her clit and slowly wanked myself. He told her he was close to cumming and she turned and asked if she could have it in her mouth. I said yes. She smiled and went straight back to it wanking him fast. He blew a massive load in her mouth then she turned to me and spat it all over my cock and sucked it a little. The other guy walked off and left us too it. My cock was covered in his cum, I was so hard, looking at my friend I just wanted to fill her up. She sat on my cum covered dick and started kissing me. Literally lasted about a minute before my cock began pulsing and firing hot cum deep in her "

You lucky man

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Hot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant

By *reddie12Man  over a year ago

Huntingdon

Mmmmmmmm very lucky.