FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Creampie dream

Creampie dream

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've recently started seeing a fuck buddy and sent her these texts. The texts are actually copied and pasted from the txt conversation we had!

.....I go to meet you and you tell me not to be early or else! I arrive at yours and the doors unlocked. I go upstairs...you are laid propped up in bed, sheer underwear on, stockings and heels, legs wide open, slightly bent. Straight away I can see your cunt is soaking and has spunk all round your hair and pussy lips. "I'VE JUST BEEN FUCKED...." you say. I can see spunk oozing out of your pussy.....making your sheer panties glisten and shiny.

I come over to kiss you and even without going near your cunt I can smell the overpowering scent of spunk surrounding you.

"Fuck me now..." you demand......

"He fucked me twice and spunked up twice inside me....now I want your cock to fuck his creampies. Oh, and he was a very heavy Cummer....."

I undress-you pull your sheer panties to one side-as spunk oozes out of you, you finger yourself, coating your fingers in spunk-then smear someone else's spunk all over my throbbing cock.......

I enter your spunky sloppy hole and fuck you. My cock starts to make your spunk soaked cunt foam and froth.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itandHungCouple  over a year ago

Wexford town

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've recently started seeing a fuck buddy and sent her these texts. The texts are actually copied and pasted from the txt conversation we had!

.....I go to meet you and you tell me not to be early or else! I arrive at yours and the doors unlocked. I go upstairs...you are laid propped up in bed, sheer underwear on, stockings and heels, legs wide open, slightly bent. Straight away I can see your cunt is soaking and has spunk all round your hair and pussy lips. "I'VE JUST BEEN FUCKED...." you say. I can see spunk oozing out of your pussy.....making your sheer panties glisten and shiny.

I come over to kiss you and even without going near your cunt I can smell the overpowering scent of spunk surrounding you.

"Fuck me now..." you demand......

"He fucked me twice and spunked up twice inside me....now I want your cock to fuck his creampies. Oh, and he was a very heavy Cummer....."

I undress-you pull your sheer panties to one side-as spunk oozes out of you, you finger yourself, coating your fingers in spunk-then smear someone else's spunk all over my throbbing cock.......

I enter your spunky sloppy hole and fuck you. My cock starts to make your spunk soaked cunt foam and froth......."

This would be my dream, to fuck a spunk filled cunt

Sounds like a perfect session, but I'd have to lick her pussy clean first and enjoy the taste.

[Removed by poster at 27/02/18 20:14:32]

Thats just so horny i would turn up after the second guy and cleanup xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'll keep the thread notified of any developements

I asked if she has anyone in mind-she said she does-someone she's had sex with previously

-so of course I pressed her to ask if he was a heavy cummer...

"enough!", was her reply! But of course, again, I pressed her...

"Ok! He does pretty well!..."

I've just textd her to ask if she's been in touch yet with who she has in mind...

Mmmmmm.....watch this space..

» Add a new message to this topic