FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > So very needed

So very needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As we all know most of our little ideas on how to expand and enhance our sexual experience, especially between couples usually emanates from small but usually dirty talk made whilst in the process of sex itself. Well to be honest our experience started in just that way, with me suggesting subtlely of course how nice it would be if P my utterly delicious sexy horny and curvaceous girlfriend were to be brought to a level of satisfaction and may I say exhaustion by the addition of a second cock. Well to cut a long story short, in one of those moments of sexual imagination and fantasy, she agreed, and simply left it, if slightly reticently to me to find a suitable donor for the event. To be honest that was not a problem, because within days I had secured the perfect candidate, a very pleasant reasonably well hung guy in his early fifties who not only suited me but P also, who in my eyes pretended to be reluctant but showed obvious signs of excitement not easily missed..The day came, or rather the afternoon, we had programmed T (the guy) that the proceedings should start with a soothing and but slowly increasingly sensual massage by us both on P, who had nervously taken up her position in our big double bed. Both of us guys had deemed it prudent to wear our undies on the initially approach, not that that stopped us from showing our obvious enthusiasm once the proceedings commenced, to be honest the level of my sexual nervous tension seemed unbelievable, the like I had never experienced previously. Moulding that super soft flesh between our fingers was a delight to be remembered forever, especially as P responded by gentle moans of delight at our efforts, which naturally emanated in finger probing of her soft very wet and now receptive pussy. Sliding into that moist warm paradise was nothing less than cataclysmic, feeling ever inch of her around me whilst her lips engulfed Ts tounge and then his shining rock hard cock was almost to much for a man to bear. Condensing the next hour or so of shear delight does not do justice to the time or pleasure, nor does my story telling, but to watch as that hard alien cock slid continually in and out of Ps hot fluid oozing wonderfully glistening hole whilst she wrapped her hot lips around my pulsing juice covered cock and balls is a memory not easily forgotten or ignored. Nor is the delight of the eventual cums and Ps multi orgasms that both perpetuated the time spent solidly locked up within her by both guys and the eventual high tension muscle locking discharges that followed both in her and on her and the collapsing semi comatosed state of recovery spent by all parties after that wonderfully monumental fuck...MMF love it..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he CruiserMan  over a year ago

carshalton

Well done mate. Feeling sorry for you - no replies

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like it went very well for everyone. A perfect result.

beautifully written acount of what was clearly a great experience for you all..10 out of 10 !!

Top stuff, I can relate too your story in every sense, our first time was unreal to say the least, only difference was my wife selected the other bloke and as it turned out she now has a fwb.

» Add a new message to this topic