FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Finding the right Mistress.

Finding the right Mistress.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For years I have toyed with the idea of being used and dominated by a female Dom. Never had the courage up until a year ago. I decided life is to short and was actually going to turn my fantasy into reality. I spent weeks looking for the right Dom for me, wanting to make sure I was going to be able to create the vision in my mind. After endless sex searches, e-mails, phone conversations I finally found my mistress.

Mistress Jess is a 30something blonde bombshell, big tits, tight ass, and the dirtiest mouth I have ever heard. I had spoken to Mistress Jess over a number of days, letting her know what I was looking for, what I wanted and what I didn't. She assured me I would be safe in her hands and was an expert in breaking in newbies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How did she break you in.

Nice

We arranged time and date for our meet, Mistress Jess told me what she expected from me, she told me to be clean shaven, free of pubic hair clean, smell nice and above all I was to address her only as Mistress and not Jess or Jessica as it had been quite relaxed while chatting and arranging our encounter. Our meet was a week away, a Friday afternoon and I could not wait. I think the anticipation off what was going to happen was euphoric - the week past in a blur and I found myself in the shower Friday morning cleaning up and covering my cock, balls and arse in veet. I dressed and walked into town, caught the bus and I was on my way. Mistress Jess was not to far from where I lived. That bus journey was surreal, my heart pounding - fight or flight, was I really going to do this or was I going to be a time waster and wonder what if - as if I backed out now I couldn't see me getting this far again.

My bus stop, I got off and I only had to walk over the road. Walking to the address Mistress Jess gave me I was aware of my surroundings, checking I wasn't walking into some kind of ambush. She lived on a corner, first floor flat - I knocked on the door, few moments passed the handle clicked and the door opened 'Kris?' Yes I said, 'come and in and follow me' I walked in I was at the base of the stairs up to her flat. I closed and locked the door and followed- looking at her amazing arse walking up the stairs, Mistress Jess was wearing a black pvc tight mini dress, black pvc boots and what looked like seamed stockings. We arrived into the room where there was a wooden cross, something that looked like a set of stocks a couple of plush looking seats and storage units, looked like the play room as I imagined. It smelt nice, it was warm and Mistress Jess who was as sexy as fuck, and smelt amazing - said hello and asked if I was ok and if I needed a drink. I replied yes I was ok and a water would be great, as she reached a got a bottle of water from a small fridge she told me not to be nervous and relax. I compossed myself took a few swigs of water and Mistress Jess says right shall we start 'STRIP' I undressed and placed my clothes on the stool in the corner.....

Mistress really broke me in, will get to the juicy bits soon

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

I do hope its soon

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Mistress sat down on one of the chairs and told me to kneel, I got on my knees,she pointed to the top toe of her boot and said 'LICK' I did as I was ordered and followed her pointing finger to where ever mistress pointed, her long slender finger with French polish manicure taking my tongue all over her shiny boots until she lifts her left leg up aiming her thin pencil heal towards my mouth, and I eagerly accepted it - having the heal pushed in and fucking my novice mouth. She said I was her sissy little pussy whore and she was going to give me an hour that I would never forget. Mistress withdrew her heal and with both feet on the ground slowly parted her legs and easing her mini up, I saw her pussy shaved and plump, her lips pouted and slightly open. I was order not to touch as mistress parted her lips with two of her fingers showing me her pinkness moist and sweet musky pussy smell, her clit just poking out and seeming swelling with pleasure. 'TAKE OFF MY BOOTS YOU SISSY LITTLE PUSSY WHORE' Mistress barked, I did as I was ordered while she carried on giving me my Voyeuristic show. Mistress was wearing shear black hold up stockings, she ordered me to sit back, she was still playing with her pussy - I sat back and she started to rub my rock hard cock with her stockinged foot. I thought I was going to explode there and then but for some unknown my body for a change was on my side (mistress had already told me not to worry if I did cum) she rubbed all over my cock and balls, pre cum dribbling all over her toes.... She offered me her foot, I sniffed at first taking in her scent and the smell of me before I started to lick at her sticky toes...

[Removed by poster at 03/03/18 18:59:39]

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Luving this cos it's a big fantasy of mine to be owned bye a mistresz

. Finding it hard to get one

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Luving this cos it's a big fantasy of mine to be owned bye a mistresz

. Finding it hard to get one

Love this

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

I have a first appointment with mistress Elysia on wed and starting to eat a bit nervous....this sounds exactly as I hope it goes to start with

I sure it will be a day to remember ivanoff.

As I licked and sucked at mistress Jess's toes I was also tasting her heels and balls of her feet. Her feet smelt sweet and slightly musky, and moist from my dribbling cock and my eager mouth. She rubbed her feet all over my face, the feel of the nylon was electric. I was dizzy as she pushed me gently away with one foot. Mistress stood up 'ON YOUR KNEES PUSSY' I obeyed, she turned around bent over and pulled her pvc mini up over her arse. A peach of a bottom, I stared at mistress 'WORSHIP MY ARSE, GET YOUR FUCKIN TONGUE IN THERE' I proded and poked her hole as she spread her arse cheeks 'RIGHT INSIDE PUSSY, FUCK MY SHITTER' yes mistress was my reply and buried my head between her arse cheeks pushing my tongue in as far as it would go, slowly getting into a rhythm and tongue fucking my mistresses arse. She grabbed my head and pushed me hard against her 'AND DONT FORGET MY FUCKIN CUNT' rubbing my face over her dripping pussy. Yes she was wet, juice dripping down the inside of her thigh.I eagerly lapped at her sticky love juice, flicking my tongue in and out of mistresses holes. She was enjoying this as well her breath was heavy, the scent of her pussy got stronger and her push juice flowed. 'STOP AND SIT BACK' I obeyed. Mistress Jess stood up, her face was flushed - I hoped I was doing a good job, and I was really enjoying myself. I watched as mistress walked over to one of the units and watched as she took out a dildo, and my eyes widened as she also pulled out a belt. I meekly said I never mentioned a strap on 'DONT YOU WORRY ABOUT WHAT WE DISCUSSED, I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT' she strapped up and fitted a bright pink cock on and to my surprise put a condom over the rubber cock. 'NOW GET FUCKIN UP, GO OVER TO THE BENCH AND BEND OVER-AND WHO ARE YOU?' I'm your sissy little pussy whore I managed to say.

Mmmmmmmmm

I'd love to find a mistress to serve like that

By *issy MandyxdTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Fantastic I love it x

She stood in front of me, grasping her rubber cock, walked around behind me I tensed. And looked into the wall mirror, I could see her standing behind me WACK on my arse - I jumped as I wasn't expecting that please be gentle mistress I begged, this was something else I hadn't requested 'SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY' then came another WACK followed by a tender rub 'oh you do like this pussy I can see you cock growing - who are you?' I'm your sissy little pussy whore I rasped. WACK 'THATS FUCKIN RIGHT PUSSY' she walks over to the storage unit and pulls out a paddle. I watch through the mirror as she walks back over 'your arse is going to be bright red' WACK and she began pounding my arse cheeks, they started to sting and I could feel the heat they were throwing off. Then I felt my balls being squeezed 'oh these are full and ready to burst' mistress Jess tugged on my balls then gave them a slap. She returned to the front of me turned round and ordered me to unzip her, I obeyed and the pvc mini dress dropped to the floor. Mistress Jess standing there with her rubber cock in hand her shapely body, now I could see her tits, large with erect nipples. She moved towards me 'SUCK MY COCK PUSSY' offering the tip of her rubber cock. She procceded to push the length all the way in and started to fuck my mouth. Holding my head she looked down on me, I tasted the condom, rubbery and synthetic, also taste of summer fruits. Tasted nasty but nice...

harrogate

me next mistress

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

Sounds good!

I sucked and licked at this rubber cock that was being thrust in my face for some time. Gaging every time the tip hit the back of my throat. Mistress Jess fucked my face well telling me I was her pussy to use and abuse without question.the rubber balls bouncing on my chin as I dribbled all over the pink cock She stopped and withdrew walking to my rear, she spat at my brown hole and I could feel the cock head pushing against my cherry.She held on to my shoulder and pushed slowly but strong. My virgin arse was having non of it. She moved over to the unit and swiftly returned and I felt a trickle or a spray of some kind of lube over my arse and rear end, gently massaging it into my bum hole and all over my cock and balls. Again I felt the tip against my arse hole, I held my breath and it was in with one strong thrust. Gently mistress Jess ploughed my arse, it stung and felt warm, I thought my cock was going to explode it had never been as hard. She fucked me hard held me down, with a hand on each shoulder mistress Jess whispered to me 'your doing well, I am pleased and I think you do deserve a treat, but bear in mind this is my smallest clock - it will be bigger next Times I whimpered slightly with one more hard thrust she pulled out. 'LIE DOWN ON YOUR BACK PUSSY' I watched as the strap on was released and fell to the floor. Looking up at her my cock ached, I had never lasted so long. She sat facing me 'SPREAD YOUR LEGS' she barked and I did, Mistress Jess brought her legs up over me and then brought them back towards her and was able to straddle my throbbing cock and procceded to wank me off....

Wow

harrogate

"Wow"

By *layfulexplorers2Couple  over a year ago

Bath

Mmmmm lush . More please.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great story.

I lay back and watched as Mistress Jess slid her stocking feet up and down my throbbing cock. Her tits heaving, her pussy swollen, open and still dribbling. My bell end was dark pink and shiny glistening with pre cum every time my skin rolled back, I was dribbling all over mistresses feet and every now and then she offer me one of her feet and demanded I clean and I would gladly lick my salty sticky juice off them. She was so sexy - this was everything I had ever dreamed it would be.

Mistress Jess slowed down and repositioned her self and wow she took my cock in her mouth, swallowed me right to my balls which she squeezed as she slid her red lips up and down my cock. She would stop and spit in my face asking me 'WHO ARE YOU?' your sissy little pussy whore mistress I would gasp.this was something else not spoke about, when she spat in my face the first time I was shocked and exhilarated, it felt degrading and humiliating and sexy - Mistresses hot saliva and my cock juices mixed together and dripping down my face. She really took her time it was one of the best blow job I had, I thought I was gonna cum in her mouth - but mistress Jess had other ideas.

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

More!

Mistress Jess took my cock in hand and started rubbing my dripping bell end over her dark brown nipples, rubbing it all over her tits, they were glistening and slippery and offered her heaving bussom to me and I buried my head between her tits, lapping all the watery fluid and sucking hard down and biting on her nipples. Mistress Jess sighed and moaned breathlessly, her deep demanding voice flicking with lust and pleasure.

She then pulled away and slipping a condom over my cock and then herself, she straddled me and impalled her self fully on my cock and started riding me. She took the full length of my swollen member, withdrawing right to the very end then full force slamming back down. Squeezing and pulling at my nipples, calling me the most filthy names and spitting insults as her pussy gushed all over my cock. My balls were swelling and with each thrust I was getting closer and closer, I grabbed hand fulls of tit as mistress jess thrust down and I felt my cock twitch and explode inside her soaking tight pussy, I felt her muscles grip my cock squeezing all my spunk out of my stinging bell end. Then with one swift move she slides off removes the condom and empties the contents into my open mouth. I swallow the salty spunk down, hot and pungent. Wow that was amazing I mumbled. Mistress jess smiled and gave some tissues.

I wiped down and had a couple gulps of water, she asked how was that and did I enjoy it? Yes I did thank YOU I replied.. 'the showers through there's and she gestured to the opp door, I went over and turned on the shower, eyes closed and under the warm water - so pleased I finally done this, the door opened and in walks jess gives me a cuddle and says I did well for a first time and looked forward to future encounters. We showered up chatted and got dressed, peck on cheek and I left..

What an hour or so, I wished I had done this sooner and wondered what was next for us, jess such a nice funny lady open to suggestions, intelligent and confident with a dirty mind. Mistress Jess, dominating and powerful - what an combination.

I hope you all e noted reading my experience, yes it is true and I can re live my next meeting on a new thread I you like, let me know.. Thanks.

Great story and next one please

Fantastic story..!!

harrogate

Second meet starting titled My Mistress.

By *layfulexplorers2Couple  over a year ago

Bath

Fantastic story. If this really happened then presumably you paid for the service??

» Add a new message to this topic